Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,344 members, 7,850,245 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 04:55 PM

Forex Trading - Season 14 - Business (75) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Forex Trading - Season 14 (317779 Views)

Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 / Forex Trading - Season 15 / Forex Trading - Season 13 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (72) (73) (74) (75) (76) (77) (78) ... (230) (Go Down)

Re: Forex Trading - Season 14 by natruetalk: 11:25am On Aug 13, 2014
natruetalk:
GU also have one more leg down to go 4 a good buy currently @ 6791. will follow dis 1 down now to d destination for my monday chop thinz be4 d buy

Gu is getting there 6670 zone to watch pa 4 buy
Re: Forex Trading - Season 14 by honeric01(m): 11:27am On Aug 13, 2014
JAZES: its been a while i come here o.....I hail of una my ogas o

Wonders! where have you been bro?
Re: Forex Trading - Season 14 by beejaay: 11:27am On Aug 13, 2014
i just experienced a very disappointing trades in over a year and i cant just help but cry and share it here cos i dont wanna kill myself with thinking and affect my trading sense.
i had several sell trades on GJ with stoploss at 172.63 which have now be stopped by just a pip or so cos of that crazy spike..how could i have lost and missed this great move to the downside??
i thought i have learnt how to manage and handle unecessary spikes of 1 or 2pips since last year, it seems i still have to observe more of this

2 Likes

Re: Forex Trading - Season 14 by honeric01(m): 11:28am On Aug 13, 2014
natruetalk:

Gu is getting there 6670 zone to watch pa 4 buy

I already have a small buy around 6700 and then add more at every "nice" dip.
Re: Forex Trading - Season 14 by honeric01(m): 11:29am On Aug 13, 2014
beejaay: i just experienced a very disappointing trades in over a year and i cant just help but cry and share it here cos i dont wanna kill myself with thinking and affect my trading sense.
i had several sell trades on GJ with stoploss at 172.63 which have now be stopped by just a pip or so cos of that crazy spike..how could i have lost and missed this great move to the downside??
i thought i have learnt how to manage and handle unecessary spikes of 1 or 2pips since last year, it seems i still have to observe more of this

Don't take this to heart from, stuff like this happen in the business, what if it had gone the other way if you didnt use SL? look at the brighter side of trade, pick new entries..

Shalom!
Re: Forex Trading - Season 14 by Nobody: 11:31am On Aug 13, 2014
beejaay: i just experienced a very disappointing trades in over a year and i cant just help but cry and share it here cos i dont wanna kill myself with thinking and affect my trading sense.

Pele o, me I dey thank God now for helping me see the fallacy of stops, I's much rather a trade hit me at BE than lose money now abeg

1 Like

Re: Forex Trading - Season 14 by natruetalk: 11:33am On Aug 13, 2014
honeric01:

I already have a small buy around 6700 and then add more at every "nice" dip.

pending order or what? cos the number yet to print on my chart i have 6715 as low here
Re: Forex Trading - Season 14 by honeric01(m): 11:36am On Aug 13, 2014
natruetalk:

pending order or what? cos the number yet to print on my chart i have 6715 as low here

I do pendings.. i don't execute trades at market price.
Re: Forex Trading - Season 14 by beejaay: 11:39am On Aug 13, 2014
naijababe:

Pele o, me I dey thank God now for helping me see the fallacy of stops, I's much rather a trade hit me at BE than lose money now abeg
not that i lose big on the trades, the cumulative of the stops is just a little over 70pips. the pain in the butt is the opportunity lost on the trades (over +300pips now) cos i have been eyeing this particular move of 61.8fib of the last down move since last week
Re: Forex Trading - Season 14 by natruetalk: 11:40am On Aug 13, 2014

bj what is d high on ur chart i have 172.55 here and u have ur SL @ 172.62 u suppose to be fine with d trade naw
Re: Forex Trading - Season 14 by beejaay: 11:41am On Aug 13, 2014
honeric01:

Don't take this to heart from, stuff like this happen in the business, what if it had gone the other way if you didnt use SL? look at the brighter side of trade, pick new entries..

Shalom!
yeah i know just that it can be hard to overcome immediately sometimes. lost is part of this game and i loss all the time but this particular loss ehn is nt about the money but the silliness of my stops

thanks bro for the kind words
Re: Forex Trading - Season 14 by beejaay: 11:44am On Aug 13, 2014
natruetalk:

bj what is d high on ur chart i have 172.55 here and u have ur SL @ 172.62 u suppose to be fine with d trade naw
add spread of 7pips of GJ to that and u will get something above .60. also this is a spike and price will differ accross feeds ( this is expected when there are spikes) which i perfectly understand. i always build spread into my stops
Re: Forex Trading - Season 14 by honeric01(m): 11:49am On Aug 13, 2014
beejaay:
yeah i know just that it can be hard to overcome immediately sometimes. lost is part of this game and i loss all the time but this particular loss ehn is nt about the money but the silliness of my stops

thanks bro for the kind words

Tight stop i believe, if you know your capital and the lot size you use are both moderate and can sustain any hard spike, maybe you should try out imaginary stops like Naijababe, inforfirst, if not, just get better points for your SL.

Its well my bro.
Re: Forex Trading - Season 14 by natruetalk: 11:49am On Aug 13, 2014
beejaay:
add spread of 7pips of GJ to that and u will get something above .60. also this is a spike and price will differ accross feeds ( this is expected when there are spikes) which i perfectly understand. i always build spread into my stops

okay bro, sorry about dat it normal all happen to every 1 of us and thank 4 d post traders will learn from this
Re: Forex Trading - Season 14 by beejaay: 12:15pm On Aug 13, 2014
honeric01:

Tight stop i believe, if you know your capital and the lot size you use are both moderate and can sustain any hard spike, maybe you should try out imaginary stops like Naijababe, inforfirst, if not, just get better points for your SL.

Its well my bro.
yeah those trade patterns you have figured out that tight stops work for. this particular pattern i traded work 90% of the time, i guess its the 10% that bite in the butt this time around

thanks for your time
Re: Forex Trading - Season 14 by beejaay: 12:18pm On Aug 13, 2014
natruetalk:

okay bro, sorry about dat it normal all happen to every 1 of us and thank 4 d post traders will learn from this
thanks bro. i dont joke with brokers spread. i normally build X2 of the overnight spreads into my stops to allow movements for spikes like this, i really dont know what got into me this time around that i used X1 spread instead of X2, i guess its over confidence sad sad
Re: Forex Trading - Season 14 by beejaay: 12:20pm On Aug 13, 2014
i thank you all for your kind words and am so sorry for disturbing you with my own palave

back to my hibernating mode cool cool
Re: Forex Trading - Season 14 by Birikiti: 1:24pm On Aug 13, 2014
Birikiti: Sold Gold for at 1310 TP is 1306 support. 40 pips should do me today and my SL is just above yesterday's high; though I didn't put it on the platform before someone comes to hunt my SL!

Happy trading all.

40 pips banked from the above alert. I don run comot.

Remember "Slow and steady wins the forex race"

See you next time.
Re: Forex Trading - Season 14 by rozayx5(m): 1:24pm On Aug 13, 2014
naijababe:

Na my mama i dey bury o sad

Please accept my condolence
Re: Forex Trading - Season 14 by Nobody: 1:28pm On Aug 13, 2014
Birikiti:

40 pips banked from the above alert. I don run comot.

Remember "Slow and steady wins the forex race"

See you next time.

Lol, see as 1305 just refused to shake body. I have a feeling it will head for 132x before the end of the week
Re: Forex Trading - Season 14 by Nobody: 1:41pm On Aug 13, 2014
By 5pm, I go sabi where my manna go fall from, and i am sure it will be pips rain
Re: Forex Trading - Season 14 by fxbomovi: 1:44pm On Aug 13, 2014
Kirinwa: Blessed are the listeners and patient.For they shall smile soon.

Kirinwa:

This GA sell may wipe someone's account.GA,GJ,GN are bullish biased.

I love your confidence but always remember that it's all a probability, no guarantee
Re: Forex Trading - Season 14 by currentprice: 2:01pm On Aug 13, 2014
^^ grin grin grin grin
Re: Forex Trading - Season 14 by hisableplc(m): 2:08pm On Aug 13, 2014
webmoney for sale call 07037825247 if you are interested
Re: Forex Trading - Season 14 by Mayowaowo(m): 2:59pm On Aug 13, 2014
Ironfx bercelona's football club jersy sponsor a forex trading broker is in nigeria with the aim of teaching both experienced and people willing to trade and learn forex for free!! Free!! For more info you can call mayowa on 08104111612 absolutly free:
For beginers: learn what forex is all about, learn how to make a living from forex, learn how to make money
For traders:1) free signals from me 2) advanced forex classes on support and resistance trading 3) a software that draws support and resistance for you so u just have to look at it for entry 4) a CD on candle stick pattern by steve nilson (all free) contact me on 08104111612...... for traders willing to join we give up to 60 percent bonous on your deposit you dont want to miss out am so sure!!! If you know a forex trader also you can get paid for referrals as well........for more details u can add owobamirin mayowa on facebook or call mayowa on 08104111612
(Modify) (Quote) (Report)

Re: Forex Trading - Season 14 by Nobody: 3:11pm On Aug 13, 2014
pls were is EJ as at this moment
Re: Forex Trading - Season 14 by mekuzoil(m): 3:14pm On Aug 13, 2014
aguiyi: pls were is EJ as at this moment

1 Like

Re: Forex Trading - Season 14 by InvertedHammer: 3:34pm On Aug 13, 2014
/

[size=16pt]Just stopping by to check on you pipstars...I hope all of you are banking the money[/size].

\
Re: Forex Trading - Season 14 by fxbomovi: 4:32pm On Aug 13, 2014
anyone using XM card successfully? how long will I try take for the card to get to me and what are the fees?

response will be appreciated
Re: Forex Trading - Season 14 by docus: 4:35pm On Aug 13, 2014
eyes still on gold buy
Re: Forex Trading - Season 14 by natruetalk: 4:47pm On Aug 13, 2014
docus: eyes still on gold buy

gold still risk 4 BUY. shine ur eyes don't fall maga bro. anything can change in minute sha

note: i have no position running on gold. just saying

1 Like

Re: Forex Trading - Season 14 by Nobody: 4:59pm On Aug 13, 2014
natruetalk:

gold still risk 4 BUY. shine ur eyes don't fall maga bro. anything can change in minute sha

note: i have no position running on gold. just saying

+1 better opps elsewhere

(1) (2) (3) ... (72) (73) (74) (75) (76) (77) (78) ... (230)

Forex Trade Alerts: Season 21 / Nigeria's Top 50 Richest Billionaires / Forex Trade Alerts Season 17

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.