Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,462 members, 7,840,013 topics. Date: Saturday, 25 May 2024 at 01:49 PM

4 New Features I Would Love To See In Nairaland In 2014 - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / 4 New Features I Would Love To See In Nairaland In 2014 (502 Views)

The First Thread On Nairaland In 2016!!! / Dailymail Quotes Nairaland In An Article / What Have You Gained Through Nairaland In This Outgoing Year 2012 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

4 New Features I Would Love To See In Nairaland In 2014 by Nobody: 12:15am On Jan 02, 2014
Who liked your post
I personally need the feature badly, a feature that can let me know who liked my post

Nairaland app for android, ios and windows phone
they said it has been talked of many times but what is really keeping the delay? and app saves about 50% data tha visiting the web page

Picture next to username
I would really love it if a very small preview of a person display pictire can sit next to the person s username on every single post

green topics
I dont know how possible this is, but this is what I mean. after u follow a topic, u see "new" if there have been new post since you last visted it, no I want a feature that makes the colour of the topic turn green if you were quoted in those new post

you can add yours
Re: 4 New Features I Would Love To See In Nairaland In 2014 by StreetProf(m): 12:50am On Jan 02, 2014
Submit the list to Seun after the thread is closed
Re: 4 New Features I Would Love To See In Nairaland In 2014 by padeolu: 1:00am On Jan 02, 2014
1. Unlike button

More to come
Re: 4 New Features I Would Love To See In Nairaland In 2014 by Witwicky(m): 1:37am On Jan 02, 2014
Wow cool list
Re: 4 New Features I Would Love To See In Nairaland In 2014 by silverluci(f): 4:01am On Jan 02, 2014
a "wa ka!" or a "your papa" smiley...

These ones don too tey especially the one wey dey shine teeth. grin grin grin
Re: 4 New Features I Would Love To See In Nairaland In 2014 by PAT4HOT(m): 7:41am On Jan 02, 2014
As for no. 2, I am currently using an app in my android device so if u r using samsung, u will get it in "samsung apps" (datz wer I got mine) or u search on google play store for other android devices
Re: 4 New Features I Would Love To See In Nairaland In 2014 by Nobody: 7:46am On Jan 02, 2014
You should add "username change" to the list
Re: 4 New Features I Would Love To See In Nairaland In 2014 by Nobody: 3:55pm On Jan 02, 2014
PAT4HOT: As for no. 2, I am currently using an app in my android device so if u r using samsung, u will get it in "samsung apps" (datz wer I got mine) or u search on google play store for other android devices
baba what did you say is the name of the app?
Re: 4 New Features I Would Love To See In Nairaland In 2014 by PAT4HOT(m): 7:39pm On Jan 02, 2014
runzlord:
baba what did you say is the name of the app?

I mean that I am currently using nairaland app in my android fone....Just check out the above named apps in ur fone to download nairaland app
Re: 4 New Features I Would Love To See In Nairaland In 2014 by nairamaverick(m): 10:29pm On Jan 02, 2014
notifications for when someone quotes you, reply your thread, like your post and pictures, follows you....
Re: 4 New Features I Would Love To See In Nairaland In 2014 by Nobody: 12:48am On Jan 03, 2014
PAT4HOT:

I mean that I am currently using nairaland app in my android fone....Just check out the above named apps in ur fone to download nairaland app
Link

(1) (Reply)

With 10m Naira, What Business Is Guarantee To Give Me Good Returns In Nigeria / Aitzaz Hasan: The Teenager Who Died Stopping A Bomber. / 8 Months Pregnant Olympian Runs 800m Race

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.