Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,560 members, 7,827,091 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 06:59 AM

YES! Give It To Oluwaseun Osewa Et Al. - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / YES! Give It To Oluwaseun Osewa Et Al. (400 Views)

Describe Mr Oluwaseun Osewa In One Word / Happy birthday to Oluwaseun Osewa of Nairaland / An Appeal To Oluwaseun Osewa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

YES! Give It To Oluwaseun Osewa Et Al. by royalicon(m): 2:43pm On Jan 01, 2014
Since 2005, nairaland.com has been in existence. Millions of people all over the world have in one time or the other LEARN, EDUCATE and SHARE basic information here for free. People met on this forum and a meaningful relationship begins. For me, I've got a tutor and a friend on this forum.
This is my first login here in the new year 2014, and my first post of the year making the FP I guess. Am GIVING A KUDOS, AN APPRECIATION MESSAGE to the owner and the brain behind nairaland.com (OLUWASEUN OSEWA) and the entire management crew.
Thank you Seun and the entire crew for this initiative.
Join me and appreciate them in your own way.
Happy New Year 2014. PEACE!

1 Like

Re: YES! Give It To Oluwaseun Osewa Et Al. by tosinjoe(m): 2:55pm On Jan 01, 2014
Good job
Re: YES! Give It To Oluwaseun Osewa Et Al. by Zumarocket(f): 3:55pm On Jan 01, 2014
jst passin... wit full blow

(1) (Reply)

What Do You Enjoy Most On Nairaland / A New Year Advice From Nairalanders / PDP Faults Apc`s Non-acceptance Of Ekiti Election Result

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.