Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,021 members, 7,835,453 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 10:24 AM

At What Age Did You Stop Xmas/ New Year "Trekking" - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / At What Age Did You Stop Xmas/ New Year "Trekking" (479 Views)

Photos Of Man Trekking From Yola To Abuja / If You Could Be One Age Forever, What Age Would You Choose? / At What Age Should A Boy Be Called A Man? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

At What Age Did You Stop Xmas/ New Year "Trekking" by Sugarbear007(m): 11:11am On Jan 01, 2014
Happy new year to all my fellow nairalandrers. You all are welcome to the year 2014
Dis morning knocks from ma door woke me up..i got up feeling a little dizzy from d little drink i took during d watch nite groove. on opening the door i saw some of my neighbour's kids and thier friends all dressed up in thier new clothes..they wer wear rubber glasses..as dey saw me dey all chorused "brother happy new year" like it was something they have been rehersing..i just seached my self and gave them the little change i had left..only seeing those kids reminded me of wen i was like them.wen me ans ma friends used 2 go out 4 Xmas/ new year trekking...I I dont know wat u call it but back then in warri me and my friends would form a group of about 5 to 7 children and visit each other's relatives and neighbours..we used to go to close 2 6 streets...weconly liked wen we wer giving money and not food...at d end of d day we would share the money giving to us...i stopped "trekking" around d age of 12 wen we moved to another area.

How many of us did dis and at wat age did u stop?
Re: At What Age Did You Stop Xmas/ New Year "Trekking" by fingard02k(m): 11:21am On Jan 01, 2014
i think at 10yrs
Re: At What Age Did You Stop Xmas/ New Year "Trekking" by davesd: 11:47am On Jan 01, 2014
I stopped treakking at the age of two

(1) (Reply)

2014 Will Be So Good That Even NPP Will Benefit – Ade Coker / Does Joke/comedy Trend In Nigeria Online / Policemen, Families Escape Death As Lagos Barracks Collapse

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.