Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,365 members, 7,815,780 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:12 PM

A MUST READ: New Year Resolutions - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / A MUST READ: New Year Resolutions (629 Views)

Must Read: New Rule In Nairaland / Senators Go Tough On Jonathan For Failing To Implement Resolutions / Read New Method Used To Steal Money From Atm Machine. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

A MUST READ: New Year Resolutions by Olastep(m): 3:37am On Jan 01, 2014
I feel its save to post this thread here.

I'm not apologetical to any political party but i feel its time to lean on an Ideology to create a better tomorrow for me and my country.

I'm not a Northerner, or Biafran, or Southerner, or Westerner.

I'm strictly Nigerian!

Now, if you wont mind me supporting this present administration than the unpatriotic vituperations on the heated political scene.

To be sincere, none of the political parties is passionate of the geniune development of this country. I believe same thoughts goes on in minds of patriotic Nigerians.

But its to our disadvantage if we continue abusing, insulting and degrading this country because of our e-support of political parties. Its unfair to other well-meaning Nigerians like me and also the International community.

Lets live in peace this year.

I'll be happy this year 2014, to greet an Efik man; to eat with a Hausa man; to play football with an Igbo man; to go to parties with an Ijaw man, to share girlfriends with a Yoruba man; and to chat with a Calabar man.

I'll do my BEST to denounce corruption and encourage science and technology.

I'm ready to commend and also condemn constructively.

I'm ready to vote for the candidate of goodwill.

I'll ensure good governance from my local government to my state to the federal government.

Though i'll absolutely avoid name-calling, i'll surely speak out for justice and equity where neccessary.

I want to be one of the Nation-Builders and not Destroyers.
I know my name shall surely pass the flame of fires for making this resolutes all for the sustainability of Nigeria.

I promise to take this message also to my campus while we resume this long due to the suspended ASUU strike

We're Great People!
Arent we?

I promise to do my BEST to promote peace, unity and good governance.

I promise to do my very BEST this year 2014.

Nigerians are responsible for the failure or otherwise, of Nigeria.

I believe Nigeria shall evolve majestically to great heights this year 2014.
I believe in it.

I'll try my BEST in the Unity of this country and Upliftment of my countrymen.

HAPPY NEW YEAR.
Nigeria
Good People, Great Nation.

God Bless Nigeria.

Thank you

-Olawumi Stephen
{Olastep}

1 Like

Re: A MUST READ: New Year Resolutions by Olastep1(m): 9:17am On Jan 01, 2014
How i wish Nigerians rise up to this challenge!
Re: A MUST READ: New Year Resolutions by Olastep(m): 2:35am On Aug 08, 2016

(1) (Reply)

Bayelsa: Dickson’s Aides Defect To APC / Official CV Of Stella Oduah Confirms She Never Obtained A Masters’ Degree / Another Way Of Winning People's Hearts?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.