Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,486 members, 7,836,899 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 02:16 PM

Window 8 - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Window 8 (638 Views)

Why Can't I Side Load Window 8.1 With Ubuntu 15.10 / I Need Help On Activating My Window 8.1 Window / My Regrets Buying A Window 8 System (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Window 8 by ganagagi: 11:38pm On Jan 01, 2014
Pls help iam new to computer and I bought brand new window 8 for personal used but I don't where to start.it has not work I connect it with my BB using USB to browse but fail even bluetooth has not work I don't know what to do,iam from niger state.
Re: Window 8 by compyla: 9:53am On Jan 02, 2014
When you connect your BB, you need to download the corresponding software so that you will be able to browse the internet. Likewise, you need to know if your system has the bluetooth hardware in it before you can connect your phone to your PC through bluetooth.
Re: Window 8 by ganagagi: 1:15pm On Jan 02, 2014
It has bluetooth but not working yet
Re: Window 8 by Gogat: 11:33pm On Jan 02, 2014
ok if ur system has d bluetooth hardware all u have to do is to swich on d bluetooth and confirm did ur system identify ur bb
Re: Window 8 by ganagagi: 3:20pm On Jan 03, 2014
Yes and somebody suggest that I should update it so I don't know what to do
Re: Window 8 by Nobody: 11:42pm On Jan 03, 2014
After putting on your pc, it will display the start page in form of tile. Just press you window + C key. It pop ups some task at the right hand side. Then click settings, under settings click wireless, where you have an option of wifi, bluetooth and flight mode.

(1) (Reply)

10 Musts In Protecting Your Identity / Laptop Power Bank / What Is The One Thing You Wish A Social Media Account Could Offer?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.