Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,771 members, 7,820,699 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:43 PM

Dr Aafia Siddiqui- Sad True Incident (PHOTO) - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Dr Aafia Siddiqui- Sad True Incident (PHOTO) (973 Views)

See Photos Of The Unfortunate Incident Which Happened At A Car Wash In Abuja / Photos: Fire Incident At Ogunpa Market In Ibadan Leaves Traders In Anguish / Photos From The Fire Incident At Balogun Market This Morning (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Dr Aafia Siddiqui- Sad True Incident (PHOTO) by Nobody: 6:47am On Jul 14, 2014
Dr Aafia Siddiqui, A Pakistani PhD. Having 144
Honorary Degrees & Certificates, In Neurology, From
Different Institutes Of The World, The Only
Neurologist In The World Have The Honorary Ph.d
From Harvard University, Hafiz-e-Quraan, Aalima, not even a single American matches her qualifications, was kidnapped along with her 3 children, By the FBI from Karachi. Now she is in USA prison, having lost memory due to physical, psychological & sexual torture. She is imprisoned with men.

In 2003 she was abducted nd tortured in US, and jailed till 2008. Then she lost her youngest son who was 6 months old..nd other two went missing..in 2008 she was brought to US and wrongly convicted for attempted murder and sentenced to 126yrs of imprisonment...it seems after the the judge's verdict..this is wat she said.." i forgive u... and don't u dare think my fate's decision was made by you..it was destined by my Allah"

it's been 10yrs since she's imprisoned and her condition is said to be miserable!

This message will remain on our walls until we
delete it or Protest!

Re: Dr Aafia Siddiqui- Sad True Incident (PHOTO) by Omexonomy: 6:58am On Jul 14, 2014
The only neurologist from harvad university indeed.
I guess she was arrested for BH things
You people should stop terrorising the world to make fame so that people will live in peace. The world does not only belong to islam

(1) (Reply)

May God Bless Our Doctors- Ebola Treatment Center In#‎kailahun‬ ‪#‎sierraleone‬. / Australian Negotiator Insists Modu Sheriff, Ihejirika Sponsor Boko Haram / Engr Chinedum Orji(ikuku)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.