Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,832 members, 7,810,201 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:19 PM

This Guy Is Sick. - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / This Guy Is Sick. (1125 Views)

Alhaji Adamu Mu'azu, Has Informed Members Of The Party He Is Sick And Currently / The President Is Sick - Every Thing About Nigeria Is Also Sick / How Do I Know A Guy Is Sincere (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

This Guy Is Sick. by TheGodmother(f): 11:01pm On Jan 01, 2014
shaggy007: THE SECRET BEHIND THE EXISTENCE OF 'GOOD' AND 'BAD'.
Its a very shocking but simple revelation.
1. Life is one of the stages of Gods project. I define life as a survival through a maze of God's good side (good) and God's bad side (evil).
2. Prayers, and a strong belief in The Lord, will make Him guide you, blindly, through the maze, in the right direction.
3. The Pope recently stated that there's nothing like Hell, and Adam and Eve are a myth.
4. Dont vilify the Pope for saying the truth, because you have been misguided by your pastors and so called "men of 'god'".
5. Good and evil are both sides of God; make sure you understand that. He unleashed an equal amount of both, in each one of us.
We grossly underestimate God's powers.
6. Do you really think the Lord will allow a supposed 'creature' (satan) to roam about his lovely creation and cause harm? Come on. He created the world and 'everything' in it...remember that.
7. So, why does evil exist? Why should we have the propensity of evil?
8. God is a very loving and just God. He wanted us to be like him, thats why He created us in his image and likeness. He gave us His good and bad sides and told us to make an option.
9. Naturally, our option should be the good side. Why? Because He is a good God and He created us like Him. So we should emulate Him.
10. The only problem is, since we were given two options (Good or Bad), He cant force us to choose any. Thats how Humble God is.
11. He wants us to understand the need to do good, even if we can do bad.
12. Anyone who does good, as long as they are human beings, irrespective of his/her spirituality, has automatically attracted Gods guidance through the maze of life.
13. That is why all religions are authentic.
How?
14. Lets cite an example; we'll use a universal language, Money.
15. Different people have different methods of making money (with new methods springing up). It doesnt matter how you get it, as long as you are getting it. Some people might castigate the way another person gets his/her money,...the end of the topic is that you're getting money. Some people still make money by sitting and doing nothing.
16. Hence, it doesnt matter whether you're a Muslim, Christian, Buddhist etc, we all worship a creator, under different names, in different forms.
17. If you are an atheist, you will receive the same blessings as a religious person, as long as you do Good. Dont be a gullible person. How can you believe what you cant see? Who does that?
18. Doing bad is legit, thats why it exists. But God doesnt want us to veer off in that direction because it is a very slippery road down. Our country laws, together with ethics and morals, have put a check to how we do bad things. So we can no longer view evil as legit.
19. What then happens to those that do evil?
20. On earth, evildoers live like every other human and, maybe, attract the earthly consequences of those that do evil...Doing evil is breaking the law.
21. But when we all die, we leave every earthly possessions and go back to our creator...In our pure form. Thats the way God made it, to enable every one come to him, including evildoers. Thats one of the reasons why we can't take our bodies with us.
22. Let me ask you a question. Did you actually think God will create you, just for you to be manipulated and destroyed by the alleged 'satan'? Think again. You are His priceless possessions.
He guards His possessions jealously.
I hope you all have a productive year 2014.
SHAGGY, Dec. 31/2013
Re: This Guy Is Sick. by TheGodmother(f): 11:14pm On Jan 01, 2014
I don't know what to think.
Re: This Guy Is Sick. by silvaspecs: 3:21pm On Jan 02, 2014
God is NOT TO BE PROVEN LOGICALLY!!! The only resource you need is FAITH. personally I hv been a victim of what you are going through. but Dear, I just wanna let you know that Gos shames the Wisdom of "the wise" dia4 what ever you seem to know is but foolishness b4 God if u dont BELIEVE HIM WITHOUT A DOUBT.
Re: This Guy Is Sick. by UIA04(f): 3:42pm On Jan 02, 2014
don't be deceived yes God has given us the option to choose between good and evil light and darkness eternal life and death if u choose life ull enjoy eternity with God u choose or death (spiritual ) you suffer in hell forever which was created for Satan originally but now those who reject Gods teaching will join him those who think they are wise . THE Israelites took God's mercy for granted when destruction came upon the temple and the nation they realized that the same loving God can punish disobedience severely.
happy new year.
Re: This Guy Is Sick. by LordReed(m): 4:36pm On Jan 02, 2014
The Godmother you didn't post the source.
Re: This Guy Is Sick. by Godmother(f): 5:37pm On Jan 02, 2014
The whole quote is a wash and I didn't bother to finish it. I only got attracted to the post cos of the OP. Gud to meet a namesake on nairaland *smiles*
Re: This Guy Is Sick. by Nobody: 6:52pm On Jan 02, 2014
So how is he sick?....smfh

(1) (Reply)

T / Two-headed Dolphin Found On Turkey Beach (pic) / Do You Experience A Deja'vu ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.