Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,369 members, 7,836,494 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 08:48 AM

Forex Trading - Season 14 - Business (54) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Forex Trading - Season 14 (316826 Views)

Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 / Forex Trading - Season 15 / Forex Trading - Season 13 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (51) (52) (53) (54) (55) (56) (57) ... (230) (Go Down)

Re: Forex Trading - Season 14 by needinfo: 12:44pm On Jul 25, 2014
Please i will need some one to make this clear for me in terms of percentage profit.let say i deposited 100 usd into forex account and within a week,the balance increased to 150.how much did i earn in profit in terms of percentage and how is it calculated.please i just want to clearify something.some should help me with this.
Re: Forex Trading - Season 14 by myola777(m): 1:07pm On Jul 25, 2014
needinfo: Please i will need some one to make this clear for me in terms of percentage profit.let say i deposited 100 usd into forex account and within a week,the balance increased to 150.how much did i earn in profit in terms of percentage and how is it calculated.please i just want to clearify something.some should help me with this.
50%
Re: Forex Trading - Season 14 by bedfordng(m): 1:16pm On Jul 25, 2014
every one is here to learn,you guys should stop the hating and make some pips

2 Likes

Re: Forex Trading - Season 14 by needinfo: 1:20pm On Jul 25, 2014
myola777: 50%
how is it calculated.
Re: Forex Trading - Season 14 by omejeo: 2:58pm On Jul 25, 2014
lol oil hmm still north
Re: Forex Trading - Season 14 by myola777(m): 3:13pm On Jul 25, 2014
needinfo: how is it calculated.
bro, this is simple arithmetic now, 50/100*100 =50%.
to get it clear, let us use 200 and u make 250 profit, to get d percentage just 50/200 * 100 = 25%.
Re: Forex Trading - Season 14 by needinfo: 3:46pm On Jul 25, 2014
myola777: bro, this is simple arithmetic now, 50/100*100 =50%.
to get it clear, let us use 200 and u make 250 profit, to get d percentage just 50/200 * 100 = 25%.
thanks bro.i was trying to get something and its clear.
Re: Forex Trading - Season 14 by natruetalk: 5:24pm On Jul 25, 2014
natruetalk:

i expect more supply, buyer very likely to show face @ 1.3422 zone

work toward d zone bro

natruetalk: EU still waiting 4 u. no lele

@willscolf

at last Eu get to my eyeing zone, a zone to watch.

it friday i have closed all my trades till next week. great! week Thank God

Re: Forex Trading - Season 14 by Shevychen2: 6:33pm On Jul 25, 2014
Birikiti: Cool down guys. Sheath your swords please! All alerts (even on brokers platforms) are given with the "caveat emptor" clause. So please no need to castigate anyone.
We are all looking for what we will eat not what will eat us abeg. So coolu temper guys.
Good morning all, have a beautiful day.

Nobody is drawing any swords. Majority of the people here are just more concerned with making fun, disproving people and liking foolish comments. It is not good at all. This thread used to be very interesting. Whatever sha. All man for himself.

For the one making mockery of himself on my Gold trade.. I have moved it to BE. Keep laughing at your stupidity. I am already 100pips up.

Una bye bye.

1 Like

Re: Forex Trading - Season 14 by Nobody: 6:39pm On Jul 25, 2014
Shevychen2: Bought Gold.. 100pips SL.
4rm d time u posted dis and d price on my chart u are +100 pip now. ur haters can rant on simply go and die shikina. do ur tin and ignore d haters.
i have seen Naijababe many times posts like dis and no body has ever challenged her.
Re: Forex Trading - Season 14 by natruetalk: 6:46pm On Jul 25, 2014
Shevychen2:

Nobody is drawing any swords. Majority of the people here are just more concerned with making fun, disproving people and liking foolish comments. It is not good at all. This thread used to be very interesting. Whatever sha. All man for himself.

For the one making mockery of himself on my Gold trade.. I have moved it to BE. Keep laughing at your stupidity. I am already 100pips up.

Una bye bye.

natruetalk:
Gold still below dangerious zone for buyer beware!

hope it not my post u are referring to. i hope it not a crime to post view here lipsrsealed
Re: Forex Trading - Season 14 by Shevychen2: 6:56pm On Jul 25, 2014
natruetalk:
hope it not my post u are referring to. i hope it not a crime to post view here lipsrsealed
It can't be you bro... You are one of the very few real traders.
I am talking about the one that quoted me that morning while I was trying to correct someone that clearly erred.

E never contribute anything meaningful here but will try to make fun and get likes while posting smileys everywhere. Rubbsih.
Re: Forex Trading - Season 14 by currentprice: 7:01pm On Jul 25, 2014
Shevychen2:
Una bye bye.

come ,if you like post chart that in your favor after 9hrs you are OYO, not my business don't put your mouth on someone doing here. if you don't like what traders are doing you are free to deactivate again this your new ID as you did before and never come back.
Re: Forex Trading - Season 14 by lawson007(m): 7:03pm On Jul 25, 2014
natruetalk:
@willscolf
@natruetalk i must confess that i have been on the sidelines and have been observing your post with keen interest and to me u r something really right.i am really impressed,kudos man.
So,if u don't mind,would u be kind enough to do a little explanation of how u came about this"eyeing zone",there is something u r doing that we r not aware of

1 Like

Re: Forex Trading - Season 14 by Shevychen2: 7:04pm On Jul 25, 2014
currentprice:

come ,if you like post chart that in your favor after 9hrs you are OYO, not my business don't put your mouth on someone doing here. if you don't like what traders are doing you are free to deactivate again this your new ID as you did before and never come back.

You are very stupid I can clearly see. Enjoy your self.
Re: Forex Trading - Season 14 by currentprice: 7:08pm On Jul 25, 2014
Shevychen2:
It can't be you bro... You are one of the very few real traders.
I am talking about the one that quoted me that morning while I was trying to correct someone that clearly erred.

E never contribute anything meaningful here but will try to make fun and get likes while posting smileys everywhere. Rubbsih.

omejeo contribute posted a trade when this place look like a graveyard 2 , 3 days ago who first jump on him?

let start it weekend i have all the time
Re: Forex Trading - Season 14 by currentprice: 7:19pm On Jul 25, 2014
Shevychen2:

You are very stupid I can clearly see. Enjoy your self.

so you are.

i will start using your old ID soon. Thank you
Re: Forex Trading - Season 14 by Shevychen2: 7:28pm On Jul 25, 2014
currentprice:
so you are.

Hahahaha.. You think everyone is like you? Keep creating new account and looking for new traders to sell indicators to and like your own post.

Of course this is a second username that's why I have the '2' in front. Look for catfish children like you and play with boy.
Re: Forex Trading - Season 14 by Shevychen2: 7:30pm On Jul 25, 2014
tom29reloaded:
4rm d time u posted dis and d price on my chart u are +100 pip now. ur haters can rant on simply go and die shikina. do ur tin and ignore d haters.
i have seen Naijababe many times posts like dis and no body has ever challenged her.

I no send anybody bro.. He is angry I burst his bubble the other day.. Bloody scamming thief.
Re: Forex Trading - Season 14 by currentprice: 7:38pm On Jul 25, 2014
Shevychen2:
Hahahaha.. You think everyone is like you? Keep creating new account and looking for new traders to sell indicators to and like your own post.
Of course this is a second username that's why I have the '2' in front. Look for catfish children like you and play with boy.
Shevychen2:

I no send anybody bro.. He is angry I burst his bubble the other day.. Bloody scamming thief.

haaaa to you,you proved mature out rightly deactivate the ID when the going get turf for the house, why coming back again? hmmmm fta is truely addictive i tell ya
Re: Forex Trading - Season 14 by omejeo: 8:03pm On Jul 25, 2014
Shevychen2:

gold is still bearish entry 1306.watch 1306 on gold that is where continuation of trend will trigger down.use your money mgt
Re: Forex Trading - Season 14 by omejeo: 8:31pm On Jul 25, 2014
i hope it not a crime to post view here
Re: Forex Trading - Season 14 by seyejohn94: 8:37pm On Jul 25, 2014
will join the gold bulls next week... we might see 135x... i expect loads of activities next week... gold has a way of recouping all my losses lol....will also be watching gbpaud for a buy setup...
Re: Forex Trading - Season 14 by raycolz84: 8:37pm On Jul 25, 2014
currentprice:

so you are.

Shevychen2:

Oya make una begin confess, wetin be una old moniker grin

2 Likes

Re: Forex Trading - Season 14 by willscolf: 9:54pm On Jul 25, 2014
natruetalk:

@willscolf

i tel u bro,i've bin watchin in order 2 go long yet havnt found any reason 2 .it's busy taking out several demand level,hope ur zone holds,eyein aruond dia too
Re: Forex Trading - Season 14 by dagr8(m): 10:10pm On Jul 25, 2014
raycolz84:
Oya make una begin confess, wetin be una old moniker grin
abi o grin
Re: Forex Trading - Season 14 by latestsunny(m): 10:28pm On Jul 25, 2014
Forex and the test of PATIENCE......imagine holding a trade since monday till friday noon,closed it cos it didn't move only to open chart few hours later to discover it has spiked in your direction without any news been release. GCAD and ECAD do me bad Oº°˚˚˚°º.
Re: Forex Trading - Season 14 by ForexRaider(f): 1:35am On Jul 26, 2014
lawson007:
@natruetalk i must confess that i have been on the sidelines and have been observing your post with keen interest and to me u r something really right.i am really impressed,kudos man.
So,if u don't mind,would u be kind enough to do a little explanation of how u came about this"eyeing zone",there is something u r doing that we r not aware of

Av asked this question before oooh....even if its ur eyezs u use to see n draw em, a simple explanation of why u chose dat level will b gr8 n I blive easy to undastand if onli ul share...thanx
Re: Forex Trading - Season 14 by fxbomovi: 7:15am On Jul 26, 2014
ForexRaider:

Av asked this question before oooh....even if its ur eyezs u use to see n draw em, a simple explanation of why u chose dat level will b gr8 n I blive easy to undastand if onli ul share...thanx
e uses fib
Re: Forex Trading - Season 14 by ForexRaider(f): 8:00am On Jul 26, 2014
fxbomovi: e uses fib

But das not wot he sed wen I asked dow, he sed he draws wot his eeyes sees. So fib of what? The most recent swing high n low or daily/monthly/weekly high/low? Tankx
Re: Forex Trading - Season 14 by Hunkyimage(m): 9:52am On Jul 26, 2014
Re: Forex Trading - Season 14 by lawson007(m): 11:56am On Jul 26, 2014
ForexRaider:
But das not wot he sed wen I asked dow, he sed he draws wot his eeyes sees. So fib of what? The most recent swing high n low or daily/monthly/weekly high/low? Tankx
abi o my dear.
if he uses fibo are the fibo lines invisible? or are the tools he uses deleted already before pasting?
@natruetalk over to u,this is weekend and it is the best time to lecture newbies like us....u have the floor my oga...

(1) (2) (3) ... (51) (52) (53) (54) (55) (56) (57) ... (230)

Forex Trade Alerts: Season 21 / Nigeria's Top 50 Richest Billionaires / Forex Trade Alerts Season 17

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.