Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,658 members, 7,820,300 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:46 PM

Nairaland Party Over - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Nairaland Party Over (1072 Views)

Nairaland Party / Admin Closed Chapter On Nairaland Party / Anybody Interested In A Nairaland Party? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nairaland Party Over by damsol(f): 2:33am On Jan 13, 2007
i thought this was an open forum but since seun is not in support of the party,i guess its over.i think we arent wasting our money to come to nigeria.we thought coming to nigeria would be fun and it would be nice for nairalanders to meet eachother.i think i read the rules over and over again and i cant see anywhere we went against the rules.can mr admin set up a party himself since he doesnt want us to organize one.try to spice nairaland up.peace out.
Re: Nairaland Party Over by Emmyz: 5:38am On Jan 14, 2007
@Damsol
I understand how you feel, but i must state here categorically that Mr. Admin is a very busy man, so let's try and understand this so that we too can keep things going on Nairaland (spice it up in our own little way).
About the nairaland party, since that is gone and gone forever (the end of the year party), i think we can create something new and classic.
In respect of this, i have a plan of organising NAIRALAND VALENTINE PARTY
Interested individuals who wants to partner in organising the Nairaland Valentine Party should pls mail me and lets discuss on how this can work out jaittojeffrey@yahoo.com
I do not want unserious people that would kill our passion and determination thats why i'm requesting you to mail me and i would be sending the valentine party game plan to only those that show interest (here details of what is already on ground and what we would have to do to make it the biggest party ever in Nigeria would be discussed)
However, only 15-20 persons are needed as the organisers. Once we have this numbers, others should not get angry when they don't receive mail about the detail of the party.
Thus, i would like everyone to check the topic i posted on this issue - Nairaland Valentine Party:Coming Soon
Re: Nairaland Party Over by damsol(f): 3:56pm On Jan 14, 2007
no what i was trying to insinuate was that mr admin didnt like the idea of my friend and i organizing the party.
Re: Nairaland Party Over by Seun(m): 9:14pm On Jan 14, 2007
It's not as if you bothered to contact me directly at any time to ask for my input. I'm too busy with video stuff.
Re: Nairaland Party Over by kitaun(m): 1:14am On Jan 15, 2007
@Seun, now that you know, for heaven's sake state your stand about the botched xmas party plan and this impending one, even if you are to be excused in all totality, doing that would repel unnecessary insinuations!!
Re: Nairaland Party Over by Emmyz: 10:49am On Jan 15, 2007
@Damsol,
Ok, since you have Seun's point on this i think its good we start making preparation immediately, before Val close-in
@Seun,
Let us use this medium to indireectly seek your input. Maybe you can let us know how to reach you.
@Kitaun,
If u want to join the squard in org. the forthcoming val party, pls indicate interect cos there is no time on our side. We need to make big plan.
Re: Nairaland Party Over by damsol(f): 2:21pm On Jan 15, 2007
@seun,ofcourse there was a post we created that says can we have a party this christmas.
@kitaun,i dont think i can make the vals day cos am not in nigeria right now.
Re: Nairaland Party Over by damsol(f): 2:24pm On Jan 15, 2007
i mean at emmyz,i don't think i can make the vals day because am not in nigeria right now.
Re: Nairaland Party Over by Emmyz: 5:23pm On Jan 15, 2007
@Damsol,
Ok if you cant make this forthcoming one, maybe you would like a new project that we are working on. I would send it to your mail.
Meanwhile, it is yet to be unveil due to some logistic that need to be worked on. So, just go through the concept and let me know what you think.

For other Nairalnders,
If you buy the idea of the Val Party pls send your opinion and if you're interested in joinning the team of organizers pls follow the link i posted earlier.
Re: Nairaland Party Over by damsol(f): 5:58pm On Jan 15, 2007
aite,thats cool.
Re: Nairaland Party Over by Seun(m): 9:28pm On Jan 15, 2007
kiss to you guys.
Re: Nairaland Party Over by Emmyz: 9:01am On Jan 16, 2007
@Damsol sorry, dont have an msn email address. Can you send an email add that i can post the project and concept that i'm working on to or you send me a mail for me to be able to reply you.
jaittojeffrey@yahoo.com
Thanks for your time and response
Re: Nairaland Party Over by kinzolic(m): 8:07pm On Jan 16, 2007
Hmm seems like another part's cominfg up hope it wrks out sha
Re: Nairaland Party Over by Seun(m): 9:43pm On Jan 16, 2007
kiss to you all!
Re: Nairaland Party Over by knzguru(m): 3:33am On Dec 02, 2007
@ nairalanders

you are invited to the nairaland party meeting holding on Saturday 8th of December at 4pm at Ikeja.

We'll be discussing on the best way to organise this nairaland party.

Only those who are interested in being a part of this should send an email to knzguru@yahoo.com for more details.

Lets stop talking and do this!

Cheers

(1) (Reply)

Fraudsters In Nairaland Beware / Nigerians To Use New Postal Code / Why Condemn Farouk Umar Abdulmutallab?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.