Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,207 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:19 AM

NYSC Gets A New Director General - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / NYSC Gets A New Director General (1047 Views)

Meet The New DIRECTOR Of RADIO Biafra/ipob - Pic / Onyeka Onwenu: "They Worked Against Me As Director-General Because I'm An Igbo" / Nigerian Army Gets New Director Of Public Relations [see Photos] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

NYSC Gets A New Director General by tobaina: 3:22pm On Jan 01, 2014
The Federal Government on Tuesday appointed Brig-Gen. Johnson Olawunmi as the new Director-General of the National Youth Service Corps (NYSC).

In a statement issued in Abuja and signed by Sen. Anyim Pius Anyim, the Secretary to the Government of the Federation, the government said the appointment took effect from Dec. 23, 2013.

http://thcnewz..com/2014/01/nysc-gets-new-director-general.html
Re: NYSC Gets A New Director General by stevey25(m): 3:37pm On Jan 01, 2014
Nice one? Don't really care much. FTC things
Re: NYSC Gets A New Director General by kokoA(m): 3:41pm On Jan 01, 2014
What happened to the other yellow man?

1 Like

Re: NYSC Gets A New Director General by iamtheprincipal: 3:42pm On Jan 01, 2014
Why is the last DG term short-lived?
Re: NYSC Gets A New Director General by damoskiy(m): 4:17pm On Jan 01, 2014
Dis news no concern me...I neva serve
Re: NYSC Gets A New Director General by nneh1(f): 5:43pm On Jan 01, 2014
Thank God
Re: NYSC Gets A New Director General by datbay(m): 7:26pm On Jan 01, 2014
dats gud
Re: NYSC Gets A New Director General by SOHKAHTOA: 7:48pm On Jan 01, 2014
Rubbish! I ain't interested in the affairs of that agency of government until they reward innocent and hard working youths of our land who made enormous sacrifices to promote the objective of the scheme through the presidential honours award which has been abandoned for two(2) years running.
Inconsistency has been a bane in this nation.
Hapup new year friends.
Re: NYSC Gets A New Director General by stanogb(m): 8:50pm On Jan 01, 2014
It is so cruddy to be the fugacious razzmatazz of the moment.

In other words, he deserves it.
Re: NYSC Gets A New Director General by Femolacaster(m): 10:18pm On Jan 01, 2014
Congrat to the new DG!

(1) (Reply)

My Leaving And Staying In Pdp Rest On Jonathan, Oyinlola. / As Bode George Demands For Isale Eko State Out Of Lagos: National Conference / MASSOB Slams APGA Chairman

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.