Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,209 members, 7,953,769 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 05:08 AM

With 10m Naira, What Business Is Guarantee To Give Me Good Returns In Nigeria - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / With 10m Naira, What Business Is Guarantee To Give Me Good Returns In Nigeria (515 Views)

He Got #7000 For Returning A Lost 12 Million Naira. What Do U Think Guys? / FRSC Officer Returns Money Recovered From Accident Victim (photo) / Own A Few Millions of Naira: What Business Do I Start (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

With 10m Naira, What Business Is Guarantee To Give Me Good Returns In Nigeria by Sunnyglass: 1:42pm On Jan 03, 2014
Folks, I have some savings, not quite up to 10million Naira, but if I was to be prudent enough and manage to save 10 million Naira. What business other than buying and selling would generate a good returns on my investment?

I need good, viable and workable ideas.

Can the money be doubled in a year or can I get 50% returns on top of my investment within the first year? I have heard many say, Naija is the place for business, tell me what I can do.
Re: With 10m Naira, What Business Is Guarantee To Give Me Good Returns In Nigeria by lekkie073(m): 2:17pm On Jan 03, 2014
I can double DAT money in a week if u r really serious about it. hit me up with a pm
Re: With 10m Naira, What Business Is Guarantee To Give Me Good Returns In Nigeria by Sunnyglass: 2:22pm On Jan 03, 2014
lekkie073: I can double DAT money in a week if u r really serious about it. hit me up with a pm

Before we pm, you need to give some hints. Anyone can tell me they will double or treble it, but you need to give some ideas or some hints at the very least. I am listening
Re: With 10m Naira, What Business Is Guarantee To Give Me Good Returns In Nigeria by lekkie073(m): 2:50pm On Jan 03, 2014
Sunnyglass:

Before we pm, you need to give some hints. Anyone can tell me they will double or treble it, but you need to give some ideas or some hints at the very least. I am listening
I can't do that on a public forum. even if u pm me, its not that I will just give u details straight. so, please urself.
Re: With 10m Naira, What Business Is Guarantee To Give Me Good Returns In Nigeria by Sunnyglass: 4:54pm On Jan 03, 2014
lekkie073:
I can't do that on a public forum. even if u pm me, its not that I will just give u details straight. so, please urself.

I am not sure you have any concrete ideas.

(1) (Reply)

10 STEPS TO CREATE LASTING CHANGE IN YOUR LIFE / Sos Letter To Ogbeni Rauf Aregbesola / Five Habits You Ought To Pick Up.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.