Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,806 members, 7,820,823 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:36 PM

Help!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Help!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (1491 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! by McGibson(m): 12:54am On Jan 01, 2014
I wasn't staying in Nigeria but I came back this October and currently staying with my immediate senior sister and her daughter my lil Niece of about 2years old at Onitsha Anambra State Nigeria, but recently I've heard this dreams and today been 31st of Dec 2013 made it the third time I am having this dream, in this dreams, my lil niece has tried strangling me for this three time. I don't know what it mean or how to go about it! I need help!
Re: Help!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! by Nobody: 12:57am On Jan 01, 2014
Is that all, just the toodler? I bet she used her skipping rope to strangle you?

Now:
Fasting and prayer starts today till 7th of Jan or Leave the house for 5 star hotel ASAP.

It is well.

1 Like

Re: Help!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! by SisiKill1: 1:14am On Jan 01, 2014
Roflmao!! cheesy cheesy

Oy veh!
Re: Help!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! by sassygal(f): 1:17am On Jan 01, 2014
I believe so much in dreams/visions and I doubt this is mere coincidence. Most likely, your niece is an object in the hands of someone.

I suggest you be watchful and prayerful. Leave the house if u can afford to

1 Like

Re: Help!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! by SELENAqueensy(f): 1:18am On Jan 01, 2014
Just fast nd pray
Re: Help!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! by bellaunited: 1:27am On Jan 01, 2014
Run for your life for evil is determined against you. Seek refuge in prayers and fasting. Shalom!
Re: Help!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! by Nobody: 1:27am On Jan 01, 2014
*facepalm* grin grin

OP, abeg is it not 2014 where you are yet? This is a new year you know. Repent.
Re: Help!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! by bluuu: 1:49am On Jan 01, 2014
fast n pray .
Re: Help!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! by jeffizy(m): 2:00am On Jan 01, 2014
Jejely leave the house!
Re: Help!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! by greatgod2012(f): 2:10am On Jan 01, 2014
Why do i feel that it is that particular family you are staying with that need prayers and not you per se?

2 Likes

Re: Help!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! by McGibson(m): 2:23am On Jan 01, 2014
Thanks everyone for your suggestions and advise
Re: Help!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! by Nobody: 11:14am On Jan 01, 2014
So nairaland offers dream interpretations. . . cool

What if Pharaoh used this? *rubs chin*
Re: Help!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! by maclatunji: 12:16pm On Jan 01, 2014
OP, leave the child alone and stop being such a weenie.
Re: Help!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! by texanomaly(f): 2:47pm On Jan 01, 2014
maclatunji: OP, leave the child alone and stop being such a weenie.

Thank you

@op undecided
Re: Help!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! by olymurphy(f): 9:08am On Jan 02, 2014
I think somebody is using her face to attack you or she might be possesed.

1 Like

Re: Help!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! by Nobody: 9:23am On Jan 02, 2014
If you are not comfortable with staying with them why don't you leave

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Strange Sexual Behaviours Between Spouses In The Home. / In Need Of Advice / Do You Regret Been Born?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.