Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,785 members, 7,820,747 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:41 PM

The Message For Atheist,pagans,muslims,witches Et Al - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Message For Atheist,pagans,muslims,witches Et Al (648 Views)

Questions And Answers For Atheist / "Pagans Are Responsible For The Draw-backs In Nigeria" / Thought Provoking Questions For Atheist. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Message For Atheist,pagans,muslims,witches Et Al by Champion001: 3:52am On Jan 02, 2014
Dear reader,
Are you an atheist,Muslim,Semi-christain,pagan,witch e.t.c,you are welcome.
Be born again
Verily, verily, I say to you, Except a man be born of water and of the Spirit, he cannot enter into the kingdom of God.
6 That which is born of the flesh is flesh; and that which is born of the Spirit is spirit.
7 Marvel not that I said to you, you must be born again.
8 The wind blows where it lists, and you hear the sound of it, but can not tell where it is coming from, and where it is going: so is every one that is born of the Spirit.
17 For God did not send his Son into the world to condemn the world; but that the world through him might be saved.
18 He that believeth on him is not condemned: but he that believe not is condemned already, because he hath not believed in the name of the only begotten Son of God.(Jesus)

Those were taken from John 3
12 But as many as received him, to them gave he power to become the sons of God, even to them that believe on his name:
13 Which were born, not of blood, nor of the will of the flesh, nor of the will of man, but of God.
And of his fulness have all we received, and grace for grace.

John 1

Repent and be saved
if you want to be saved

Say:
Dear lord, I am a sinner...I come before you;and ask for forgiveness.I know you indeed can forgive me.
Wash me clean in your blood,as i come before to be made perfect.I want to rely totally on you and nothing else,i do not believe in myself anymore thank you for the salvation of my soul.
For in Jesus name I pray.

Last chance call to those who want always argue.
They use to say there was no God in the days of Noah but cannot explain where the rain of 40days came from
They use to say there was no God but cannot explain what kept the sun in the sky

They use to say that God is powerless but cannot understand why lucifer is always losing any battle God was involved in

They use to say God was kind but they forget that he a consuming fire.
They use to say someone was queen of heaven but cannot explain why the queen of heaven was not with God in Genesis 1:1,John 1:1 and 1 John 5;Where only God,the word and holyspirit were memtioned.
They use to worship objects and call it the highest authority is that what you want to do.

If they did not see the west/East they cannot pray.
They use to use star and Moon to represent their belief.
They use to believe they can be reincarnated
If you are one of them say that prayer because .

Of the scriptures above tell you all
Re: The Message For Atheist,pagans,muslims,witches Et Al by TomiwaDamola(f): 4:22am On Jan 02, 2014
why are you comparing atheists with witches?
Re: The Message For Atheist,pagans,muslims,witches Et Al by dejt4u(m): 6:10am On Jan 02, 2014
Op is confused..he really need to be saved
Re: The Message For Atheist,pagans,muslims,witches Et Al by Nobody: 6:22am On Jan 02, 2014
So Yahweh sent a message to the followers of Allah and Obatala?

The gods are not at peace with each other sad sad
Re: The Message For Atheist,pagans,muslims,witches Et Al by Champion001: 7:05am On Jan 02, 2014
Tomiwa Damola: why are you comparing atheists with witches?
They are not being compared they are being warned together
Re: The Message For Atheist,pagans,muslims,witches Et Al by Champion001: 7:06am On Jan 02, 2014
oluafolabi: So Yahweh sent a message to the followers of Allah and Obatala?

The gods are not at peace with each other sad sad
was that d only thn yu read
Re: The Message For Atheist,pagans,muslims,witches Et Al by Mynd44: 7:09am On Jan 02, 2014
Interesting
Re: The Message For Atheist,pagans,muslims,witches Et Al by Nobody: 7:19am On Jan 02, 2014
Champion001:
was that d only thn yu read

That was the summary of what I read undecided .

I'm expecting Allah's open letter to Yahweh's followers soon.

This should be interesting. grin grin
Re: The Message For Atheist,pagans,muslims,witches Et Al by Nobody: 7:30am On Jan 02, 2014
Plaeton..
Were u banned..
Y r u using the account

(1) (Reply)

Christians Blunder? / Is AGN Church Turning To Become A Cult Group. / what Happened Btw Israel and Yahweh?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.