Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,344 members, 7,811,993 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 05:26 AM

How To Make Your Post Make Front Page On Nairaland. - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / How To Make Your Post Make Front Page On Nairaland. (4033 Views)

Why Does Lalasticlalas Post Make Front Page Always? / Did Your Post Make The Front Page In 2013? / How Do You Feel When Your Post Make First Page??? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Make Your Post Make Front Page On Nairaland. by zig2ryme04: 10:49am On Apr 30, 2013
If you are reading this article then you are reading the right article at the right time.
my name is ...... i have had 4 years experience on nairaland, i know what makes the front page and i know what doesn't. in case you are wondering what this person is talking about... well, neither do I!
you see, making front page on nairaland is so easy that i also have tried all the tricks i know but unfortunately...
How do you feel when you see your post make front page on nairaland?
Do you dance azonto, kukere, etc.?
Do you feel on top of the world?
Do you give thanks to Baba God?
Do you tell all your friends that your story made the front page on nairaland?
If any of these is your case then, i think you should do more by celebrating with your friends.
If your case is just to make the first comment on posts, and you think you have done it all, then you should re-think because there is nothing like making the front page on nairaland.
Making front page on nairaland is so easy even a 2yrs old child can do it. Its a secret i want to share with you and i know if i decide to sell it to you i might charge as hight as $10. i am not going to charge you $10, $5, or $1, i am giving you for free!
My experience is so vast that, if i decide to make front page in the next one minute all i have to do is to take a picture with any celebrity and tag it as ''A NAIRALANDER WITH ******''
for example ''A NAIRALANDER WITH DADDY SHOKY''
Another way to make front page is to post news about a celebrity, whether he/she is eating, sleeping, walking, shit***ng, fighting, having s****x, smiling, laughing, in the car, in the house, etc. I tell you, if you post does not make front page, then i will pay you $50.
Another way to make front page is to upload your picture and ask for people's opinion about you. But if you are posting picture about yourself make sure you are not too handsome/beautiful because its the secret to nairaland front page. I have seen nairalanders becoming celebrities overnight just by posting their pictures.
I will stop here and if you want more info on how to make front page on nairaland, my advice to you is to find something more engaging.

1 Like

Re: How To Make Your Post Make Front Page On Nairaland. by splashbaby(m): 11:06am On Apr 30, 2013
You didn't even do your research well..I have been here for five years and no news makes the front page like that of Tonto Dike..anything about her is a front page material....Just type her name without any article.

1 Like

Re: How To Make Your Post Make Front Page On Nairaland. by zig2ryme04: 11:11am On Apr 30, 2013
splashbaby: You didn't even do your research well..I have been here for five years and no news makes the front page like that of Tonto Dike..anything about her is a front page material....Just type her name without any article.

yeah, she should have been the number one person on the article.
Re: How To Make Your Post Make Front Page On Nairaland. by splashbaby(m): 11:18am On Apr 30, 2013
Don't be surprise for just mentioning her name here...fiammm you are on the front page. There was a particular day this lady made the front page on 3 consecutive instances
Re: How To Make Your Post Make Front Page On Nairaland. by obyube: 8:43am On Aug 05, 2013
tongue ;DNonsense!!! Takin my precious tym 2 go 2ru dis clone story @ d end no impact built. Jst av t @ d bk of ur mind u most surely pay 4 dis tym wasted.

1 Like

Re: How To Make Your Post Make Front Page On Nairaland. by OJB1960(m): 7:38am On Jul 20, 2015
This is good boy
Re: How To Make Your Post Make Front Page On Nairaland. by adewalesocrates(m): 9:38am On Aug 19, 2015
sad angry angry rubbish fa

1 Like

Re: How To Make Your Post Make Front Page On Nairaland. by NakelTony: 12:32am On Jul 02, 2016
have also bn trying to post something here but not fortunate
Re: How To Make Your Post Make Front Page On Nairaland. by Notedlifestyles(m): 3:56am On Dec 22, 2017
Lols habar why na so you mean I had to sped my precious time reading this men this na wack na time is precious and for wasting mine, I think you'll need to know some of these principles How to dramatically manage your time in exchange for Money

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How To Make Your Post Make Front Page On Nairaland. by MPAESTHOMECONS7(m): 11:07pm On Apr 03, 2022
Architectural design of 5bedrooms duplex all en-suit Land size requirement 50ft x 100ft. Consult :MPAEST HOMECONSULTANT NIG. RC:--------------------

(1) (Reply)

Help! Please! Bvn-generated NIN Problems. / What Is A Residence Permit No.? / Photo Of Unilag Girl Defecating Inside Her Room

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.