Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,941 members, 7,821,298 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 11:06 AM

Wild Wild Musa --> Yaradua - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Wild Wild Musa --> Yaradua (5609 Views)

When Did Umaru Musa Yaradua Really Die ? / A Tribute To Late President Umaru Musa Yaradua!!! / Shocking Revelation Of Fmr. President's (musa Yaradua) Financial Status (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wild Wild Musa --> Yaradua by idupaul: 5:10pm On Aug 06, 2008
is that his son?

not certain, but the building behind the 307 coupe is definitely the first family lodge at state house aso rock, am 100 percent sure of that.
Re: Wild Wild Musa --> Yaradua by agaba123(m): 5:43pm On Aug 06, 2008
idupaul:

not certain, but the building behind the 307 coupe is definitely the first family lodge at state house aso rock, am 100 percent sure of that.

Thanks
Re: Wild Wild Musa --> Yaradua by deor03(m): 6:01pm On Aug 06, 2008
Why all this shouts about a boy just going though puberty phase.
Can you recall what you did at this age with the privilege you had at that time.

This has nothing to do with governance ( though it should not be encouraged). it's just a little boy at play

Despite all the grooming Prince Harry has from birth and the history of the Nazi/ British he still wore a Nazi costume. It's all youthful exuberance people . Abeg move on

Re: Wild Wild Musa --> Yaradua by aahmed112: 7:09pm On Aug 06, 2008
@deor03 & texazpette
Cudnt b more objective guys!

wots all dis crap abt it being oil money jus cos his father is d president. Nigerians r so bloody narrow-minded, God!
Re: Wild Wild Musa --> Yaradua by tpia: 7:17pm On Aug 06, 2008
I wonder oh.

As if the sky will fall down, with every issue.

naija this naija that.

But mention their hometowns or religious leaders, and they breathe fire and get all sensitive and hurt.

The collective and proverbial blind spot.
Re: Wild Wild Musa --> Yaradua by ojubi(m): 6:34am On Aug 07, 2008
SHEE MI AND UNA DE HERE WHERE THIS SO CALL PRESIDENT DE TRAIN POTENTIAL AL-CAIDA LEADER FOR IN HOUSE UNA DE HERE DE TALK ABOUT ASSET.
SURE IF NIGERIA WHERE PRACTICING TRUE DEMOCRACY DIS PICTURE IS ENOUGH TO MAKE DIS MAN RESIGN OR RISK IMPEACHMENT. IN DE US A GOVERNOR LOST HIS OFFICE JUST B/C A PHOTOGRAPH PURTRAY HIM WITH A PROSTITUTE. HIS UNDER 12 SON IS CARRING AN ASULT RIFFLE AND SOMEBODY THOUGHT HE IS IMMITATING 50CENTS.
Re: Wild Wild Musa --> Yaradua by texazzpete(m): 7:37am On Aug 07, 2008
ojubi:

SHEE MI AND UNA DE HERE WHERE THIS SO CALL PRESIDENT DE TRAIN POTENTIAL AL-CAIDA LEADER FOR IN HOUSE UNA DE HERE DE TALK ABOUT ASSET.
SURE IF NIGERIA WHERE PRACTICING TRUE DEMOCRACY DIS PICTURE IS ENOUGH TO MAKE DIS MAN RESIGN OR RISK IMPEACHMENT. IN DE US A GOVERNOR LOST HIS OFFICE JUST B/C A PHOTOGRAPH PURTRAY HIM WITH A PROSTITUTE. HIS UNDER 12 SON IS CARRING AN ASULT RIFFLE AND SOMEBODY THOUGHT HE IS IMMITATING 50CENTS.

Impeachment?!
Whcih soldier's child has never held a gun before? Do you know how many kids have played with the bow and arrows of their hausa gatemen?
What of kids that have gone hunting with their parents? Is a shotgun any less lethal than this rifle?

If this happened in the US, the president will publicly fire the security guard that gave his gun to his son to snap the photo with. He may even be charged with negligence. The president's job will NEVER be at risk from something like this.

All i see is Nigerians afflicted by the very nigerian syndrome of 'bad belle' and beef.
The boy may have wrong values (dressing up as 50 cent, etc) but how many of you have better morals. Afterall, anytime discussion veers off to 419 in Nigeria, over 80% of the respondents profess tacit support for the 419ers.

At least in the photo he's holding Naira, not dollars.
Re: Wild Wild Musa --> Yaradua by lucabrasi(m): 1:35pm On Aug 07, 2008
i read all the comments on here so far and i must admit only tpia and tezzazpette's surmission makes the most sense,please lets direct our verbal bullets at the right source and stop castigating an impressionable 12/13 yrs old having fun mimicking 50cent or some playstation character
Re: Wild Wild Musa --> Yaradua by landis(m): 1:54pm On Aug 07, 2008
i read all the comments on here so far and i must admit only tpia and tezzazpette's surmission makes the most sense,please lets direct our verbal bullets at the right source and stop castigating an impressionable 12/13 years old having fun mimicking 50cent or some playstation character

you still not seeing the Big Picture.

How did yaradul became President? not because of his character but because of his brother and OBJ.

in another 30yrs, this boy, who alreadly have this value, will one -day become something in Nigeria not because of his character but because of his father.

And in 35yrs time, Nigerians would be complaining again about BAD leaders; little did they notice prob is 'FOUNDATION'

Good example: Bush in USA.
Re: Wild Wild Musa --> Yaradua by boyscout: 2:01pm On Aug 07, 2008
@ lucabrasi

I support you all the way.

Haba we all were 12/13 years old once.

Thank God it was not a picture of his father giving him the gun or the
spraying him with bundles of a thousand naira notes.
Re: Wild Wild Musa --> Yaradua by landis(m): 2:09pm On Aug 07, 2008

so its the security guard they gave him all the 1000naira notes?

how much is the salary of that security guard?

From what I have read so far, Nigeria is doomed.

12/13yrs olds in developed countries dont event see such amount of money. They appreciate vaue of money.

Thats why when they grow-up they will be dealing with this mumu boy and all money will go to their own system.
Re: Wild Wild Musa --> Yaradua by lucabrasi(m): 2:39pm On Aug 07, 2008
@landis
what would you say then to the picture of prince harry wearing the nazi uniform?is that not similar thing
let me ask you a question,pls be honest now, will you be as offended if the son of an average nigerian who was same age did exactly the same thing or not?
@topic
common the money might not even be the boy's,you dont really think his father will be giving him millions or contracts at that age?if that money is his then it will most likely come from his mother,its not a bundle so we can deduce that it is less then 100,000 naira, looks more like less than 10,000 to me which we can agree is not overly too much for a kid of his age on holidays,the gun it is obvious standard issue mopol army weapon,i think rather than castigating the boy we should really be looking at the media and how responsible they are at reporting sometimes,
for all we know,sahara reports might have wangled and tricked one of the boy's friends to get the picture for their own selfish ends
boyscout:

exactly, some of us have been up to worse and to be honest its not like the boy had wads of pounds or dollars which would have raise eye brows its a few naira notes
Re: Wild Wild Musa --> Yaradua by gabelogan(m): 2:55pm On Aug 07, 2008
lucabrasi:

@topic
common the money might not even be the boy's,you don't really think his father will be giving him millions or contracts at that age?if that money is his then it will most likely come from his mother,its not a bundle so we can deduce that it is less then 100,000 naira, looks more like less than 10,000 to me which we can agree is not overly too much for a kid of his age on holidays,the gun it is obvious standard issue mopol army weapon,i think rather than castigating the boy we should really be looking at the media and how responsible they are at reporting sometimes,
for all we know,sahara reports might have wangled and tricked one of the boy's friends to get the picture for their own selfish endsexactly, some of us have been up to worse and to be honest its not like the boy had wads of pounds or dollars which would have raise eye brows its a few naira notes

how can u say that amount of money is less than N10,000?

its N1000 notes he's playing with, 10 N1,000 notes is equal to N10,000. the money seems in the region of N250,000 upwards to me.
the bottom line is that, from that picture, the parents are encouragin extravagance. at such an age, what is he doing with that amount of money, even if his father is the president? it shows that the family is not prudent.
Re: Wild Wild Musa --> Yaradua by texazzpete(m): 3:41pm On Aug 07, 2008
gabe_logan:

its N1000 notes he's playing with, 10 N1,000 notes is equal to N10,000. the money seems in the region of N250,000 upwards to me.
the bottom line is that, from that picture, the parents are encouragin extravagance. at such an age, what is he doing with that amount of money, even if his father is the president? it shows that the family is not prudent.

No. From that photo it's impossible to say what his parents are 'encouraging'. I sincerely doubt the photos were taken by his parents, anyhow.

It may not even be his money. It's impossible to say. However it's clear his sins are merely one that affects hundreds of thousands of Nigerian kids; a desire to imitate the lives of rappers and hip hop 'gangsters'.

By this same standard we should go all out heckling all kids that go round with Tupac or biggie T-shirts.

A kid sees 50 cent posing with a gun. he begs his guard to let him hold the gun briefly. The Guard (who knows very well that this young kid can easily get him fired) lets him hold it briefly. Naturally, he removes the magazine, handing over an essentially harmless weapon to the kid. Someone snaps the photo

The Kid sees 50 cent dressed up in bling. He badgers his minders (who have been entrusted with a large budget) to get him some funky cloths, complete with bling. he snaps a photo with it.

The kid sees 50 cent, Eminem, P. Diddy et al holding up wads of cash. He gets photographed holding cash to be more like his heroes.

So what the hell is the big deal with this stuff? He is young enough to hold these people as his heroes, and he's doing nothing illegal. Unless you people can show me anywhere it is illegal to be photographed holding money, what's your issue?

We should be lamenting the rot and decay in our society when youngsters growing up cannot see any modern day hero, when the money driven morals of the day is the only one youngsters experience. Why?

Perhaps when you were 12 years old, you were a perfect hero, a shining example of youth. but not everyone is a paragon of perfection like yourself. So get off your high horse and stop being so self-righteous.
Re: Wild Wild Musa --> Yaradua by CrudeOil2(m): 3:47pm On Aug 07, 2008
Oboy, see this small boy with all that dough. cheii!!. over seventy percent of Nigerians live under a dollars a day and you see a liitle rich rat holding such amount of money. ihefi
Re: Wild Wild Musa --> Yaradua by landis(m): 4:13pm On Aug 07, 2008
The kid sees 50 cent, Eminem, P. Diddy et al holding up wads of cash. He gets photographed holding cash to be more like his heroes.

Where did he get the CASH? Tell us since you have answer to all.

what would you say then to the picture of prince harry wearing the nazi uniform?is that not similar thing

Shocking from Harry but thats a constume party. Plus UK has democratic institution well established to deal with 'bad leaders';example Blair.

This kid is not in any party. All said: I am looking at the 'whole picture'

If this is what 'future leaders' of Nigeria are being taught, nobody should come back and say whats wrong with Nigeria in another 40yrs.
Re: Wild Wild Musa --> Yaradua by lucabrasi(m): 4:14pm On Aug 07, 2008
gabe_logan:

i think tezzaz has said everything i was about to say and more, its allwell and good to condemn excesses amongst our politicians and sometimes their families but there has to be a point to draw a firm line, its called sense of decency, if we dont condemn this now trust me the next pictures saharanews will be showing us is the quality of and designer of the underwear of yar adua's wives just so that we ll know they are corrupt
Re: Wild Wild Musa --> Yaradua by landis(m): 4:27pm On Aug 07, 2008
their families but there has to be a point to draw a firm line, its called sense of decency, if we don't condemn this now trust me the next pictures saharanews will be showing us is the quality of and designer of the underwear of yar adua's wives just so that we ll know they are corrupt

sahara has done VERY well. BRAVO. BRILLIANT.

The President kid of 12yrs old swimming in about $5000 in a country where pensionier dying to get their $20 a month pension.

If you are not ready for PUBLIC office. Dont come near it.
Re: Wild Wild Musa --> Yaradua by dudubobo1: 4:43pm On Aug 07, 2008
Why all this shouts about a boy just going though puberty phase.
Can you recall what you did at this age with the privilege you had at that time.

This has nothing to do with governance ( though it should not be encouraged). it's just a little boy at play

Despite all the grooming Prince Harry has from birth and the history of the Nazi/ British he still wore a Nazi costume. It's all youthful exuberance people . Abeg move on

Why do we cencourage people to do the wrong things in Nigeria?
Harry was roundly condemned for his Nazi outfit which BTW was not on the same level as this because that was a costume party; not a child being groomed to glorify the wrong things.

It is a sign of the kind of things which the child is being brought up with by his parents. Even if it is childhood misdemeanour, it must still be roundle condemned in order not to encourage the wrong type of behaviour by sending wrong signals. This is the reason Nigeria has turned out the way it has. we keep condoning and explaining things away.
Re: Wild Wild Musa --> Yaradua by davidif: 6:01pm On Aug 07, 2008
leave the boy alone, attack his father for his policies and not his qualities as a father.
Re: Wild Wild Musa --> Yaradua by tpia: 6:04pm On Aug 07, 2008
boyscout:

thank you oh. undecided

Is there any way in which the bolded can be made to sink into people's thick brains?

Bad belle no go kill some Nigerians sha.

which bling are they complaining about? Let them also go and talk to the Nigerian musicians who are promoting this same bling. Grown ass men oh, not little kids. Impregnating women all over the place and copying 50 cent and one dollar.

rubbish.

@ Landis- this your jealousy is getting gargantuan, abeg.
Re: Wild Wild Musa --> Yaradua by Gamine(f): 6:08pm On Aug 07, 2008
Omo

wen i was a pikin, i did not carry gun or dress like homeboyz undecided
Re: Wild Wild Musa --> Yaradua by tpia: 6:27pm On Aug 07, 2008
Gamine:

Omo

when i was a pikin, i did not carry gun or dress like homeboyz undecided

when you were a pikin, did you hear of Niger Delta militants?
Re: Wild Wild Musa --> Yaradua by folahann(m): 6:30pm On Aug 07, 2008
landis:

so its the security guard they gave him all the 1000naira notes?

how much is the salary of that security guard?

From what I have read so far, Nigeria is doomed.

12/13yrs olds in developed countries don't event see such amount of money. They appreciate value of money.

Thats why when they grow-up they will be dealing with this mumu boy and all money will go to their own system.

If guys read and listen to News very well, you should have heard of the case where school children under 10 were caught with gun in school which had the parents questioned, another kid killed some of his classmates when he brought a gun to school, all these happened not more than 2 years ago and all were not in Nigeria.

I'm sure the president's son got that rifle from one of the body gourds to pose for the Pic
His father is a president, president of Nigeria for that matter; i have seen some children who are not president's kids play more than that much before, in fact one of my friends took a of himself picture like that with only dollars

So, what's the big deal and why are we ranting over the 12 year-old boy like that?
Re: Wild Wild Musa --> Yaradua by texazzpete(m): 6:35pm On Aug 07, 2008
Gamine:

Omo

when i was a pikin, i did not carry gun or dress like homeboyz undecided
Because you were not a guy. And being skinny didn't make you a tomboy.
Dumb doesn't suit you, li'l one.

dudu-bobo:

Why do we cencourage people to do the wrong things in Nigeria?
Harry was roundly condemned for his Nazi outfit which BTW was not on the same level as this because that was a costume party; not a child being groomed to glorify the wrong things.

It is a sign of the kind of things which the child is being brought up with by his parents. Even if it is childhood misdemeanour, it must still be roundle condemned in order not to encourage the wrong type of behaviour by sending wrong signals. This is the reason Nigeria has turned out the way it has. we keep condoning and explaining things away.

Negro, did you just allege that dressing up as a Nazi was better than this? Even when you know that the Nazi image represented an enemy to the British empire, an enemy that plunged the world into a war that cost the lives of hundreds of thousands of britons, a group that authorized the deaths of millions of minorities?
many britons still living today fought against the swastika, and to see their prince casually wear the symbol of what they fought against, what they died for, that seemed like a great betrayal.

Yet you say this is nothing compared to a 12 year old playing dress-up, acting like his favourite rappers on TV. Can you not see how stupid you sound?

i've lost patience with you jealous people. How Yar'Adua runs his family is none of your business. You do not even know for sure if there will be a Nigeria when he grows up. Any kid out there could be our future leader. Was Samuel Doe born into a rich family?
If you're so concerned with the quality of our future leadership, you and landis should form an NGO to stop roadside selling and street marketing by kids. You should seek a ban for anything that glorifies violence and money, including most of our Nollywood movies.

419 guys photograph themselves holding US dollars, not naira. They are young enough to be the future hope of this country. What have you done to combat this menace?

Jealousy and self-righteousness make a particularly odious mix.
Re: Wild Wild Musa --> Yaradua by Gamine(f): 6:41pm On Aug 07, 2008
When i was pikin,

i heard of Iraqi militants, i still no carry gun.

@Texazz,

Wetin na embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed
Re: Wild Wild Musa --> Yaradua by LASIEFAIRE(m): 6:44pm On Aug 07, 2008
Gamine:

When i was pikin,

i heard of Iraqi militants, i still no carry gun.

@Texazz,

Wetin na embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed

did you have access to any gun?
Re: Wild Wild Musa --> Yaradua by Gamine(f): 6:48pm On Aug 07, 2008
Gun na Gun

Pako, Plastic, Metal

if i pose with am for Picshur, you go know? undecided
Re: Wild Wild Musa --> Yaradua by lucabrasi(m): 7:29pm On Aug 07, 2008
landis:

sahara has done VERY well. BRAVO. BRILLIANT.

The President kid of 12yrs old swimming in about $5000 in a country where pensionier dying to get their $20 a month pension.

If you are not ready for PUBLIC office. Dont come near it.
its another one, wheres the $5000??like most people on here has been repeatedly saying,the fact that the father is a failure doesnt mean you have to take it out on an innocent 12/13 year old just having fun
so now you are justifying sahara reports using the picture because his father is the president??hmmn
whats wrong with nigeria is not a 12 years old trying to act gangster just like we all did at his age either playing cowboys and indians,playing at being super star wrestlers,taking photos posing like tony montana scar face,fifty cent e.t.c the funny thing is that the boy does not even know the import of what he did,and when you look at the photo, nobody was at the background showing that he was up to harmless mischief, please let get our priorities right and stop being blindly subjective
Re: Wild Wild Musa --> Yaradua by ifyalways(f): 7:32pm On Aug 07, 2008
That boi is pweety cheesy
Re: Wild Wild Musa --> Yaradua by tpia: 7:57pm On Aug 07, 2008
Gamine:

Gun na Gun

Pako, Plastic, Metal

if i pose with am for Picshur, you go know? undecided

stop hating on the boy. You want to have kids of your own someday.

Its not his fault his father is president. Must he start mourning on account of that?

Would you mourn if you were in his position?
Re: Wild Wild Musa --> Yaradua by lucabrasi(m): 8:06pm On Aug 07, 2008
i tire o,
as if we can lay claim to innocence and never having done stuffs that our parents disagreed with at that age

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Nigeria Of Your Dream : What Does It Look Like? / 5 Achievements Of PMB Within 6 Days In Office / VIDEO: See How Kogi Gov. (yahaya Bello) Was Stoned In His State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 89
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.