Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,886 members, 7,810,406 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 08:26 AM

Sarcastic Answers To Silly Questions - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Sarcastic Answers To Silly Questions (2113 Views)

Sarcastic Police Pictures Around The World / New Answers To Silly Questions. . . . . ( I'm Bloddy Tired Of Peeps Remixin' The Other One's ). . . / ‎​perfect Answers To silly Questions (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Sarcastic Answers To Silly Questions by Nobody: 2:42pm On Jan 02, 2014
1#someone calls you at 2am in the midnight and asks "are you sleeping?"
Ans: No,I'm picking beans.
2#You are making out with a girl and then you start pulling her pants then she asks;what are you trying to do?
Ans: I want to wash them for you.
3#You are standing in front of elevator on the ground floor going to your office then someone asks you;going up?
Ans: No,I'm waiting for my office to come down and get me
4#when people see you lying down with your eyes closed,they still ask;are you sleeping?
Ans: No! I'm praticing how to die.
5#you enter into a restaurant to eat and the waiter asks you;can I get you a table?
Ans: No,I'm here to eat on the floor
6#you come back home with a bunch of flowers in your handsm.and your gf asks you;are those flowers?
Ans: No baby,they are carrots!
7#you are on the queue at the cinema waiting to buy tickets for a movie and a friend sees you and asks;what are you doing here?
Ans: I'm here to pay my school fees....

Add yours!
Re: Sarcastic Answers To Silly Questions by hayzed2: 2:49pm On Jan 02, 2014
I was on my way to work and one of my senior colleague saw me and ask me that , I'm I awake when I sent him a hny msg
Re: Sarcastic Answers To Silly Questions by destino24(m): 3:03pm On Jan 02, 2014
No 4 and 5 could be logically valid questions.

You basically can't talk if your sleeping.
Sleep is the natural state of rest during which your eyes are closed and you become unconscious.
If you are unconscious, you can't talk.

You could walk into a restaurant looking for someone who just stepped into the structure
Re: Sarcastic Answers To Silly Questions by Nobody: 3:23pm On Jan 02, 2014
2,3 and 6 grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

(1) (Reply)

What's Wrong In This Picture? (Wardrobe Malfunction) / Photo: How Many Pencils Can You See? / See This Hilarious Property Sign

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.