Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,100 members, 7,828,845 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 03:00 PM

Pastor Adeboye Prophecy For The Year 2014 - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Pastor Adeboye Prophecy For The Year 2014 (631 Views)

Pastor Adeboye: A Prophet Or An Imposter - Sahara Reporters / Pastor Adeboye Buys Gulfstream Jet, Starts Luxury Airline (Photo) / 2014 Prophecies By Pastor Adeboye (RCCG) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Pastor Adeboye Prophecy For The Year 2014 by jointarena: 11:37am On Jan 01, 2014
Category 1 (Individual)

i. God says a divine promise of more than a decade ago would begin to find fulfillment
ii. God said someone can expect a prominent divine visitation that will radically alter the curse of his/her life
iii. Daddy says someone will have the first taste of real dominion
iv. The Lord says there will be quite a few narrow escapes from tragedy
Category 2 (Nigeria)

i. The future of Nigeria would be determined this year
ii. The equation at the beginning of this year will be different from the equation at the end of the year; therefore, don’t jump into conclusion

Category 3 (International)

i. There will be more major breakthrough in Medicine and Science
ii. God wants us to pray against noisy, highly destructive storms
iii. God asked us to pray against monumental fire outbreaks.

- See more at: http://www.jointsarena.com/2014/01/pastor-adeboye-prophecy-for-year-2014.html#.UsPvmPRDu2E

(1) (Reply)

UNDERSTANDING RESTITUTION ( Part III - The Concluding Part ) / Fulfilling All Righteousness / Spiritual Digest For The Day 6th Of August 2014

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.