Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,976 members, 7,952,923 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 07:28 AM

What Makes A Post Off-topic And Worthless? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / What Makes A Post Off-topic And Worthless? (1099 Views)

Pathetic State Of A Post Office In Lagos (picture) Chaii!! / Off Topic / Off Topic: Anybody's Facebook Working This Morning? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What Makes A Post Off-topic And Worthless? by thirdeye(m): 3:14am On Jun 21, 2006
I've been seeing posts with different views and various ways of expression. So how do I know that what I am just writing now may be off-topic and worthless?
Re: What Makes A Post Off-topic And Worthless? by Seun(m): 3:17am On Jun 21, 2006
An off-topic post is one that's not related to the topic.

An off-topic thread is one that's not related to the section in which it's posted.

Offtopic and worthless topics go into the Offtopic section or chatterbox!

Good luck and welcome to Nairaland, buddy!
Re: What Makes A Post Off-topic And Worthless? by hotangel2(f): 6:02am On Jun 21, 2006
Yeah , that's abt it.

This thread would be worthless if it was in the sexuality section.

(1) (Reply)

Would You Let Your Lover: / If U'r The Presido: / Login At Every Visit (nairaland)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.