Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,265 members, 7,954,035 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 11:14 AM

Gej Has Break 20yrs Jinx - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Gej Has Break 20yrs Jinx (4580 Views)

Looters Risk 20yrs In Jail As Reps Moves For Economic And Financial Crimes Cour / Ajimobi Wins Oyo Governorship Election, Breaks 2nd Term Jinx / Nightmares On Benin-ore Road Before Goodluck's Tenure; See What GEJ Has Done! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gej Has Break 20yrs Jinx by kubi240: 6:01pm On Jan 01, 2014
ilugunboy:

Sing that song in a million times...the truth is GEJ is leaving Aso Rock in 2015.
gej is the best president of all time in naija

2 Likes

Re: Gej Has Break 20yrs Jinx by jayseehe(m): 6:03pm On Jan 01, 2014
kubi240: gej yar adua is the best president of all time in naija
fixed
Re: Gej Has Break 20yrs Jinx by kubi240: 6:03pm On Jan 01, 2014
akpomeme: People have forgotten how they sleep on the queue for days for fuel... God is watching us all.
thier tribalist brains will not let them reason well mtwww
Re: Gej Has Break 20yrs Jinx by jayseehe(m): 6:06pm On Jan 01, 2014
rati ken:
If you do live a normal life, you should verify all yourself
If you use a car, then you should buy PMS....No scarcity
If you read the news, you shud be aware of the PHCN privatization
If you do fly to your destination, you should have the seen the facelift of the airports
If. You travel by road, you can see the aggresive works on our roads; even the minister provided an email address to drop your comments
For the first time in a very long time, we are exporting our agricultural produce
SURE-P and YOUWIN are public knowledge, use 'google' if in ignorance

Who else does these in less than 3yrs?
Forget propaganda and do your research yourself sir
Mediocre performance
Re: Gej Has Break 20yrs Jinx by Nobody: 6:36pm On Jan 01, 2014
lorddannie: hater... go and die!

It doesn't matter...you are Ibo....the newest boy-boy to Ijaws grin
Re: Gej Has Break 20yrs Jinx by Nobody: 6:38pm On Jan 01, 2014
Omexonomy: Fash is realy working in lagos (media hype things)
I don't need the media to tell me that Fashola is working. I can even be the one to inform the media cos i reside in Lagos and I see with my unclad eyes.
Re: Gej Has Break 20yrs Jinx by eaglechild: 6:46pm On Jan 01, 2014
Biodup: As we criticise our leaders, let us also praise them when ever they do something good. From the regime of sanni abacha december period was always a time of fuel scarcity. Last night i walk into the fuel station and bought fuel without stress. Gej and his minister of petroleum has broke the jinx of over 20yrs. I am sure of one thing, we are not there yet but gej meant well for this country.
I like your write up, but please work on your grammar.
Re: Gej Has Break 20yrs Jinx by Ddy(m): 7:18pm On Jan 01, 2014
joycooten2002: How? This same time last year he increased pump price. No grudge. Putting record straight

Last year is gone.Ur past shld be a stepping stone for u. only fool hold on thier past.Tnx
Re: Gej Has Break 20yrs Jinx by corruptst(m): 7:39pm On Jan 01, 2014
Biodup: As we criticise our leaders, let us also praise them when ever they do something good. From the regime of sanni abacha december period was always a time of fuel scarcity. Last night i walk into the fuel station and bought fuel without stress. Gej and his minister of petroleum has broke the jinx of over 20yrs. I am sure of one thing, we are not there yet but gej meant well for this country.

Your thinking is as poor as your English.

1 Like

Re: Gej Has Break 20yrs Jinx by BrutusOj(m): 8:29pm On Jan 01, 2014
ilugunboy:

Sing that song in a million times...the truth is GEJ is leaving Aso Rock in 2015.
Says Who?....
Re: Gej Has Break 20yrs Jinx by deeptesting(m): 8:34pm On Jan 01, 2014
ilugunboy:

You are so pained about GEJ.....I wonder what will be of you when he finally wins the ticket to continue his good works till 2019.
Haba!

2 Likes

Re: Gej Has Break 20yrs Jinx by Waspy(m): 10:18pm On Jan 01, 2014
padeolu: fuel is available, but december salary has not being paid. With which money are suppose to buy the available fuel?
Re: Gej Has Break 20yrs Jinx by Sidomi: 10:42pm On Jan 01, 2014
rati ken: He has made history in less than 3yrs.... Elimnating fuel scarcity, unbundling PHCN, renovating our airports, massively fixing our roads, revamping the agricultural sector , Sure P, YOUWIN, fixing the economy among man others. Please let me know who in the past achieved same in 8yrs.

Its more than breaking a jinx, he's on a rescue mission. May the Lord guide and protect him.
At the same time incuring more debts for us, training snipers to kill us, not telling us where our $12b is, dividing d nation along ethnic and religious lines, interfering wit d judiciary, destroying party he didn't found, wining and dining wit corrupt officials and militants, and above all getting drunk all the time.
Re: Gej Has Break 20yrs Jinx by Nobody: 10:42pm On Jan 01, 2014
We are all humans so we all cannot always agree...

But for some people, even with seeing, they have refused to believe...

Even under OBJ, fuel was a luxury commodity at Christmas. Shame on any man who criticises what he cannot achieve...

2 Likes

Re: Gej Has Break 20yrs Jinx by Sidomi: 11:06pm On Jan 01, 2014
okpara ugo: We are all humans so we all cannot always agree...

But for some people, even with seeing, they have refused to believe...

Even under OBJ, fuel was a luxury commodity at Christmas. Shame on any man who criticises what he cannot achieve...
are u aware yardua reduced fuel price and it was still available to us? Are u aware that all the subsidy bla bla bla is a GEJ scam cos sure P is no longer sure or rather sure p is a total failure? May b u shud stop drinking like ur boss and face reality, that Nigeria is too big for GEJ (as Man U is 2Moyes) 2handle, cos he is clueless, retarded and a drunk.
Re: Gej Has Break 20yrs Jinx by gerald09(m): 12:58am On Jan 02, 2014
Does he really deserve a 2nd term, let's not 4get history of Nigerian politician give dem a 2nd term n its 4 years of lootin.

1 Like

Re: Gej Has Break 20yrs Jinx by Obiagu1(m): 1:20am On Jan 02, 2014
This achievement is coming from an Easterner they call clueless after wasted years by the SW and their Northern brothers.

What happens when another more competent Easterner becomes the President?

1 Like

Re: Gej Has Break 20yrs Jinx by ijawcitizen(m): 8:10pm On Jan 02, 2014
Obiagu1: This achievement is coming from an Easterner they call clueless after wasted years by the SW and their Northern brothers.

What happens when another more competent Easterner becomes the President?
It is okay for you to associate yourself & identify with the successes of President Jonathan the Great, but pls he is not an "Easterner", he is Ijaw from South-South and none of us in the SS ever refer or regard ourselves as "Easterners".

Pls take corrections and lets not quarrel unnecessarily over this.

2 Likes

Re: Gej Has Break 20yrs Jinx by ipain: 8:22pm On Jan 02, 2014
gerald09: Does he really deserve a 2nd term, let's not 4get history of Nigerian politician give dem a 2nd term n its 4 years of lootin.

may God bless you... Nigerians are the most foolish, I tell you.
Re: Gej Has Break 20yrs Jinx by jamace(m): 7:12pm On Jan 09, 2014
Those opposing Jonathan are enjoying the dividend of GEJ's aministration yet they never see anything good in the administration. That is to tell you that the opposition are not sincere to themselves and Nigerians.
Re: Gej Has Break 20yrs Jinx by jamace(m): 7:14am On Jan 10, 2014
I know the GEJ haters will never comment on this. They will feign ignorance of this feat. grin grin
Re: Gej Has Break 20yrs Jinx by Nobody: 12:23am On Dec 07, 2015
ijawcitizen:
It is okay for you to associate yourself & identify with the successes of President Jonathan the Great, but pls he is not an "Easterner", he is Ijaw from South-South and none of us in the SS ever refer or regard ourselves as "Easterners".

Pls take corrections and lets not quarrel unnecessarily over this.

TonyeBarcanista - SE n SS make up the eastern region of Nigeria, n that u don't think so is ur business n signs of ur classic stupidity.....

I want to promise u something u ugly foool from ijaw land. I will die on igbo matters if u don't remove urself from ur current line of bigotry n hatred that isnuncalled for.

1 Like

Re: Gej Has Break 20yrs Jinx by TheEclectic: 2:48am On Dec 07, 2015
chuna1985:

TonyeBarcanista - SE n SS make up the eastern region of Nigeria, n that u don't think so is ur business n signs of ur classic stupidity.....

I want to promise u something u ugly foool from ijaw land. I will die on igbo matters if u don't remove urself from ur current line of bigotry n hatred that isnuncalled for.

Don't mind the fooool

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (Reply)

How Long Does It Take To Receive New National ID? / Biafra Female Soldiers(pix) / What Happened Between Nnamdi Kanu And Rochas Okorocha Yesterday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.