Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,972 members, 7,806,827 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 02:40 AM

Spc Component:how To Integrate API With It - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Spc Component:how To Integrate API With It (689 Views)

How To Integrate Online Payment In My Website / Skytech SMS Portal Component, How Good? / Bulksms Component & Nigeria GSM Number Database(local Govt By Local Govt-new) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Spc Component:how To Integrate API With It by darthv: 9:33am On Jan 01, 2014
please fellow web masters how do i integrate spc component API will i need to register with the provider and insert my domain name into the reseller space inorder for it to connect to the given API.Detailed explanation will be highly appreciated.thanks in advance.
Re: Spc Component:how To Integrate API With It by CMSguru: 9:56pm On Jul 08, 2014
somebody pls answer this

(1) (Reply)

. / The Top 5 Reasons Why Bloggers Quit Blogging Nowadays / Webmasters Review This Site And Drop Your Comments

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.