Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,710 members, 7,816,917 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:10 PM

Nigerian Army Gets New Director Of Public Relations [see Photos] - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerian Army Gets New Director Of Public Relations [see Photos] (19158 Views)

Numbers Of Federal Workers By State Of Origin-- Bureau Of Public Service / Photo: Man Who Trekked For Nigerian Army Gets Chieftancy Title, Car, N250k / Man Who Trekked For Nigerian Army Gets Chieftancy Title, Car And 250k (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerian Army Gets New Director Of Public Relations [see Photos] by onlykay(m): 9:03pm On Jan 31, 2015
The Nigerian army has a new director of Public relations.

He is Col SK Usman. He takes over from Gen Olajide OLaleye who is on transfer to the 4th Brigade of the Nigeria Army in Benin, Edo state where he will serve as the Commander.

Until his appointment, Col. Usman was the Spokesman of the 7th Division of the Nigerian Army, Maiduguri in Borno state

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerian Army Gets New Director Of Public Relations [see Photos] by hyfr(m): 9:07pm On Jan 31, 2015
A post well deserved my only problem now is that some Apc e-warriors will come here and say jonathan decided to upgrade his post for some foolish reasons. They always good at forgery and evil propagandas

24 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Nigerian Army Gets New Director Of Public Relations [see Photos] by Nobody: 9:08pm On Jan 31, 2015
Army soldier Congrat on ur new post. make sure u put Bokoharram as ur first Agenda

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Army Gets New Director Of Public Relations [see Photos] by Johnnoah1st: 9:26pm On Jan 31, 2015
fourth to comment? meanwhile i give tanks to almighty God for giving the opportunity to be fourth to comment tonit, i will also want to tank my mother, father , senior brothers and sister, junior brother and sister, girlfriends, boy friends and relatives for raising a whole £1 for me tonit that enable me to acces the internet, i wont also want to forget vodafone for providing a fast internet for me tonit though the guys above chance me i wont be upset, fourthly i will want tank techno for giving an oppurtunity to use there phone to browse tonit, not forgetting to do a shout out to buhari and jonathan, though i dont knw u both but i know u are once a child and now you are children, also i will like to tank seun for giving me the platform to comment on nairaland may u be giving the oppurtunity to receive 72 virgin in heaven in bokoharamm name. AMEN

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Army Gets New Director Of Public Relations [see Photos] by joanprice: 9:27pm On Jan 31, 2015
ok
Re: Nigerian Army Gets New Director Of Public Relations [see Photos] by sophtaf(f): 9:27pm On Jan 31, 2015
Dem congratz
Re: Nigerian Army Gets New Director Of Public Relations [see Photos] by adekennis(m): 9:27pm On Jan 31, 2015
Jonathan displaying cluelesness since the time of Adam...Is that what is expected of him to do at this end time of his tenure or start arranging his belongings back to Otueke undecided

To my progressive supporters..I wish us CONGRATULATION in advance..TarNoids quote me and DIE cool

18 Likes

Re: Nigerian Army Gets New Director Of Public Relations [see Photos] by Nobody: 9:27pm On Jan 31, 2015
The public perception of our military men is actually on the negative side, I hope the new spokesman will correct all the negative image.
Re: Nigerian Army Gets New Director Of Public Relations [see Photos] by warrenweste(m): 9:28pm On Jan 31, 2015
Ok..
Re: Nigerian Army Gets New Director Of Public Relations [see Photos] by BeeBeeOoh(m): 9:28pm On Jan 31, 2015
Proudly NASB member..

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Army Gets New Director Of Public Relations [see Photos] by Maczeelly(m): 9:28pm On Jan 31, 2015
ok
Re: Nigerian Army Gets New Director Of Public Relations [see Photos] by warrenweste(m): 9:28pm On Jan 31, 2015
Re: Nigerian Army Gets New Director Of Public Relations [see Photos] by loomer: 9:28pm On Jan 31, 2015
MAKE DEM PROMOTE AM JOIN NA
Re: Nigerian Army Gets New Director Of Public Relations [see Photos] by AltarBoy1: 9:29pm On Jan 31, 2015
Plz, properly relate with boko haram so as to stop all these killings.
Re: Nigerian Army Gets New Director Of Public Relations [see Photos] by santana45: 9:30pm On Jan 31, 2015
Welcome on board.
Re: Nigerian Army Gets New Director Of Public Relations [see Photos] by Patangela: 9:30pm On Jan 31, 2015
Remenbr BH, d responsibility big no bi small smtin, one tin na 2 get promotn anodr na 2 perfrm ur duty
Re: Nigerian Army Gets New Director Of Public Relations [see Photos] by PerfumeRepublik: 9:31pm On Jan 31, 2015
santana45:
Welcome on board.
Re: Nigerian Army Gets New Director Of Public Relations [see Photos] by kay1one(m): 9:31pm On Jan 31, 2015
#whereisbuhariscertificate!
Re: Nigerian Army Gets New Director Of Public Relations [see Photos] by ibdeals1(m): 9:32pm On Jan 31, 2015
Re: Nigerian Army Gets New Director Of Public Relations [see Photos] by Cool83(m): 9:32pm On Jan 31, 2015
just work toward eradication of bokoboko
Re: Nigerian Army Gets New Director Of Public Relations [see Photos] by Nobody: 9:34pm On Jan 31, 2015
Johnnoah1st:
L
grin grin I don't know what you wanted to Write, but I think you deserve a LIKE grin grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Army Gets New Director Of Public Relations [see Photos] by Dannyset(m): 9:34pm On Jan 31, 2015
So they released the Former after he has completed the assignment of tarnishing the image of GMB by removing the result from his file? God pass them all.

5 Likes

Re: Nigerian Army Gets New Director Of Public Relations [see Photos] by OmoNwa: 9:34pm On Jan 31, 2015
Good one. But hope it's not what I'm thinking.....
Re: Nigerian Army Gets New Director Of Public Relations [see Photos] by MaZterZ(m): 9:34pm On Jan 31, 2015
ok
Re: Nigerian Army Gets New Director Of Public Relations [see Photos] by candidbabe(f): 9:35pm On Jan 31, 2015
Congratulations on ur new post mr
Re: Nigerian Army Gets New Director Of Public Relations [see Photos] by jpmorgan003: 9:35pm On Jan 31, 2015
all hail our gallant soldiers who lay down their lives.
Re: Nigerian Army Gets New Director Of Public Relations [see Photos] by Nobody: 9:35pm On Jan 31, 2015
Congratulation to him. God bless Nigeria
Re: Nigerian Army Gets New Director Of Public Relations [see Photos] by soranzo(m): 9:36pm On Jan 31, 2015
abeg cn sumbody tel me while powerholdin dae do like dis

(1) (2) (Reply)

Shettima Breaks Fast With Messengers And Drivers / Tinubu Holds Town Hall Meeting With Market Women In Abuja (Video) / Senate Clarifies Social Media Bill Rumours

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.