Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,829 members, 7,831,694 topics. Date: Saturday, 18 May 2024 at 02:04 AM

Pls I Need Help !!!!!!!! - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Pls I Need Help !!!!!!!! (574 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pls I Need Help !!!!!!!! by Harrisonn(m): 7:49pm On Jan 01, 2014
please ..i want to know how or if someone can cash an overseas (Napel )cheque here in NIGERIA. pls info me. and the money is kind of urge .. about 30k$ .. if its possible what do i need to clear it pls..
Re: Pls I Need Help !!!!!!!! by Nobody: 8:36pm On Jan 01, 2014
Harrisonn: please ..i want to know how or if someone can cash an overseas (Napel )cheque here in NIGERIA. pls info me. and the money is kind of urge .. about 30k$ .. if its possible what do i need to clear it pls..
do u have a domiciliary acc? Or why not visit a bank and make ur inquiry
Re: Pls I Need Help !!!!!!!! by OAM4J: 8:46pm On Jan 01, 2014
To the best of my knowledge you can if it is a Manager's Cheque and you have a dollar domiciliary account in any of the banks in Nigeria, but be ready to explain the source and purpose of the money. Any amount from $10k upward is subject to money laundry act.
Re: Pls I Need Help !!!!!!!! by almustapha007: 8:47pm On Jan 01, 2014
This is obviously d proceeds of yahoo-yahoo, piracy, or armed robbery.

The MODS shld close this thread now and nt support or encourage criminals.
Re: Pls I Need Help !!!!!!!! by Harrisonn(m): 9:18pm On Jan 01, 2014
talk2davoo: do u have a domiciliary acc? Or why not visit a bank and make ur inquiry

No dont have a domi account.. i will try and open one.. thanks allot bro.
Re: Pls I Need Help !!!!!!!! by Harrisonn(m): 9:19pm On Jan 01, 2014
OAM4J: To the best of my knowledge you can if it is a Manager's Cheque and you have a dollar domiciliary account in any of the banks in Nigeria, but be ready to explain the source and purpose of the money. Any amount from $10k upward is subject to money laundry act.

Thanks allot bro.. i really appreciate/
Re: Pls I Need Help !!!!!!!! by Harrisonn(m): 9:20pm On Jan 01, 2014
al-mustapha007:
This is obviously d proceeds of yahoo-yahoo, piracy, or armed robbery.

The MODS shld close this thread now and nt support or encourage criminals.

GO SCREW URSELF tongue tongue tongue tongue
Re: Pls I Need Help !!!!!!!! by naijacutee(f): 7:26am On Jan 02, 2014
You need to present the cheque yourself at the bank, and be ready to present yourself to the EFCC before the money is paid, if you have no clear source of income.

(1) (Reply)

How To Start A Business With Limited Capital / How To Be A Millionaire By Playing Video Games / Wealth Is Not A Mystery

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.