Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,759 members, 7,817,093 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:04 AM

Youwin Proposal Made Easy - Business To Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Business To Business / Youwin Proposal Made Easy (916 Views)

Youwin / Youwin: Federal Government Initiative Project To Execute Business Plans. / Proposal For The Supply Of Ago(diesel)! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Youwin Proposal Made Easy by ozornet(m): 3:27pm On Jan 01, 2014
I can prepare your YOUWIN proposal for you. What you need is a clearly written proposal that is sure to make you win. I have helped past winners prepare their own. You can look up my Business Plan on Palm Kernel Oil Extracting as attached below. The attached business plan is not complete since the financials and the production schedules have been removed. To get a complete package, Call me on 08037788438 or 08028606026

(1) (Reply)

Waiting Buyers Are In Need Of Tech Gadgets And More.. Come In!! / Urgently Needed / Nigerian Won Africa Youth Business Award

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.