Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,119 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:17 AM

Seeming/glaring Contradictions In The Bible. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Seeming/glaring Contradictions In The Bible. (1015 Views)

101 Clear Contradictions In The Bible / 101 Contradictions In The Bible (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Seeming/glaring Contradictions In The Bible. by harbiola1(m): 11:23am On Jan 02, 2014
NB: At the end of every Seeming/Glaring contradiction as the case may be, an address to the post that will benefit the thread is welcome.

Mynd is watching!

Gen. 36:2-3.
Esau took his wives of the daughter of Canaan; Adah the daughter of Elon the Hittite, and Aholibahah the daughter of Anah the daughter of Zibeon the Hivite.
3. And Bashemath Ishmail's daughter, sister of Nebajoth.
§
§
Gen. 26:34.
When Esau was forty years old, he married Judith daughter of Beeri the Hittite, and also Bashemath daughter of Elon the Hittite.

Can somebody explain this?

More to come!!!
Re: Seeming/glaring Contradictions In The Bible. by Alexyswiss(m): 11:29am On Jan 02, 2014
Whoa!!...Brainographical error by the writer grin
Re: Seeming/glaring Contradictions In The Bible. by Youngsage: 11:35am On Jan 02, 2014
Re: Seeming/glaring Contradictions In The Bible. by Mynd44: 12:00pm On Jan 02, 2014
To what end?
Re: Seeming/glaring Contradictions In The Bible. by Dannylux: 12:02pm On Jan 02, 2014
Go see your pastor.
Re: Seeming/glaring Contradictions In The Bible. by harbiola1(m): 12:23pm On Jan 02, 2014
Mynd_44: To what end?
That everyone should avoid of being banned.
Re: Seeming/glaring Contradictions In The Bible. by BabaGnoni: 12:51pm On Jan 02, 2014
harbiola1:

NB: At the end of every Seeming/Glaring contradiction as the case may be, an address to the post that will benefit the thread is welcome.
Mynd is watching!
Gen. 36:2-3.
Esau took his wives of the daughter of Canaan; Adah the daughter of Elon the Hittite, and Aholibahah the daughter of Anah the daughter of Zibeon the Hivite.
3. And Bashemath Ishmail's daughter, sister of Nebajoth.
§
§
Gen. 26:34.
When Esau was forty years old, he married Judith daughter of Beeri the Hittite, and also Bashemath daughter of Elon the Hittite.

Can somebody explain this?

More to come!!!

@harbiola1

Bashemath is a common affectionate nickname

Esau affectionately called both Adah the daughter of Elon the Hittite and Ishmail's daughter, sister of Nebajoth Bashemath.

Two persons with the same Bashemath nickname. You happy now?

harbiola1, please, I beg you, go and get some other thing worthwhile done. SMH lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

and don't bother with your "More to come".

Just stop all, these your balderdash. They are like badly behaving annoying mosquitoes - distracting
Re: Seeming/glaring Contradictions In The Bible. by noblefada: 2:19pm On Jan 02, 2014
@harbibola I believe there is already a thread for this, so to what end and I get an invite to the thread we talked about.
Re: Seeming/glaring Contradictions In The Bible. by harbiola1(m): 3:19pm On Jan 02, 2014
BabaGnoni:

and don't bother with your "More to come".
An advise

BabaGnoni:
Just stop all, these your balderdash.
^^ oh! it is actually not an advise but an insult, i no vex though.

BabaGnoni:
They are like badly behaving annoying mosquitoes - distracting
And u're afraid of the test on ur christian brothers? man, u need not. Telling me to stop doing this is hypocrisy when 000s of webpages are dedicated to malign Islam. I've never denigrated christianity with a false statement in this forum, not even at once. but we're on this forum together and u can testify on how christians use to attack Islam.

For me, I don't blame anybody 'cos we're all here for a reason. You can try and open a thread like, "Help! I want to embrace Atheism/Paganism," then you'll see the best of Atheists Vs Pagans. We're all on mission, Lieing is what i don't appreciate.

Do you know how disgusting wikiIslam is? that site propelled me into learning about religions and am gonna use my knowledge.

You did a good job upthere, but like i said more is coming, i'm just busy right now. You can address or ignore it when it comes, the choice is urs.
Re: Seeming/glaring Contradictions In The Bible. by harbiola1(m): 3:26pm On Jan 02, 2014
noblefada: @harbibola I believe there is already a thread for this, so to what end and I get an invite to the thread we talked about.
I'm sorry brother! it was Mend that banned me the following day.

Don't worry, i'll create one may be tomorrow.
Re: Seeming/glaring Contradictions In The Bible. by BabaGnoni: 4:11pm On Jan 02, 2014
harbiola1:

An advise

That was a light-hearted remark and not necessarily an advice as such

harbiola1:

^^ oh! it is actually not an advise but an insult, i no vex though.

Was humoring you to prevent you posting more unfounding claims

harbiola1:

And u're afraid of the test on ur christian brothers? man, u need not.

Telling me to stop doing this is hypocrisy when 000s of webpages are dedicated to malign Islam.

I've never denigrated christianity with a false statement in this forum, not even at once.

but we're on this forum together and u can testify on how christians use to attack Islam.

For me, I don't blame anybody 'cos we're all here for a reason.

You can try and open a thread like, "Help! I want to embrace Atheism/Paganism," then you'll see the best of Atheists Vs Pagans.

We're all on mission, Lieing is what i don't appreciate.

Do you know how disgusting wikiIslam is? that site propelled me into learning about religions and am gonna use my knowledge.

You did a good job up there, but like i said more is coming, i'm just busy right now.

You can address or ignore it when it comes, the choice is urs

No, not afraid at all, but just brotherly love & concern that you're on a futile mission

Only advised to stop because you're wasting precious time barking up the wrong tree

I am satisfied and content enough, not to go poking nose into Islam or maligning it.

What you learned and that knowledge you're using is sham - you're posting in ignorance

You actually need to learn by experience, get or be personal with God, have a Father-Son relationship with God

then out of your heart will flow rivers of living water et al.

I don't like lying too, as much as you don't and can further admit, also do not condone ignorance
Re: Seeming/glaring Contradictions In The Bible. by harbiola1(m): 4:45pm On Jan 02, 2014
BabaGnoni:

That was a light-hearted remark and not necessarily an advice as such

OWK!

BabaGnoni:
Was humoring you to prevent you posting more unfounding claims
Well, i've many undisputable facts.

BabaGnoni:

No, not afraid at all, but just brotherly love & concern that you're on a futile mission
Futile mission? come off it.

BabaGnoni:
Only advised to stop because you're wasting precious time barking up the wrong tree

This is the best i could do for mankind. not saying what i believe but saying the truth.

BabaGnoni:
I am satisfied and content enough, not to go poking nose into Islam or maligning it.
Good for you!

BabaGnoni:
What you learned and that knowledge you're using is sham - you're posting in ignorance
I post ignorance when i'm refuted like up there. but believe me, u can't stand the stuffs.

BabaGnoni:
You actually need to learn by experience,
get or be personal with God, have a Father-Son relationship with God
I've the best relationship that God could have with His creations.
Do you?

BabaGnoni:
then out of your heart will flow rivers of living water et al.
of course yes!

BabaGnoni:
I don't like lying too, as much as you don't and can further admit, also do not condone ignorance
Back then, i was just a muslim 'cos my parents were. I was just doing what they were doing. But now, i feel less important 'cos i was born a muslim. I wish i had known this from the opposing side.

God is the Master of Planner.

1 Like

Re: Seeming/glaring Contradictions In The Bible. by khattab02: 5:32pm On Jan 02, 2014
hmmmm... Harbiola1 ke na. Jazakallahu khairan!
Re: Seeming/glaring Contradictions In The Bible. by BabaGnoni: 5:34pm On Jan 02, 2014
harbiola1:

OWK!

Are you Abuzola or an incarnate?

harbiola1:
Well, i've many undisputable facts.

Ah, trust me the disputable facts will fully be explainable

harbiola1:

Futile mission? come off it.

Yes, it is pointless.
They are howlers, the only useful result is the amusement it is giving others reading the gaffes

harbiola1:

This is the best i could do for mankind. not saying what i believe but saying the truth.

That best is not good enough and is a disservice to mankind. Sorry. No offense.

. . . saying the truth? shocked shocked shocked

harbiola1:

Good for you!

smiley

harbiola1:

I post ignorance when i'm refuted like up there. but believe me, u can't stand the stuffs.

I shall overcome them, because He who is in me is greater than he who is in the world.

harbiola1:

I've the best relationship that God could have with His creations.
Do you?

Who is God to you?

What is the relationship you have with that God?

Yes I do, thanks for asking smiley

harbiola1:

of course yes!

smiley

harbiola1:

Back then, i was just a muslim 'cos my parents were. I was just doing what they were doing.

But now, i feel less important 'cos i was born a muslim. I wish i had known this from the opposing side.

We all work out our salvation - "Esin baba, ko le gba omo la"

What was it you wished you had known and from which opposing side are you talking about?

harbiola1:

God is the Master of Planner.

Aye. God, the Master Planner indeed.
No one can see His face, because no one may see Him and live (i.e. no one can see God's plan and live; it is infinite)
Re: Seeming/glaring Contradictions In The Bible. by harbiola1(m): 9:38pm On Jan 03, 2014
BabaGnoni:

Are you Abuzola or an incarnate?

He is my brother.

BabaGnoni:
Ah, trust me the disputable facts will fully be explainable
Lets see how far u can go here;

Matthew 17:11-13. Elias truely shall first come and restore all things. But I say unto you that Elias is come already and they knew him not.
But have done unto him whatsoever they listed likewise shall also the Son of man suffer of them.
Then the disciples understood that He spake unto them of John the Baptist.

John 1:21. And they asked him (i.e John the Baptist), What then? Art thou Elias, and he saith, I am not (Alias)

Kindly explain what happened in the suppose transfiguration of Elias that either John the Baptist or Jesus Christ didn't know.

BabaGnoni:
Yes, it is pointless.
They are howlers, the only useful result is the amusement it is giving others reading the gaffes

Ok! we'd see who laughs last.

BabaGnoni:
That best is not good enough and is a disservice to mankind. Sorry. No offense.
What for, Ain't u boosting my sense of humor?

BabaGnoni:
. . . saying the truth? shocked shocked shocked

shocked shocked This man didn't knw why i'm here. I've too much expo to expose grin grin

BabaGnoni:
smiley

That was a compliment? i knw.

BabaGnoni:
I shall overcome them, because He who is in me is greater than he who is in the world.

Future will determines.

BabaGnoni:
Who is God to you?
Who is God?

He is One.
He is the Creator.
He is Self-sufficient.
He is the Most Merciful.
He is the Most Compassionate.
He is the Sustainer of Alameen (Living/Non Thing).
He is the Shaper of Alameen (Living/Non Thing).
The Just Judge of the last day.

My message box can't house more than this.

BabaGnoni:

What is the relationship you have with that God?
I'm a Muslim - who totally submits his will to One True God, hence i'm at peace with Him.

Let me remind u that All the bible icons were what i'm.

BabaGnoni:
Yes I do, thanks for asking smiley

How do you know?

BabaGnoni:
smiley

fun of it!

BabaGnoni:
We all work out our salvation - "Esin baba, ko le gba omo la"
I wish everyone knew this. But the reverse is the fact among many so called religious people.

BabaGnoni:
What was it you wished you had known
That Islam is what God will accept and that is why all the prophets preached and practiced it.

BabaGnoni:
and from which opposing side are you talking about?

From being non-Muslim.

BabaGnoni:
Aye. God, the Master Planner indeed.
No one can see His face, because no one may see Him and live (i.e. no one can see God's plan and live; it is infinite)
How does God's plan reveal His Face?

God doesn't have plan for you?

Who said he sees God's plan?
Re: Seeming/glaring Contradictions In The Bible. by UyiIredia(m): 6:56am On Jan 04, 2014
An over-recycled, overflogged and overkilled topic on this board.
Re: Seeming/glaring Contradictions In The Bible. by harbiola1(m): 10:02pm On Jan 04, 2014
cool cool
Re: Seeming/glaring Contradictions In The Bible. by Rilwayne001: 6:29pm On Jan 03, 2017
kiss

(1) (Reply)

Jehovah’s Witnesses Ordered To Pay $13.5 Million In Child Abuse Case / Pictures Of 64 Contries With Religious Symbols On Their Flags / The Power Of Words

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.