Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,666 members, 7,823,884 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 05:24 PM

Mass Vs Service - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Mass Vs Service (2687 Views)

IMAGINE!! -A Satanic Black Mass To Be Hosted For Lucifer At Harvard University / Photo Of A Nigerian Priest With An AK-47 Rifle At Mass. (pic) / Manipulating Mass Psychology. . . I Was In Church On Sunday. . . (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mass Vs Service by mumumugu(m): 6:42pm On Jan 06, 2014
What of eucharistic mass?
Re: Mass Vs Service by SalC: 7:10pm On Jan 06, 2014
woky: syrup
Chloroquine syrup tongue
Re: Mass Vs Service by SalC: 7:14pm On Jan 06, 2014
FrancisTony: LOL @Unbenedictus. Pentecostals does it this days! Like the one my Uncle attends and some of my neighbour.

Though, some use Loaf of bread(haven't seen it but heard it).

The one my Uncle attends Break holy communion but once in a Month.
You are talking about loaf of bread sef.

In my friend's church, you can take your cabin biscuit to church to be blessed by the pastor as communion, after which you take it home and chew it whenever you want.

1 Like

Re: Mass Vs Service by woky: 7:14pm On Jan 06, 2014
Sal C: Chloroquine syrup tongue
Lol

liquid parafin would have bin better grin
Re: Mass Vs Service by woky: 7:16pm On Jan 06, 2014
Sal C: You are talking about loaf of bread sef.

In my friend's church, you can take your cabin biscuit to church to be blessed by the pastor as communion, after which you take it home and chew it whenever you want.
Lwkm! grin grin grin
Re: Mass Vs Service by POPEII: 1:42am On Jan 07, 2014
Sal C: You are talking about loaf of bread sef.

Jesus
Re: Mass Vs Service by Nobody: 8:36am On Jan 07, 2014
POPE II:

Jesus
Son of Mary. grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Why Doesn't God Answer Mankind Like Earthly Fathers / The Human Body Is Implausible, Incongruous And Shows Life To Be An Illussion / What Do You Understand In Romans 8:33

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.