Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,161 members, 7,860,155 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 06:56 AM

How To Make Front Page On Nairaland - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / How To Make Front Page On Nairaland (439 Views)

Inability To Make Front Page: Dickdastardly To Deactivate By 11:59pm Tonite! / How To Make Your Post Make Front Page On Nairaland. / How To Make Front Page On Nairaland (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Make Front Page On Nairaland by Nobody: 9:40am On Jan 02, 2014
I bought this out because i been receiving alot of complain about relevant issues not making front page on nairaland.And after receiving such abberant information, i contacted and confronted seun,and i was lead to plce down the issue and he revelled some of this tip to me.
*make sure ur post is not offensive to the ladies.
*ur word shud be written in english.
*u shudnt abuse the mod.
*u shud place ur post on the appropriate section.
*insult any government official with ur post.
*don t place an ads without the authority.
More loading....
Re: How To Make Front Page On Nairaland by sylvar02(m): 9:43am On Jan 02, 2014
Ur topic hard ooo... How to made!
Re: How To Make Front Page On Nairaland by dejt4u(m): 10:22am On Jan 02, 2014
Hw many time(s) hv u mak front page

(1) (Reply)

One Woman's Sojourn In The Diaspora And Her Return Home. / Akufo Addo News: Akufo Addo Will Become President In 2016 / A Major Issue With My Nairaland Account

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.