Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,808 members, 7,810,105 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:51 PM

Ibadan Kids Spend New Year At The Escalator At Shoprite Ibadan - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Ibadan Kids Spend New Year At The Escalator At Shoprite Ibadan (971 Views)

Where Will You Spend New Years Eve? Lagos Countdown Vs Vellvett Lounge / Where Will Yout Spend New Year Crossover / Fire At Shoprite Ikeja Mall. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ibadan Kids Spend New Year At The Escalator At Shoprite Ibadan by nekaa(f): 11:28am On Jan 02, 2014
Writing this with a straight face. According to a LIB reader who sent in the photo, he said the pic was taken yesterday at Heritage Mall in Ibadan. The kids came to the mall with their wards to spend the New Year but ended up spending most part of their visit at the mall's escalator. He said the kids were initially so scared of the elevator, but when they finally got to use it, they loved it and took turns going up and down the elevator...from dawn till dusk. He said there was actually a queue and a lot of argument about who goes first. Like I said, I wrote this with a straight face. Let the kids enjoy...:-)
source:http://lindaikeji..com/2014/01/ibadan-kids-spend-new-year-at-escalator.html

Re: Ibadan Kids Spend New Year At The Escalator At Shoprite Ibadan by ifex370(m): 11:42am On Jan 02, 2014
ibadan kids too bush... chai grin
Re: Ibadan Kids Spend New Year At The Escalator At Shoprite Ibadan by Christianos: 11:44am On Jan 02, 2014
shocked

I don't know if I should laugh, or get angry! But I won't blame the kids. Even we adults still dey shout "Up Nepa!"

It's obvious that Govt. needs to do something real quick about the quality of life in Naija.

Mtcheeeeewwww.
Re: Ibadan Kids Spend New Year At The Escalator At Shoprite Ibadan by TYTAN(m): 1:02pm On Jan 02, 2014
There's always a first time for everybody. From records nobody has escalator at home. let the kids enjoy i beg.
Re: Ibadan Kids Spend New Year At The Escalator At Shoprite Ibadan by hm1222: 1:30pm On Jan 02, 2014
ifex370: ibadan kids too bush... chai grin
ifex370: ibadan kids too bush... chai grin
You bush pass them cos who knows you might be scared of it too and i know you dont have it in your house.. So shut up and let the kids play.. Cos u were once like them.
Re: Ibadan Kids Spend New Year At The Escalator At Shoprite Ibadan by ifex370(m): 1:51pm On Jan 02, 2014
hm1222: You bush pass them cos who knows you might be scared of it too and i know you dont have it in your house.. So shut up and let the kids play.. Cos u were once like them.
buh nothin personal,right embarassed
Re: Ibadan Kids Spend New Year At The Escalator At Shoprite Ibadan by Nobody: 6:29pm On Jan 02, 2014
LoL...

(1) (Reply)

Family Releases Branam Queen, Kefee's Burial Details In Sapele -myemag.net / Dr Aafia Siddiqui- Sad True Incident (PHOTO) / Please Stop Mentioning My Moniker In Every Conversation!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.