Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,892 members, 7,817,622 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:45 PM

Unimaginable Lopsided Appointments In Nigerian Police Force.secret Agenda! - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Unimaginable Lopsided Appointments In Nigerian Police Force.secret Agenda! (5913 Views)

Ijaws Secret Agenda In Niger Delta EXPOSED! / Lopsided Appointments: Northern Elders Release List Of Jonathan’s Appointees / Buhari’s Lopsided Appointments Split The North, His Supporters (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Unimaginable Lopsided Appointments In Nigerian Police Force.secret Agenda! by pazienza(m): 4:16pm On Jan 01, 2014
odua boy: But people like you claimed that the media is being controlled by the yorubas.. so tell me how you are gonna carry out this herculean task.

You controlled it because my people never really knew the value of media,so we let u have it. Now we know the value,and the fight and smear campaign is about getting messy.

I would expect Ndiigbo working in all these federal parastatals to start furnishing us with the stats of appointments that took place in these ministries during and before the tenure of the Yoruba tribalist named Obj. It's about time the world see the hypocrisy of tribalists who are now parading themselves as nationalists and are hell bent on removing GEJ who had brought equity to the polity and is on a mission to bring balance,a balance which is a threat to their nepotistic hold on the country.

2 Likes

Re: Unimaginable Lopsided Appointments In Nigerian Police Force.secret Agenda! by DerideGull(m): 4:17pm On Jan 01, 2014
Uyi Iredia:

Could you please shut up ?! Igbos supported Oduah in a noxious show of tribal support and u bring that $hit again. Must they cry all over the place because of tribalism: or is it that you are bptheredh because Igbos aren't represented. So are other minority tribes Mr, so they are.

You should summarily shut up your putrid mouth. What form(s) of corruption did Stella Oduah contravene? The Inspector General of Police (IGP), Mohammed Dahiru Abubakar could not only be relieved of his position as IGP for brazen incompetency, also on the alleged embezzlement, cronyism and nepotism as the post clearly indicated.

4 Likes

Re: Unimaginable Lopsided Appointments In Nigerian Police Force.secret Agenda! by oduaboy1: 4:19pm On Jan 01, 2014
castrogee: When ibos dominate a government=Merit.
When other tribes dominates=Nepotism.

Ibos and their aba logic.

Odua boy! You are the most perfect example of a sybarratic IDIOT. Your post stinks of arrogance, illiteracy and feudalism. Joining issues with you will be to glorify a nonentity which is the very last thing I will want to do this year you better go get a life! BIG FOOL
Who is this ibo spare spart selling illiterate?
Re: Unimaginable Lopsided Appointments In Nigerian Police Force.secret Agenda! by pazienza(m): 4:21pm On Jan 01, 2014
ckkris: In the last promotion exams for Police Sergeants to Inspectors, pass mark for Northern candidates was 23%. For Southern candidates, it was over 50%.

Now this the reason sensible people know that Nigeria will never work. Same race, but you set different hurdles for diff population groups. Ndi ara.
Re: Unimaginable Lopsided Appointments In Nigerian Police Force.secret Agenda! by MayorofLagos(m): 4:28pm On Jan 01, 2014
Ibos are always self centered and edgy about appointments. Jonathan's cabinet is filled with Ibos and they are still unhappy that police force is not filled with Ibos. The police pr and deputy pr in Lagos are Ibo, the commissioner of police in Ogun is Ibo. Since Ibo dont want to have non-Ibos police officers on their land, Yoruba should work on kicking out Ibo police officers all over Yorubaland. In their place we will put Yorubas or other Nigerians of non-Ibo stock.

Beside, why is it everytime there is a political decision to make Ibos use education as a yardstick? Remarks like "North is educationally disadvantaged" and "South is educationally superior" is lame. That is a social stigma. If we were to use social stigma Ibos are politically inferior to other groups, perharps we should stop giving or minimize political appointments to Ibo since we know they bring dysfunction into government.

We are in Nigeria, everyone has a disadvantage, not everyone is happy with appointments and postings, even the North have things they wish were different and tilted in their favor but this is Nigeria and Ibo will do good by SHUTTING UP and focus more energy on the development of your land and less on introducing chaos into the democratic system.

If you are unhappy with this setup you should be more active in social protests, when other ethnic groups are dissatisfied they troop out behind their leaders to protest injustice. Get your leaders to start leading your social grievances, in the East, not in Lagos. This is how you earn respect and recognition.

3 Likes

Re: Unimaginable Lopsided Appointments In Nigerian Police Force.secret Agenda! by oduaboy1: 4:31pm On Jan 01, 2014
pazienza:

You controlled it because my people never really knew the value of media,so we let u have it. Now we know the value,and the fight and smear campaign is about getting messy.

I would expect Ndiigbo working in all these federal parastatals to start furnishing us with the stats of appointments that took place in these ministries during and before the tenure of the Yoruba tribalist named Obj. It's about time the world see the hypocrisy of tribalists who are now parading themselves as nationalists and are hell bent on removing GEJ who had brought equity to the polity and is on a mission to bring balance,a balance which is a threat to their nepotistic hold on the country.
Now that you people have known the power of the media tell us how many of your people are venturing into the business except for orji uzor kalu i cant remember any other prominent ibo that owns a media house.

It's really funny that you termed obj a tribalist..Someone who appointed more ibos in his cabinet more than even his own ethnic group.

The same people you accuse of ganging up on Jonathan are the ones who brought him into power...if they hate the minorities as you claimed then why did they back an ijaw man in the last presidential election

1 Like

Re: Unimaginable Lopsided Appointments In Nigerian Police Force.secret Agenda! by DerideGull(m): 4:42pm On Jan 01, 2014
ckkris: In the last promotion exams for Police Sergeants to Inspectors, pass mark for Northern candidates was 23%. For Southern candidates, it was over 50%.

What do you expect from a society where an Igbo lady with better qualification (Law Degree) and superior in rank (DIG) was forced to retire in order to make way for the current IGP, Mohammed Dahiru Abubakar, a Fulani with two year diploma certificate as well as incompetent and nepotistic gull from northern region of Nigeria?

5 Likes

Re: Unimaginable Lopsided Appointments In Nigerian Police Force.secret Agenda! by UyiIredia(m): 4:53pm On Jan 01, 2014
DerideGull:

You should summarily shut up your putrid mouth. What form(s) of corruption did Stella Oduah contravene? The Inspector General of Police (IGP), Mohammed Dahiru Abubakar could not only be relieved of his position as IGP for brazen incompetency, also on the alleged embezzlement, cronyism and nepotism as the post clearly indicated.

Your head will fly off that rotten corpse you call a body before I shut up. An allegation was brought with a supporting document which was enough to cause an outcry. Two BMW series 7 bulletproof cars at highly inflated prices almost in excess of 200%. Look the zombie ask what she contravened ? Whether it was Yoruba (note Okupe has been roundly criticized), Hausa or Igbo is hardly of note, it's whether she was culpable, and she was, no investigation, nothing and the matter was closed. You and your fellow anuofias think you are protecting your own. You lie. It is your children's future you throw to the birds; because it is precisely nonsense like yours is why Abacha is said to be good, why an Akala walks scot free, or a Bode George hailed when frees, or a charade called 'free and fair' was done in Anambra to the detriment of YOUR own people (case in point being Tony One-Week whose entire county couldn't vote).

2 Likes

Re: Unimaginable Lopsided Appointments In Nigerian Police Force.secret Agenda! by agbameta: 5:01pm On Jan 01, 2014
abokinside: But all I can see here is the marginalisation of the southwest! No Yoruba DIG only one AIG from south west yet no one is raising any issue from the southwest. The first ten positions in Nigeria has no Yoruba man yet no one is shouting marginalisation. I[b] think igbos should try and learn one or two things from Yorubas.[/b] Rather than make noise Yorubas ve decided to go to the drawing board and re strategise on the way forward for 2015.

They think and fight with emotions and sentiments and never with common sens and strategy..

Btw, why are they crying? Is Jonathan's government not lopsided i their favor? Are we crying over that.

Bunch of greedy and parnoid people..
Re: Unimaginable Lopsided Appointments In Nigerian Police Force.secret Agenda! by dayokanu(m): 5:09pm On Jan 01, 2014
pazienza:

OBJ is now a tribalist. The same OBJ who was voted by Ibos, Had his strongest base in Iboland.

Made Soludo CBN gov, Okonjo Minister of finance, Ezekwesili, Akunyili- NAFDAC, Frank nweke-Information, Kema Chikwe - Aviation

Is now a Yoruba tribalist
Re: Unimaginable Lopsided Appointments In Nigerian Police Force.secret Agenda! by IdomaLikita: 5:20pm On Jan 01, 2014
Una Happy New Year Oh!
Re: Unimaginable Lopsided Appointments In Nigerian Police Force.secret Agenda! by MayorofLagos(m): 5:32pm On Jan 01, 2014
dayokanu:

OBJ is now a tribalist. The same OBJ who was voted by Ibos, Had his strongest base in Iboland.

Made Soludo CBN gov, Okonjo Minister of finance, Ezekwesili, Akunyili- NAFDAC, Frank nweke-Information, Kema Chikwe - Aviation

...promoted Ihejirika to GOC
Re: Unimaginable Lopsided Appointments In Nigerian Police Force.secret Agenda! by aryzgreat: 5:56pm On Jan 01, 2014
dayokanu:

Akpamu! Y didn't u list d misnisters from d west? For d 5 ministers frm SE wich obj has no power over dan to appoint based on d constitution, yorubas have double of dat in obj administration. U want me to dig out obj appointments? Including d basket mouth tribalist FFK dat openly prophesed to stock aviation with yorubas.

Get ur facts ryt whhen making ur assertions in an open forum like this.

2 Likes

Re: Unimaginable Lopsided Appointments In Nigerian Police Force.secret Agenda! by nku5: 5:58pm On Jan 01, 2014
Mayor_of_Lagos: Ibos are always self centered and edgy about appointments. Jonathan's cabinet is filled with Ibos and they are still unhappy that police force is not filled with Ibos. The police pr and deputy pr in Lagos are Ibo, the commissioner of police in Ogun is Ibo. Since Ibo dont want to have non-Ibos police officers on their land, Yoruba should work on kicking out Ibo police officers all over Yorubaland. In their place we will put Yorubas or other Nigerians of non-Ibo stock.

Beside, why is it everytime there is a political decision to make Ibos use education as a yardstick? Remarks like "North is educationally disadvantaged" and "South is educationally superior" is lame. .

This ffk as old as he is can never talk like a mature man.

I don't know who has more online monikers between ffk and the chameleon known as alj harem ably represented on this thread by his itsekiri personality jason123 grin

If you put aside your joint and demonic agenda of misinforming the less intelligent of your kinsmen, even you must confess that the yoruba press has been in the forefront of the disgraceful clamour about igbos dominating most federal positions. When confronted with facts that disprove those YOUR LIES and infer either congenital stupidity or yoruba press usual mischief you all start gibberish about 1966, ironsi and all that mumbo jumbo to dodge the shame. You fvckers don't even have the capacity to be ashamed and keep quiet.

Get used to it o. Na una dey make noise about media war against igbos and SS. Now it appears people are taking you serious now and its about time too. Sharpen your keyboard guy.

3 Likes

Re: Unimaginable Lopsided Appointments In Nigerian Police Force.secret Agenda! by dayokanu(m): 6:03pm On Jan 01, 2014
aryzgreat:

Akpamu! Y didn't u list d misnisters from d west? For d 5 ministers frm SE wich obj has no power over dan to appoint based on d constitution, yorubas have double of dat in obj administration. U want me to dig out obj appointments? Including d basket mouth tribalist FFK dat openly prophesed to stock aviation with yorubas.

Get ur facts ryt whhen making ur assertions in an open forum like this.

Which constitution mandates OBJ to make Soludo CBN governor?

5 ministers from SE? Ojo Maduekwe, Prof ABC Nwosu, Kanu Agabi, Fabian Osuji
Re: Unimaginable Lopsided Appointments In Nigerian Police Force.secret Agenda! by AustineE1: 6:27pm On Jan 01, 2014
dayokanu:

your posts usually sounds idiotic,is always devoid of any sense and sounds more like a frustrated fellow with suicidal tendency...so when does appointing igbos as ministers a privelege to ndigbo,i guess you ve nt heard of federal character principle in which every state of the federatn must ve a representative in the Federal cabinet.Btw, the igbo ministers in OBJs regime cld stand out as first eleven in any country,having them to serve a recalcitrant tyrant OBJ was even demeaning to some of us who are sensitive..but for you and your slippery kinsmen,we the igbos ve a 'cultural advantage'over you,we will keep moving from strength to strength,no amount of hatred for igbos will limit them from giant strides!..the holy bible says that 'why we are asleep,God chooses those he wants to bless'!The present Nigerian unjust structure,is even propelling ndigbo to greater achievements,OUR DETRACTORS ARE OUR HELPERS...you shld be wondering that inspite of the economic stagnation imposed by genocidal Awolowo on igbos,today i guess you are a tenant in an igbo man's house in Lagos!no harm intended,just think over it!Olodo

5 Likes

Re: Unimaginable Lopsided Appointments In Nigerian Police Force.secret Agenda! by DerideGull(m): 6:48pm On Jan 01, 2014
Uyi Iredia:

Your head will fly off that rotten corpse you call a body before I shut up. An allegation was brought with a supporting document which was enough to cause an outcry. Two BMW series 7 bulletproof cars at highly inflated prices almost in excess of 200%. Look the zombie ask what she contravened ? Whether it was Yoruba (note Okupe has been roundly criticized), Hausa or Igbo is hardly of note, it's whether she was culpable, and she was, no investigation, nothing and the matter was closed. You and your fellow anuofias think you are protecting your own. You lie. It is your children's future you throw to the birds; because it is precisely nonsense like yours is why Abacha is said to be good, why an Akala walks scot free, or a Bode George hailed when frees, or a charade called 'free and fair' was done in Anambra to the detriment of YOUR own people (case in point being Tony One-Week whose entire county couldn't vote).

It is beyond reasonable doubt, like all ill-educated Nigerians, that a dumbass fool such as you does not understand the nuances of corruptible practices. If the government had a control price on the BMW car and a seller sold the car to buyer on inflated price, the burden of explanation is on the seller, olodo.

Most Nigerians are irredeemable basement fools. I guess they have uncontrollable fun in stupidity. Please I suggest you read up on corruption and stop making a moronic dingbat out of your silly self, ode. There is no doubt that hiccup could sound as a corruption to you. You are one of reasons I stop frowning at the nefarious activities of certain members of Nigerian Police Force, agbaya.

What has “Tony One Week” got to do with this discourse? Do you really know what you are talking about or you have just redeemed yourself as an imbecilic numskull?

3 Likes

Re: Unimaginable Lopsided Appointments In Nigerian Police Force.secret Agenda! by UyiIredia(m): 6:48pm On Jan 01, 2014
dayokanu:

Very funny people. I have to remind myself not to generalize going by the nonsense some of them state.
Re: Unimaginable Lopsided Appointments In Nigerian Police Force.secret Agenda! by UyiIredia(m): 6:54pm On Jan 01, 2014
DerideGull:

It is beyond reasonable doubt, like all ill-educated Nigerians, that a dumbass fool such as you does not understand the nuances of corruptible practices. If the government had a control price on the BMW car and a seller sold the car to buyer on inflated price, the burden of explanation is on the seller, olodo.

Either way the govt is at fault for approving an inflated sum. Besides, the usual modus operandi of corruption in this country has been fake, inflated or abandoned contracts. How foolish could you be ?

DerideGull:
Most Nigerians are irredeemable basement fools. I guess they have uncontrollable fun in stupidity. Please I suggest you read up on corruption and stop making a moronic dingbat out of your silly self, ode. There is no doubt that hiccup could sound as a corruption to you. You are one of reasons I stop frowning at the nefarious activities of certain members of Nigerian Police Force, agbaya.

All insults, nil insight.

2 Likes

Re: Unimaginable Lopsided Appointments In Nigerian Police Force.secret Agenda! by UyiIredia(m): 6:57pm On Jan 01, 2014
DerideGull:

What has “Tony One Week” got to do with this discourse? Do you really know what you are talking about or you have just redeemed yourself as an imbecilic numskull?

More ignorance. Tony One Week is a member of the Anambra state House of rep. He reps the Obosi community (who couldn't vote in Anambra's recent sham election) which I used as an example of how your people shoot themselves in the foot.

1 Like

Re: Unimaginable Lopsided Appointments In Nigerian Police Force.secret Agenda! by MayorofLagos(m): 7:14pm On Jan 01, 2014
nku5:

This ffk as old as he is can never talk like a mature man.

I don't know who has more online monikers between ffk and the chameleon known as alj harem ably represented on this thread by his itsekiri personality jason123 grin

If you put aside your joint and demonic agenda of misinforming the less intelligent of your kinsmen, even you must confess that the yoruba press has been in the forefront of the disgraceful clamour about igbos dominating most federal positions. When confronted with facts that disprove those YOUR LIES and infer either congenital stupidity or yoruba press usual mischief you all start gibberish about 1966, ironsi and all that mumbo jumbo to dodge the shame. You fvckers don't even have the capacity to be ashamed and keep quiet.

Get used to it o. Na una dey make noise about media war against igbos and SS. Now it appears people are taking you serious now and its about time too. Sharpen your keyboard guy.

The problem all non-Ibo Nigerians have with you is your lack of structure and order, and is genetic! You put a Yoruba person in position of authority and you hardly hear noise or controversy as he/she focuses on delivering service. An Ibo person in position of authority wants to be noticed - work is left undone, projects are approached hapharzadly and with no direction, subordinates are soon frustrated, chaos and scandal everywhere.

There is nothing in constitution that says we have to tolerate your dysfunctional traits and federal character expects service delivery to Nigerians, not just to Ibos. You continue to cry for positions of authority but you lack executive and administration skills, regardless how well you are academically tutored and trained for it, nature has not predisposed the Ibo to excel in political duties. You have a disadvantage and the rest of Nigeria should not be held back for you to catch up.
Re: Unimaginable Lopsided Appointments In Nigerian Police Force.secret Agenda! by abdulkayus(m): 7:21pm On Jan 01, 2014
Na wa oooo, dis issue realy affect both d Yorubas and d Igbos bt instead of comin together and find a solution agaisnt d marginalization, dey are busy fightin each other. No wonder, d northerners will continue to marginalize and marginalize cos dey hav understand that there is no love between d Yorubas and Igbos. We tend to downlook d Hausa man bt dey are more political sophisticated and wiser than every other tribes. Just c hw dey have been able to shut out d northern xtains despite the millions of xtains that are of northerns origin. Dey also use dem too b4, while d northerns xtains will constitute most of d foot soilders, d northerns muslims will be gettin d more senior position.
They hav also been able to hav a grip on d political structure of 9ja ever since independence.
Make una continue to det fight among una selves ooooo and d Hausa Fulani that u ppl call illitrate, aboki and lazy continue to call d shots.
Shalom.

2 Likes

Re: Unimaginable Lopsided Appointments In Nigerian Police Force.secret Agenda! by NafeesaAA(f): 7:29pm On Jan 01, 2014
The best Mopol bases are MOPOL 19 RIVERS And MOPOL 31 WARRI and both are headed by southerner.
The best Police Commands are Lagos, Rivers And Delta. Lagos is headed by a Nupe man from Niger, Rivers By Mbu from Cross Rivers while Delta is headed by Aduba an Igboman. So where is the favoritism
Re: Unimaginable Lopsided Appointments In Nigerian Police Force.secret Agenda! by emeka94(m): 7:33pm On Jan 01, 2014
Nigerians are funny.
Tearing our pant over issues that shouldn't even be issue. igbo and yoruba are they not in the same south? Or is there another south that we don't know of?
The OP posted about marginalization of southern Nigeria not marginalisation of igbos or yoruba. You people are busy killing yourselves here over bullshits that for the life of me I can't even understand or point out. Address the op's post not some petty tribal bullshit that's slowly becoming redundant and over rated.
Us southerns have we asked ourselves why north always run to us when they need something?
How they gauge the political atmosphere and decide which region to latch onto
Now they are romancing with SW but during OBJ days it was SE. Soon when the SW bleeps up they will run to SS or SE. Why can't we just stand together and face our demon collectively?
Have u seen any post on this thread by a northerner? Of course not. They know when to keep their cool. Divide and conquer strategy.
Infact we southerners are collectively foolish.

1 Like

Re: Unimaginable Lopsided Appointments In Nigerian Police Force.secret Agenda! by agbameta: 7:34pm On Jan 01, 2014
Austine.E:

your posts usually sounds idiotic,is always devoid of any sense and sounds more like a frustrated fellow with suicidal tendency...so when does appointing igbos as ministers a privelege to ndigbo,i guess you ve nt heard of federal character principle in which every state of the federatn must ve a representative in the Federal cabinet.Btw, the igbo ministers in OBJs regime cld stand out as first eleven in any country,having them to serve a recalcitrant tyrant OBJ was even demeaning to some of us who are sensitive..but for you and your slippery kinsmen,we the igbos ve a 'cultural advantage'over you,we will keep moving from strength to strength,no amount of hatred for igbos will limit them from giant strides!..the holy bible says that 'why we are asleep,God chooses those he wants to bless'!The present Nigerian unjust structure,is even propelling ndigbo to greater achievements,OUR DETRACTORS ARE OUR HELPERS...you shld be wondering that inspite of the economic stagnation imposed by genocidal Awolowo on igbos,today i guess you are a tenant in an igbo man's house in Lagos!no harm intended,just think over it!Olodo

I don't know why and apart from the delusions, paranoia and lousy sense of insecurity and low self esteem, you people's illogical and tribal rants always sounds like another terrible Nollywood script.
Re: Unimaginable Lopsided Appointments In Nigerian Police Force.secret Agenda! by MayorofLagos(m): 7:36pm On Jan 01, 2014
abdulkayus: Na wa oooo, dis issue realy affect both d Yorubas and d Igbos bt instead of comin together and find a solution agaisnt d marginalization, dey are busy fightin each other. No wonder, d northerners will continue to marginalize and marginalize cos dey hav understand that there is no love between d Yorubas and Igbos. We tend to downlook d Hausa man bt dey are more political sophisticated and wiser than every other tribes. Just c hw dey have been able to shut out d northern xtains despite the millions of xtains that are of northerns origin. Dey also use dem too b4, while d northerns xtains will constitute most of d foot soilders, d northerns muslims will be gettin d more senior position.
They hav also been able to hav a grip on d political structure of 9ja ever since independence.
Make una continue to det fight among una selves ooooo and d Hausa Fulani that u ppl call illitrate, aboki and lazy continue to call d shots.
Shalom.

Dont attach!

This issue does not affect Yorubas. If it affects Yoruba that we are not in police force it also affectsvus that we are not represented in Gej's admin and we cried out about it. What has his pillars of support done to recognize it as a joint issue and give us support to redress the appointments tilted in their favor?
Re: Unimaginable Lopsided Appointments In Nigerian Police Force.secret Agenda! by MayorofLagos(m): 7:38pm On Jan 01, 2014
Nafeesa AA: The best Mopol bases are MOPOL 19 RIVERS And MOPOL 31 WARRI and both are headed by southerner.
The best Police Commands are Lagos, Rivers And Delta. Lagos is headed by a Nupe man from Niger, Rivers By Mbu from Cross Rivers while Delta is headed by Aduba an Igboman. So where is the favoritism

No mind Ibo and his loud mouth call for unecessary attention.
Re: Unimaginable Lopsided Appointments In Nigerian Police Force.secret Agenda! by AustineE1: 7:39pm On Jan 01, 2014
Mayor_of_Lagos:

The problem all non-Ibo Nigerians have with you is your lack of structure and order, and is genetic! You put a Yoruba person in position of authority and you hardly hear noise or controversy as he/she focuses on delivering service. An Ibo person in position of authority wants to be noticed - work is left undone, projects are approached hapharzadly and with no direction, subordinates are soon frustrated, chaos and scandal everywhere.

There is nothing in constitution that says we have to tolerate your dysfunctional traits and federal character expects service delivery to Nigerians, not just to Ibos. You continue to cry for positions of authority but you lack executive and administration skills, regardless how well you are academically tutored and trained for it, nature has not predisposed the Ibo to excel in political duties. You have a disadvantage and the rest of Nigeria should not be held back for you to catch up.
though i hardly respond to national clowns,your post is only good for comic relief,from your moniker 'mayor of Lagos',it shows a man who have a lot of unfulfilled dreams,born out of hallucination,little minds hardly get over their domestic needs,Mr local champion,i didnt know that Demiji Bankole,Bode Gorge,Musiliu Smith,Tafa Balogun,Tinubu,Gbenga Daniel,Vaginia Eteh,OBj,Fani kayode and all their tribal cohorts who ve contributed greatly in freezing this country when they where in positns of authority are all igbos...like Sanusi Lamido Sanusi and some prominent Northerners observed that,yorubas remains the bane of a stable and a effective Nigeria,due to their genetically built cunny and slippery attitude!!!na ur Hausa Fulani slave-masters talk dis one!!!

3 Likes

Re: Unimaginable Lopsided Appointments In Nigerian Police Force.secret Agenda! by MayorofLagos(m): 7:46pm On Jan 01, 2014
emeka94: Nigerians are funny.
Tearing our pant over issues that shouldn't even be issue. igbo and yoruba are they not in the same south? Or is there another south that we don't know of?
The OP posted about marginalization of southern Nigeria not marginalisation of igbos or yoruba. You people are busy killing yourselves here over bullshits that for the life of me I can't even understand or point out. Address the op's post not some petty tribal bullshit that's slowly becoming redundant and over rated.
Us southerns have we asked ourselves why north always run to us when they need something?
How they gauge the political atmosphere and decide which region to latch onto
Now they are romancing with SW but during OBJ days it was SE. Soon when the SW bleeps up they will run to SS or SE. Why can't we just stand together and face our demon collectively?
Have u seen any post on this thread by a northerner? Of course not. They know when to keep their cool. Divide and conquer strategy.
Infact we southerners are collectively foolish.

There is no we Southerners. Southerner is not a culture, it is geographic. We do not seek geographic rights, everybody is chasing cultural rights. Stay and be proud in your cultural identity and stop the mixup.
Re: Unimaginable Lopsided Appointments In Nigerian Police Force.secret Agenda! by MayorofLagos(m): 7:56pm On Jan 01, 2014
Austine.E:

though i hardly respond to national clowns,your post is only good for comic relief,from your moniker 'mayor of Lagos',it shows a man who have a lot of unfulfilled dreams,born out of hallucination,little minds hardly get over their domestic needs,Mr local champion,i didnt know that Demiji Bankole,Bode Gorge,Musiliu Smith,Tafa Balogun,Tinubu,Gbenga Daniel,Vaginia Eteh,OBj,Fani kayode and all their tribal cohorts who ve contributed greatly in freezing this country when they where in positns of authority are all igbos...like [size=14pt]Sanusi Lamido Sanusi and some prominent Northerners observed that,yorubas remains the bane of a stable and a effective Nigeria,due to their genetically built cunny and slippery attitude!!!na ur Hausa Fulani slave-masters talk dis one!!![/size]

..and InshAllah and by the sacred authority of Oduduwa, Yoruba shall continue to be your problem, you and your master butchers in the North. The more the two of you look the less you understand.

1 Like

Re: Unimaginable Lopsided Appointments In Nigerian Police Force.secret Agenda! by agbameta: 8:08pm On Jan 01, 2014
Austine.E:

though i hardly respond to national clowns,your post is only good for comic relief,from your moniker 'mayor of Lagos',it shows a man who have a lot of unfulfilled dreams,born out of hallucination,little minds hardly get over their domestic needs,Mr local champion,i didnt know that Demiji Bankole,Bode Gorge,Musiliu Smith,Tafa Balogun,Tinubu,Gbenga Daniel,Vaginia Eteh,OBj,Fani kayode and all their tribal cohorts who ve contributed greatly in freezing this country when they where in positns of authority are all igbos...like Sanusi Lamido Sanusi and some prominent Northerners observed that,yorubas remains the bane of a stable and a effective Nigeria,due to their genetically built cunny and slippery attitude!!!na ur Hausa Fulani slave-masters talk dis one!!!

Let's just agree with your misguided crap for a second, what about your saintly and righteous ibo leaders? Since day one, we've had ibo president, ibo head of state, ibo vice president, ibo ministers, ibo ambassadors, ibo agency directors, ibo governors, ibo party leaders, ibo reps, ibo senators and regarding this present administration, ibo is still very dominant so in what way have they advanced ibo people at home and elsewhere?

Your villages are still backward, your people are still wanderers, they are still trooping out to other places outside your borders for survival and salvation, you are still kidnapping and slaughtering your own people for money, you are still politically and economically stagnant and irrelevant so what exactly is your thoughtless and mindless point?

Look inside your pocket, there is nothing there...

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Shock As PDP Races To 7% Lead / Protest And Killing Of Igbo In Bayelsa (video) / Why The Sudden Change In Nairaland ? I Hope You All Noticed This?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 127
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.