Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,030 members, 7,863,693 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 12:06 AM

Forex Trading - Season 14 - Business (191) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Forex Trading - Season 14 (318796 Views)

Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 / Forex Trading - Season 15 / Forex Trading - Season 13 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (188) (189) (190) (191) (192) (193) (194) ... (230) (Go Down)

Re: Forex Trading - Season 14 by omejeo: 2:26pm On Nov 14, 2014
chart uploaded
Re: Forex Trading - Season 14 by omejeo: 2:27pm On Nov 14, 2014
ok
Re: Forex Trading - Season 14 by Nobody: 2:29pm On Nov 14, 2014
very good, thanks to omejeo
Re: Forex Trading - Season 14 by Nobody: 2:35pm On Nov 14, 2014
omejeo pls ZOOM your chat pls and from view insert DATA WINDOW or just press Ctrl+D
Re: Forex Trading - Season 14 by Nobody: 2:36pm On Nov 14, 2014
omajeo also insert A,B,C,D to the last 4levels of ZIGZAG indicator.
Re: Forex Trading - Season 14 by Nobody: 2:37pm On Nov 14, 2014
EU is selling now. Hope you are making some pips as we progress.
Re: Forex Trading - Season 14 by omejeo: 2:43pm On Nov 14, 2014
OK
Re: Forex Trading - Season 14 by omejeo: 2:44pm On Nov 14, 2014
omejeo:
OK
IS THIS OK
Re: Forex Trading - Season 14 by Nobody: 2:50pm On Nov 14, 2014
You have not zoom to the last. Zoom is the (+) or (-) on top of your chat. Just press the + sign twotimes
omejeo:
IS THIS OK
Re: Forex Trading - Season 14 by Nobody: 2:57pm On Nov 14, 2014
for the sake of this forumner, use EU from 10th Nov to 12th Nov, if you zoom, remember to input A,B,C,D at the last 4levels of Zigzag.
Re: Forex Trading - Season 14 by Nobody: 3:00pm On Nov 14, 2014
You have to remove your network connection to do this and connect back. to post pls, save our time pls.
iheanyiebeneze:
for the sake of this forumner, use EU from 10th Nov to 12th Nov, if you zoom, remember to input A,B,C,D at the last 4levels of Zigzag.
Re: Forex Trading - Season 14 by Nobody: 3:02pm On Nov 14, 2014
@omejeo, if you cannot do this just let me know, i have Plan "b"
Re: Forex Trading - Season 14 by omejeo: 3:05pm On Nov 14, 2014
OK

Re: Forex Trading - Season 14 by Nobody: 3:06pm On Nov 14, 2014
Make sure you RELOAD CURRENT PAGE so as to be steadily connected to this forumner.
Re: Forex Trading - Season 14 by omejeo: 3:07pm On Nov 14, 2014
another person can try
Re: Forex Trading - Season 14 by Nobody: 3:07pm On Nov 14, 2014
ok , but you are yet to ZOOM. pls ZOOM YOUR CHAT.
omejeo:
OK
Re: Forex Trading - Season 14 by Nobody: 3:10pm On Nov 14, 2014
@Omejeo, you are almost there. Just zoom. ZOOM is the (plus sign) + you see on top of your chat. both plus sign and minus sign are close to each other.
omejeo:
another person can try
Re: Forex Trading - Season 14 by omejeo: 3:11pm On Nov 14, 2014
ok

Re: Forex Trading - Season 14 by Nobody: 3:15pm On Nov 14, 2014
Meanwhile, i want to pay you for been part of this forumner with this trade on GU, just BUY GU now @ 1.5610 and scalp 30pips in the next 4hours. STOPLOSS is 1;2
Re: Forex Trading - Season 14 by Nobody: 3:17pm On Nov 14, 2014
@Omejeo, Ok, good, remove your connection now and give us 10th to 12th November 2014, Make sure A,B,C,D is on the last 4levels of ZIGZAG.
omejeo:
ok
Re: Forex Trading - Season 14 by omejeo: 3:24pm On Nov 14, 2014
kk

Re: Forex Trading - Season 14 by Nobody: 3:25pm On Nov 14, 2014
I want you all to know and master this ZIGZAG PRICE ACTION TRADING STRATEGY or DOUBLE TOP and DOUBLE BOTTOM TRADING STRATEGY once and for all. You will make plenty money with it, if you observe good MMM

1 Like

Re: Forex Trading - Season 14 by 2021: 3:26pm On Nov 14, 2014
iheanyiebeneze:
I want you all to know and master this ZIGZAG PRICE ACTION TRADING STRATEGY or DOUBLE TOP and DOUBLE BOTTOM TRADING STRATEGY once and for all. You will make plenty money with it, if you observe good MMM

Good work bro.. following..
Re: Forex Trading - Season 14 by Nobody: 3:30pm On Nov 14, 2014
PERFECT, pls house, if you are with us, please lets give kudos to OMEJEO for such a good chat work, just quote his chat and tell him thanks. We are good to go now.
omejeo:
kk

2 Likes

Re: Forex Trading - Season 14 by 2021: 3:31pm On Nov 14, 2014
omejeo:
kk
Thanks

1 Like

Re: Forex Trading - Season 14 by cybug: 3:38pm On Nov 14, 2014
omejeo:
kk
thanks
Re: Forex Trading - Season 14 by Nobody: 3:41pm On Nov 14, 2014
Number 1.
A... Consider the last chat above. At the first Zigzag level on "A", price action was established there(First Zigzag "A"wink, it will be difficult for the market to cross this level "A" without first of all have a strong reaction at that level. As soon as price approach any level on that 'A' candle, you reverse the market. The 'A' level becomes your first TOP while the second top at "C" becomes the DOUBLE TOP.
B... Remember You can only strike a SELL at "C" if and only IF zigzag comes before or at that level. As zigzag comes at the level, it signals a reversal and the BEARS has dominated the market as the BULLs give way, and the market has no choice than to SELL at level "C".
C... Usually we strike the first trade and observe some reactions before we strike the second and third trade.Sometimes due to HIGH VOLATILITY, the market will add 5pips and other times due to LOW VOLATILITY the market may be 5pips short of the exact level of "A". Also you don't trade all your available LOT SIZE at the same time.
D...How to determine the TAKE PROFIT and STOP LOSS... The is very simple. Just measure the distance between level "A" and level "C'. That number of pips becomes your take profit for the first trade and HALVE that level becomes your TAKE PROFIT for the second trade while 3/4 of that level becomes your TAKE PROFIT for the third trade. Usually i use 1;1 ration on tp and sl. ie, if take profit (tp) is 70pips, then stop loss(sl) will be 70pips.
E... The same thing (from A to D)is applicable on DOUBLE BOTTOM
Thanks
Any questions, just ask but make sure is a good question, i will respond to all here as GOD permits.

3 Likes

Re: Forex Trading - Season 14 by infofirst(m): 3:49pm On Nov 14, 2014
Kudos broda
Re: Forex Trading - Season 14 by elyte(m): 3:54pm On Nov 14, 2014
Usdcad forming a complex zigzag correction and its expected to dip further. I still hold my sell order with stop loss reduced by 60%. Check the update on www.forexsnipper..com

The triangle I earlier mentioned on Gold broke out downside and its moving up fast completing a flat correction to resume upside. I still hold my buy position with stop loss reduced by 50% www.forexsnipper..com
Re: Forex Trading - Season 14 by Nobody: 4:13pm On Nov 14, 2014
iheanyiebeneze:
Number 1.
A... Consider the last chat above. At the first Zigzag level on "A", price action was established there(First Zigzag "A"wink, it will be difficult for the market to cross this level "A" without first of all have a strong reaction at that level. As soon as price approach any level on that 'A' candle, you reverse the market. The 'A' level becomes your first TOP while the second top at "C" becomes the DOUBLE TOP.
B... Remember You can only strike a SELL at "C" if and only IF zigzag comes before or at that level. As zigzag comes at the level, it signals a reversal and the BEARS has dominated the market as the BULLs give way, and the market has no choice than to SELL at level "C".
C... Usually we strike the first trade and observe some reactions before we strike the second and third trade.Sometimes due to HIGH VOLATILITY, the market will add 5pips and other times due to LOW VOLATILITY the market may be 5pips short of the exact level of "A". Also you don't trade all your available LOT SIZE at the same time.
D...How to determine the TAKE PROFIT and STOP LOSS... The is very simple. Just measure the distance between level "A" and level "C'. That number of pips becomes your take profit for the first trade and HALVE that level becomes your TAKE PROFIT for the second trade while 3/4 of that level becomes your TAKE PROFIT for the third trade. Usually i use 1;1 ration on tp and sl. ie, if take profit (tp) is 70pips, then stop loss(sl) will be 70pips.
E... The same thing (from A to D)is applicable on DOUBLE BOTTOM
Thanks
Any questions, just ask but make sure is a good question, i will respond to all here as GOD permits.

can you illustrate this with a pics, its carries the message better.

i see you have shared the system already, can i still get it or its late
Re: Forex Trading - Season 14 by Nobody: 4:15pm On Nov 14, 2014
elyte:
Usdcad forming a complex zigzag correction and its expected to dip further. I still hold my sell order with stop loss reduced by 60%. Check the update on www.forexsnipper..com

The triangle I earlier mentioned on Gold broke out downside and its moving up fast completing a flat correction to resume upside. I still hold my buy position with stop loss reduced by 50% www.forexsnipper..com

this thread is a convergence point for nairaland traders, bring the chat and messages here, thanks
Re: Forex Trading - Season 14 by Nobody: 4:16pm On Nov 14, 2014
DONE WITH ALL ALACRITY.
iheanyiebeneze:
Meanwhile, i want to pay you for been part of this forumner with this trade on GU, just BUY GU now @ 1.5610 and scalp 30pips in the next 4hours. STOPLOSS is 1;2
This is an irony, you suppose to pay me for the SEMINER(FORUMNER or WEBINER) but am the one paying you for listening and following me. Just hit this http://www.forextime.com/?partner_id=4900129 and open account with forextime and write mail to them that you want to be under my client.
Thanks

(1) (2) (3) ... (188) (189) (190) (191) (192) (193) (194) ... (230)

Forex Trade Alerts: Season 21 / Nigeria's Top 50 Richest Billionaires / Forex Trade Alerts Season 17

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.