Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,600 members, 7,809,180 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:25 AM

If You Could Be One Age Forever, What Age Would You Choose? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / If You Could Be One Age Forever, What Age Would You Choose? (19718 Views)

If You Could Be One Age Forever, What Age Would You Choose? / If You Could Be One Age Forever, What Age Would You Choose? / At What Age Would You Love to Die? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

If You Could Be One Age Forever, What Age Would You Choose? by Youngsage: 5:51pm On Aug 26, 2014
Yeah, that's right!

So what age would you want to remain forever, if you could choose, and why?

Let's have fun cheesy
Re: If You Could Be One Age Forever, What Age Would You Choose? by joebases(m): 5:55pm On Aug 26, 2014
Looking young is good. So 18 should be ny choice.

1 Like

Re: If You Could Be One Age Forever, What Age Would You Choose? by Idrismusty97(m): 5:55pm On Aug 26, 2014
25 smiley

36 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Could Be One Age Forever, What Age Would You Choose? by dytbabe: 5:58pm On Aug 26, 2014
grin grin grin grin

4 Likes

Re: If You Could Be One Age Forever, What Age Would You Choose? by okonja(m): 6:04pm On Aug 26, 2014

Good news for smart phone and pc users, you can get the best MTN data plan for your internet enabled devices why waste more when u can pay less for as low as N500 for 250mb, N1500 for 1GB...check this out on this thread. www.nairaland.com/1817093/mtn-data-cheapest-rate-not

4 Likes

Re: If You Could Be One Age Forever, What Age Would You Choose? by Idrismusty97(m): 6:08pm On Aug 26, 2014
Wait o!...Is this not the same Youngsage that criticized the OP of the thread below? How about i do same to you?

https://www.nairaland.com/1851776/come-animal-which-animal-love

Anyway i am glad you are using your imagination now wink. So what age did you choose and why?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Could Be One Age Forever, What Age Would You Choose? by Nobody: 6:15pm On Aug 26, 2014
21, thats when i bleeped most
Re: If You Could Be One Age Forever, What Age Would You Choose? by Nobody: 6:16pm On Aug 26, 2014
21, thats when i Bleep most
Re: If You Could Be One Age Forever, What Age Would You Choose? by Idrismusty97(m): 6:25pm On Aug 26, 2014
ajibolabd: 21, thats when i bleeped most
So you want to be bleeping forever? Even without having a job or any source of livelihood. At that age you are probably in your final years of your tertiary institutions, more likely to be under the care of your parents/guardians(That is if you even pass your WAEC/JAMB early enough... Lol cheesy)

24 Likes 2 Shares

Re: If You Could Be One Age Forever, What Age Would You Choose? by Youngsage: 6:40pm On Aug 26, 2014
Lol you are weird! @Idrismusty97

But that's different tho... angry

Same age as you smiley cheesy

1 Like

Re: If You Could Be One Age Forever, What Age Would You Choose? by Nobody: 6:46pm On Aug 26, 2014

33 Likes

Re: If You Could Be One Age Forever, What Age Would You Choose? by Nobody: 7:34pm On Aug 26, 2014
Re: If You Could Be One Age Forever, What Age Would You Choose? by Missmossy(f): 7:59pm On Aug 26, 2014
20 years,that youthful urge to explore would be intactcheesywink

2 Likes

Re: If You Could Be One Age Forever, What Age Would You Choose? by Nobody: 8:17pm On Aug 26, 2014
Kachisbarbie: 30
Why 30?
Re: If You Could Be One Age Forever, What Age Would You Choose? by iceberylin(m): 9:04pm On Aug 26, 2014
18 will be cool grin
nothing feels better than knowing you could now own a bank acc and watch Adult Videos grin

5 Likes

Re: If You Could Be One Age Forever, What Age Would You Choose? by Nobody: 9:14pm On Aug 26, 2014
softsparkyy:
Why 30?
Talk ur own na...
30, bc I for done go sch finish,get job, marry, born pikin(s). So na to flex life remain... grin

I look forward to my 30th bday. It's gonna be massive grin

21 Likes

Re: If You Could Be One Age Forever, What Age Would You Choose? by Nobody: 9:23pm On Aug 26, 2014
Kachisbarbie:
Talk ur own na...
30, bc I for done go sch finish, marry, born pikin(s). So na to flex life remain... grin
Hahahahahha true talk sha.
I think mine will be 30 then, just like you.
grin

10 Likes

Re: If You Could Be One Age Forever, What Age Would You Choose? by Donfamous(m): 9:25pm On Aug 26, 2014
1, becos they'll beg u to eat, u do nothing than to sleep and play. Jealous ma lil nephew

28 Likes 2 Shares

Re: If You Could Be One Age Forever, What Age Would You Choose? by sweettease(f): 9:27pm On Aug 26, 2014
Re: If You Could Be One Age Forever, What Age Would You Choose? by dejt4u(m): 9:42pm On Aug 26, 2014
Donfamous: 1, becos they'll beg u to eat, u do nothing than to sleep and play. Jealous ma lil nephew
you cant be serious.. You want to be a baby for life.. That means:
1. No dreams and reasonable aspirations apart frm learning how to walk nd play for the rest of ur life
2. No intuitive and rational thinking(cognitive, affective nd psychomotor domains wil be no where to be found)
3. Everything about your life will be planned for you either by ur parents dat wil be agein everyday or by ur siblings(you want to be a liability for life)
4. Pampers everyday of ur life(You will shit and poo in diapers)
To be continued...

Bro try harder pls

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Could Be One Age Forever, What Age Would You Choose? by Donfamous(m): 10:09pm On Aug 26, 2014
dejt4u:
you cant be serious.. You want to be a baby for life.. That means:
1. No dreams and reasonable aspirations apart frm learning how to walk nd play for the rest of ur life
2. No intuitive and rational thinking(cognitive, affective nd psychomotor domains wil be no where to be found)
3. Everything about your life will be planned for you either by ur parents dat wil be agein everyday or by ur siblings(you want to be a liability for life)
4. Pampers everyday of ur life(You will shit and poo in diapers)
To be continued...

Bro try harder pls
lmao. U are ryt sha

1 Like

Re: If You Could Be One Age Forever, What Age Would You Choose? by Nobody: 10:35pm On Aug 26, 2014

1 Like

Re: If You Could Be One Age Forever, What Age Would You Choose? by lirusehn(m): 10:43pm On Aug 26, 2014
MrsBreezy: 24

cud this be ur present age? smiley
Re: If You Could Be One Age Forever, What Age Would You Choose? by Nobody: 10:48pm On Aug 26, 2014
lirusehn:
cud this be ur present age? smiley

Are you following me?

2 Likes

Re: If You Could Be One Age Forever, What Age Would You Choose? by lirusehn(m): 10:52pm On Aug 26, 2014
MrsBreezy:

Are you following me?

tongue .

1 Like

Re: If You Could Be One Age Forever, What Age Would You Choose? by Nobody: 10:52pm On Aug 26, 2014
lirusehn:
tongue .

Lol heheh tongue

1 Like

Re: If You Could Be One Age Forever, What Age Would You Choose? by lirusehn(m): 10:54pm On Aug 26, 2014
MrsBreezy:

Lol heheh tongue

u Dont knw am foLlowing u??

undecided

1 Like

Re: If You Could Be One Age Forever, What Age Would You Choose? by Nobody: 10:55pm On Aug 26, 2014
lirusehn:
u Dont knw am foLlowing u??

undecided

I do know hence the reason I followed you back...

1 Like

Re: If You Could Be One Age Forever, What Age Would You Choose? by lirusehn(m): 10:56pm On Aug 26, 2014
MrsBreezy:

I do know hence the reason I followed you back...

indirectly stalking u tongue
Re: If You Could Be One Age Forever, What Age Would You Choose? by Nobody: 10:58pm On Aug 26, 2014
lirusehn:
indirectly stalking u tongue

That's illegal... I could sue you..tongue

2 Likes

Re: If You Could Be One Age Forever, What Age Would You Choose? by lirusehn(m): 11:01pm On Aug 26, 2014
MrsBreezy:

That's illegal... I could sue you..tongue

bin sued by an angel won't be bad. U knw?? cheesy

3 Likes

Re: If You Could Be One Age Forever, What Age Would You Choose? by Nobody: 11:04pm On Aug 26, 2014
lirusehn:
bin sued by an angel won't be bad. U knw?? cheesy

Hmm I wouldn't know considering I haven't sued or been sued by one wink smiley

Derailing the thread again..

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

What Your Face Says About Your Personality / Rain Falling In Lagos / Real-life Superheroes: People With Incredible Abilities

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.