Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,716 members, 7,820,499 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:57 PM

Salam Brothers And Sisters, We Have To Beware Of This Man Called "alagbara Omi" - Islam for Muslims (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Salam Brothers And Sisters, We Have To Beware Of This Man Called "alagbara Omi" (7840 Views)

Brothers And Sisters Help Me On This / Happy Eid-ul-Adha My Muslim Brothers And Sisters! / Let's Pray For Our Brothers And Sisters In Palestine. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Salam Brothers And Sisters, We Have To Beware Of This Man Called "alagbara Omi" by baba11(m): 8:12am On Nov 11, 2013
I am aware of his programme on radio lagos but ddn't pay enough attention to it because i know he has deviated alot,if muslims can rise up and speak up against his programme'll be the best things to do to prevent misleading those that donot have enough understanding of the deen!!!
Re: Salam Brothers And Sisters, We Have To Beware Of This Man Called "alagbara Omi" by ismyl89: 8:12am On Nov 12, 2013
It will be fine if you can organise muslims and lead them to oppose him but u must be very learned its not d issue of I went to saudi or cairo ooooo I bet it with u ull be disgraced just make sure u people go to media where everyone will cee d competitive arguement,and am sure he has more crowed dat understand him dan u which I am one of den, alagbaraomi is more holy to God dan u people I bet it cos he doest criticise and plead for unity which u people doesn't want its fight u want do u think u can erase christianity
Re: Salam Brothers And Sisters, We Have To Beware Of This Man Called "alagbara Omi" by baba11(m): 12:59pm On Nov 12, 2013
.....We are only saying that he doesn't follow islamic rules and regulations as it ought to be followed,nothing more,no one hates him whatsoever!!!
Re: Salam Brothers And Sisters, We Have To Beware Of This Man Called "alagbara Omi" by ismyl89: 8:09am On Nov 13, 2013
I did not acept dat my muslim brother if they did not hate him or watsoever den y did they post this to spoil his name, its not the normal way seriously its a senseless attitude, they forgot dat who ever God love or anoint himself no man can bring him down,this man has done a lot in islam a very good serman nice creativity yet our fellow brothers trying to spoil his name but God his power keep lifting him up we re here doing rubish he is with his God he neva knew anything,better let's pray for God forgiveness no one can judge anyone ok thank u
Re: Salam Brothers And Sisters, We Have To Beware Of This Man Called "alagbara Omi" by yussuf111: 6:21pm On Nov 15, 2013
Sincerely speaking,this page was posted by izharul haqq dawah,I will only implore all of you here to try and call the pple of izharul haqq dawah to try and av a physical dialogue with this man alagbara omi,am very sure he will xplain wat u guys dnt knw abt islam,mayb uwant muslim not to survive from problems or what are u insinuating in the man that calls nothing xcept the name of Allah and u knw,I just see u as hyprocrites and envier,ask of what u dnt knw,judgin quran with bible is a big misleading,because every parties has evidence and rules of worship and prayer,muslims be wise.
Re: Salam Brothers And Sisters, We Have To Beware Of This Man Called "alagbara Omi" by ameenahz(f): 8:49pm On Nov 15, 2013
ismyl89: @ big bash....¶ sight what ¶ believe in okay? ¶ believe the man knows and undstand God more than those that writes against him . He call the name of his God allah and nothing else ...try one of his tahajud and see truth stop assault and lead people to the wright path wat i love best about him is that he try his best †̥ keep most muslim brothers who couldnt found deliverance in islam and run to other religion because of dis ...beside read history he introduces tahajud night vigil with lots of assault like this he did not turn back rather he make them know it Iڪ right in islam....see now at days people went Ƒ̐ø̲̣̣̥я̅ vigil in islam if anyone had meet him on his action am sure he WȊ̝̊̅ℓℓ proove it pls stop assault and dnt misslead us again in islam we re tired of no deliverance we re tired of you chasing our children from islam
Wow! And my broda here proudly states that he attends his tahajud! Pls, is there evidence that the prophet and his companions ever had congregational tahajud?
Re: Salam Brothers And Sisters, We Have To Beware Of This Man Called "alagbara Omi" by ismyl89: 6:28am On Nov 16, 2013
Thank u my good and truthful brother may God help us to forgive them and comence our effort tooo we shall cee peace with God through out our life
Re: Salam Brothers And Sisters, We Have To Beware Of This Man Called "alagbara Omi" by Nobody: 11:02am On Nov 16, 2013
yussuf111: The
islamic terrorist group called(risalatu" haq dawah,are nothing but
misleading pple,because I was there on a faithful day when the risalatul
haq dawah went to this man alagbara omi house they stay at the front of
the man's house and started insulting the man in lecture,let's see from
dat,what did dey desrve from the state gov than to arrest them for
causing religion conflict,let's see what the group boko harram has
caused this nation,and many religion conflict,dats wat the man alagbara
omi is correcting,that both xtians and muslims has sacred book,and
cannot be made one,so each parties should practice their religion
good,is that not true my fellow?

BY ALLAH, WHAT YOU JUST SAID ITS A LIE. First can u explain Q3 vs 19 and 85. What is wrong with you muslims. What is reason behind Allah revealing verses of the Qur'an. You better start reciting kalimatu shahada again because you have gone against the mesaage of all prophets(Q 16 vs 34) and the purpose of creation (Q51 vs 55-6)
Re: Salam Brothers And Sisters, We Have To Beware Of This Man Called "alagbara Omi" by Nobody: 11:14am On Nov 16, 2013
[quote
author=ismyl89]Thank you my muslim brother yussuf I neva knew u av bear
a witness of d man b4 , mind dis people dat post dis alagbaraomi stuff
re also boko haram wat God made 2 himself who re dey to make it one let
every one worship d way God has prescribe for them, the man is a
peaceful and Godly man may God grant him a long life to help islam
mostly on d problems people re facing which dis people called (test of
faith) dey need to reverse back to d storry of prophet ayub wen he was
sick he said its a test of faith and d thing kehep increasing but wen he
later call on his God he was delivered I pray dis people understand wat
islam really brings cos I cee dem as ignorant [/quote]

there is no doubt that you are the ignorant one. MY HEART IS SADENED . how can a muslim have the qur'an and still make such comments. ALLAHUMA JADIDIL IMMANI KULUBINA
Re: Salam Brothers And Sisters, We Have To Beware Of This Man Called "alagbara Omi" by baba11(m): 11:38am On Nov 16, 2013
@Sheikh: whose side are you?pls,clarify your points!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Report On Comparative Lecture Held In Akure (Akure For Islam) By ACADIP / Who Is Your Favourite Qur'an Reciter? / What Is The Purpose Of Stoning The Devil(shaitan) During The Hajj

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.