Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,053 members, 7,828,710 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 01:16 PM

Beverly Osu Writes An Open Letter To Her Lovers & Haters - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Beverly Osu Writes An Open Letter To Her Lovers & Haters (1319 Views)

I Expose My Body To Inspire Upcoming Models - Beverly Osu / Beverly Osu Flaunts Her Pierced Tongue In New Pretty Pictures / Beverly Osu Reveals Secrets On Big Brother Africa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Beverly Osu Writes An Open Letter To Her Lovers & Haters by AdoraAmadi: 6:07pm On Jan 01, 2014
Dear Friends of Beverly Osu:

As I look back and reflect on 2013, I would like to take this opportunity to personally thank you, our loyal fans, for your support of Beverly Osu during the past year. Whether it was through financial means, words of encouragement, volunteerism, critics or prayer.

This past year I've gotten the platform to use emerging media to entertain , inform and inspire the people of Africa. My vision still holds true today.

I am a young lady ahead of time. Thanks to everyone who has touched my incredible life.

To my lovers: I will never disappoint. You've encouraged me and made me strong to keep moving #kisses.

To my Haters: thanks for making my life in 2013 something to reflect on ..(silence is golden but a duct tape is silver) ... You guys have been my entertainment.

http://www.lailasblog.com/2014/01/beverly-osu-writes-open-letter-to-her.html

Re: Beverly Osu Writes An Open Letter To Her Lovers & Haters by kayClt(f): 6:18pm On Jan 01, 2014
u r most welcome bev. wish to see more of u dis 2014
Re: Beverly Osu Writes An Open Letter To Her Lovers & Haters by Nobody: 6:31pm On Jan 01, 2014
kayClt: u r most welcome bev. wish to see more of u dis 2014
more of her nude scenes?
Re: Beverly Osu Writes An Open Letter To Her Lovers & Haters by Olajumokeibk(f): 6:43pm On Jan 01, 2014
I'm not moved undecided
Re: Beverly Osu Writes An Open Letter To Her Lovers & Haters by axortedbabe(f): 6:50pm On Jan 01, 2014
ök..Adun c am
Re: Beverly Osu Writes An Open Letter To Her Lovers & Haters by Nobody: 7:41pm On Jan 01, 2014
We've heard U....
Re: Beverly Osu Writes An Open Letter To Her Lovers & Haters by Nobody: 9:59pm On Jan 01, 2014
You disgust me,you lack self respect and dignity.i wonder why you are a woman in the first place because you are not fit to be.

Infact,ill rather respect afrocandy than you because the difference is that she is not living in self denial while you are.she knows shes a w h* re and shes open about it but your own good girl outside and she dog inside is irritating

need i forget the bath tub sex where you were on top of your fellow dog rubbing your filthy body all over him.i vomitted the moi moi i was eating that day

infact i dont know what other word i will use for grotesque
Re: Beverly Osu Writes An Open Letter To Her Lovers & Haters by Airforce1(m): 10:02pm On Jan 01, 2014
kulyie: You disgust me,you lack self respect and dignity.i wonder why you are a woman in the first place because you are not fit to be.

Infact,ill rather respect afrocandy than you because the difference is that she is not living in self denial while you are.she knows shes a w h* re and shes open about it but your own good girl outside and she dog inside is irritating

need i forget the bath tub sex where you were on top of your fellow dog rubbing your filthy body all over him.i vomitted the moi moi i was eating that day

cheesy grin cheesy
Vexin thingz
Re: Beverly Osu Writes An Open Letter To Her Lovers & Haters by Bootybuttchic(f): 11:12pm On Jan 01, 2014
So she has wRiTten a letter

Av i still loved her after d piece of shitt?NO

Stupid hoe!
Re: Beverly Osu Writes An Open Letter To Her Lovers & Haters by sucess001(m): 8:30am On Jan 02, 2014
kulyie: You disgust me,you lack self respect and dignity.i wonder why you are a woman in the first place because you are not fit to be.

Am so in luv wiv kulyie! kiss
Re: Beverly Osu Writes An Open Letter To Her Lovers & Haters by Nobody: 7:28pm On Jan 02, 2014
sucess001:

Am so in luv wiv kulyie! kiss
kiss kiss kiss
Re: Beverly Osu Writes An Open Letter To Her Lovers & Haters by Nobody: 7:29pm On Jan 02, 2014
Airforce1:

cheesy grin cheesy
Vexin thingz
really,seriously grin
Re: Beverly Osu Writes An Open Letter To Her Lovers & Haters by LoganRebirth: 9:35pm On Jan 02, 2014
Everybody dey write open letter,this one sef follow undecided
Re: Beverly Osu Writes An Open Letter To Her Lovers & Haters by Nobody: 8:44am On Jan 03, 2014
I love and understand this girl alot... cheesy
Re: Beverly Osu Writes An Open Letter To Her Lovers & Haters by kokoA(m): 8:48am On Jan 03, 2014

hah! Bros take am easy o.. Ejor, no vex again.
Re: Beverly Osu Writes An Open Letter To Her Lovers & Haters by nanauju(f): 8:53am On Jan 03, 2014
Season of open letters grin Nobody wan carry last....my own open letter to Seun to be my man is still in the process cheesy tongue

(1) (Reply)

Where Is Dbanj? / 5 Things ALL Nigerian Celebrities Should Learn From Psquare / VIDEO: Man Swipes Toolz Butt With An ATM Card

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.