Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,379 members, 7,815,805 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:41 PM

The Graphic 'Allah' Appears On Tree In Ibadan - Islam for Muslims (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / The Graphic 'Allah' Appears On Tree In Ibadan (13558 Views)

Go Easy On Yourself (may Allah Have Mercy On You) / Photo: Allah’s Name In Arabic Form Allegedly Appears On A Mystery Tree In Ibadan / 'Allahu' Inscription Appears On The Ground In Idumota. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Graphic 'Allah' Appears On Tree In Ibadan by larrymoore(m): 10:43pm On Jan 03, 2014
cleanvessel:

Most of what you call contradictions are not but lack of ability to interprete them correctly.

Even the quran you claim was shipped down by allah is full of not only contradictions but weaknesses as well, some of which have been discussed in this forum.
whose lack of ability to interpret the bible? U should expect thing like that in a situation where there are more than 1000 versions of the bible, the god must be weak to not ve monitored its interpretation.
Re: The Graphic 'Allah' Appears On Tree In Ibadan by lanrexlan(m): 10:46pm On Jan 03, 2014
cleanvessel:

You have only succeeded in proving the quran contradictory. It says there was no sign and again there was sign: which are we to believe.
No contradiction,your heart has been sealed up,so you don't understand it.It was written in simple English,the people asked why is a sign not send down to them? Then,Allah said prophet Muhammad(pbuh) is only warner and only Allah can send down signs as Allah says in the glorious Quran in Surah Al-Anam 6:37 -And they said:why is not a sign sent down to him from his Lord? Say:Allâh is certainly Able to send down a sign,but most of them know not.

Surah Al-Ankaboot 29:50 -And they say: why are not signs sent down to him from his Lord? Say:The signs are only with Allâh, and I am only a plain warner.

But Alas,when Allah(swt) showed them the sign they requested,they called it manifest magic.Is it hard to comprehend??

cleanvessel: Where are evidences of writings on every substance in Muhammad's day as neither the quran nor hadith says anything of such?
How many times do I have to repeat this verse?

Surah Fussilat 41:53 -We will show them Our Signs in the universe,and in their ownselves,until it becomes manifest to them that this (the Quran) is the truth.Is it not sufficient in regard to your Lord that He is a Witness over all things?.You know me,I will soon ignore you.
cleanvessel: If Muhammad split the moon,which I believe is magical because it was no benefit to mankind, did he monopolize the power? Which of his immediate or remote followers has been able to do the same? Did allah's power end with Muhammad?
Magic? Magicians will never be successful.
Allah says in Al-Baqarah 2:118 -And those who have no knowledge say:why does not Allâh speak to us (face to face) or why does not a sign come to us? So said the people before them words of similar import.Their hearts are alike,We have indeed made plain the signs for people who believe with certainty.Reasonable people with firm faith in Allah(swt) has already believed in his signs.
Your heart is like the people of prophet Saleh(pbuh),he showed them she-camel as a sign from Allah,yet they rejected his prophethood and called the sign of Allah obvious magic.
Miracles by those that succeeded Muhammad(pbuh)? Read here.
www.islamicline.com/miraclesbythesalaf.html
Re: The Graphic 'Allah' Appears On Tree In Ibadan by lanrexlan(m): 11:09pm On Jan 03, 2014
larrymoore: they won't believe the clear signs, since they are used to the staged miracles on TV, u can't imagine how most of the men of God use that to steal crowd from other churches for their personal enrichment.
Abi,people love lies,Sheik Yusuf Olatunde Once exposed a pastor like that.The Sheik told the pastor to heal a real lame man he brought and they will all accept christianity.But the pastor was sweating severely when performing the so-called miracles.It never worked and the man is still lame.

A famous broadcaster on OGBC Peter Okodua had a serious stroke and it was announced on BCO.S radio that he needs five million naira to get healed.The same radio station was advertising Bonnke's crusade in Ibadan in 2003.Why don't they take the man to Bonnke that was filled with 'holy spirit' to healed him instead of requesting for fund raising? It's all deceits and arranged miracles.Evangelism by lies,christians will do anything to clinch a soul for christ.
Re: The Graphic 'Allah' Appears On Tree In Ibadan by larrymoore(m): 12:15am On Jan 04, 2014
lanrexlan: Abi,people love lies,Sheik Yusuf Olatunde Once exposed a pastor like that.The Sheik told the pastor to heal a real lame man he brought and they will all accept christianity.But the pastor was sweating severely when performing the so-called miracles.It never worked and the man is still lame.

A famous broadcaster on OGBC Peter Okodua had a serious stroke and it was announced on because radio that he needs five million naira to get healed.The same radio station was advertising Bonnke's crusade in Ibadan in 2003.Why don't they take the man to Bonnke that was filled with 'holy spirit' to healed him instead of requesting for fund raising? It's all deceits and arranged miracles.Evangelism by lies,christians will do anything to clinch a soul for christ.
if tell them d truth, they won't listen believing mere clapping, singing and dancing will take them their,I laugh in jew, lost souls.
Re: The Graphic 'Allah' Appears On Tree In Ibadan by larrymoore(m): 12:29am On Jan 04, 2014
cleanvessel:

Most of what you call contradictions are not but lack of ability to interprete them correctly.

Even the quran you claim was shipped down by allah is full of not only contradictions but weaknesses as well, some of which have been discussed in this forum. As pure allah's word, there is not supposed to be any contradiction, allah is expected to be a perfect being.
view the below pictures very well, that is the scene of tsunami where all the buildings, companies, goverment property and many other valuables were destroyed but all the mosques were not touched. In case u doubt this, u can google it urself, my man, tins are haPpening, don't doubt this, seek for salvation.

Re: The Graphic 'Allah' Appears On Tree In Ibadan by cleanvessel(m): 9:33am On Jan 04, 2014
lanrexlan:
No contradiction,your heart has been sealed up,so you don't understand it.It was written in simple English,the people asked why is a sign not send down to them? Then,Allah said prophet Muhammad(pbuh) is only warner and only Allah can send down signs as Allah says in the glorious Quran in Surah Al-Anam 6:37 -And they said:why is not a sign sent down to him from his Lord? Say:Allâh is certainly Able to send down a sign,but most of them know not.

Surah Al-Ankaboot 29:50 -And they say: why are not signs sent down to him from his Lord? Say:The signs are only with Allâh, and I am only a plain warner.

But Alas,when Allah(swt) showed them the sign they requested,they called it manifest magic.Is it hard to comprehend??

How many times do I have to repeat this verse?

Surah Fussilat 41:53 -We will show them Our Signs in the universe,and in their ownselves,until it becomes manifest to them that this (the Quran) is the truth.Is it not sufficient in regard to your Lord that He is a Witness over all things?.You know me,I will soon ignore you.
Magic? Magicians will never be successful.
Allah says in Al-Baqarah 2:118 -And those who have no knowledge say:why does not Allâh speak to us (face to face) or why does not a sign come to us? So said the people before them words of similar import.Their hearts are alike,We have indeed made plain the signs for people who believe with certainty.Reasonable people with firm faith in Allah(swt) has already believed in his signs.
Your heart is like the people of prophet Saleh(pbuh),he showed them she-camel as a sign from Allah,yet they rejected his prophethood and called the sign of Allah obvious magic.
Miracles by those that succeeded Muhammad(pbuh)? Read here.
www.islamicline.com/miraclesbythesalaf.html

Why are you silent on Muhammad alone having allah's sign? You also have no answer for allah's speaking and signs ending with Muhammad.

Allah only writes now, he cannot speak to the muslims as their god. Only Muhammad could hear from allah and now that is dead, no more messages coming but writing his name everywhere. Isn't that true?

God still speaks to His children. I have heard Him speak to me. God is alive and keep speaking not writing anywhere.
Re: The Graphic 'Allah' Appears On Tree In Ibadan by cleanvessel(m): 9:37am On Jan 04, 2014
larrymoore: view the below pictures very well, that is the scene of tsunami where all the buildings, companies, goverment property and many other valuables were destroyed but all the mosques were not touched. In case u doubt this, u can google it urself, my man, tins are haPpening, don't doubt this, seek for salvation.

All other building razed down by fire except the mosque? Deception. Well guarded mosque by fire fighters.

It could also be a magic. Do you know that in the 60s during 'wet e' politics in Nigeria, some houses were set on fire but couldn't burn? Demons are capable of doing it.
Re: The Graphic 'Allah' Appears On Tree In Ibadan by lanrexlan(m): 10:07am On Jan 04, 2014
cleanvessel:

Why are you silent on Muhammad alone having allah's sign? You also have no answer for allah's speaking and signs ending with Muhammad.
Please sir,limit your groundnuts.Can't you see the link I gave?

cleanvessel: Allah only writes now,he cannot speak to the muslims as their god. Only Muhammad could hear from allah and now that is dead,no more messages coming but writing his name everywhere. Isn't that true?

God still speaks to His children.I have heard Him speak to me. God is alive and keep speaking not writing anywhere.
His Children? Glorified and exalted is my Lord(Allah),far above what they associate to him.Allah says in the glorious Quran in Surah Ash-Shura 42:51 -It is not given to any human being that Allâh should speak to him unless (it be) by Revelation,or from behind a veil,or (that) He sends a Messenger to reveal what He wills by His Leave.Verily, He is Most High,Most Wise..Imagine your own nafs(soul) or Shaytan will be whispering to you and you will claim God is speaking to you[Surah Qaf 50:16].Funny trinitarians,don't worry you will soon understand when you reach your grave.
Re: The Graphic 'Allah' Appears On Tree In Ibadan by cleanvessel(m): 12:11pm On Jan 04, 2014
lanrexlan:
Please sir,limit your groundnuts.Can't you see the link I gave?

His Children? Glorified and exalted is my Lord(Allah),far above what they associate to him.Allah says in the glorious Quran in Surah Ash-Shura 42:51 -It is not given to any human being that Allâh should speak to him unless (it be) by Revelation,or from behind a veil,or (that) He sends a Messenger to reveal what He wills by His Leave.Verily, He is Most High,Most Wise..Imagine your own nafs(soul) or Shaytan will be whispering to you and you will claim God is speaking to you[Surah Qaf 50:16].Funny trinitarians,don't worry you will soon understand when you reach your grave.

I thought you said you wanted to take a run as usual. He who runs runs to be chased.

Thanks for your unprofessional medical advice. I don't take groundnuts, only that I have no time to go through what am convinced is spiritual falsehood.

I maintan God keeps speaking because He is alive but the muslims cannot hear because they have no link to Him.

I was deep asleep at a night and the candle I lit as there was power interruption got burnt to the end and ignited the table on which I placed it at the centre of the room. The table was burning seriously and I heard God tell me 'wake up and put out the fire''. I was surprised to see fire truly burning. Was that the Devil whispering? That was a sign, a real and beneficial sign - saving people from destruction.

That was just one example. I have been involved in deliverance where devils (demons) are cast out of their victims in the name of Jesus. Sometimes male voice coming from women, that is the devil inside them speaking. Can you do that in allah's name? These are signs, the real and beneficial signs - delivering the spiritually oppressed.

Satan does not like God's children because we trouble his kingdom. He would not whisper to any born again christians, his enemies to save their lives.

Till tomorrow, I cannot understand how writing here and there is God's sign of His reality. God's signs are demonstrated like Jesus did: doing the supernatural for people's benefit - raising the dead, healing the sick, providing food for thousands of people supernaturally. What does writing here and there amount to? God is far more than that joh.
Re: The Graphic 'Allah' Appears On Tree In Ibadan by larrymoore(m): 1:32pm On Jan 04, 2014
cleanvessel:

All other building razed down by fire except the mosque? Deception. Well guarded mosque by fire fighters.

It could also be a magic. Do you know that in the 60s during 'wet e' politics in Nigeria, some houses were set on fire but couldn't burn? Demons are capable of doing it.
u are educated na, u can google the net on Tsunami and see for urself. How possible for the fire fighters to protect all the mosques and leave other things to be destroyed in a communiTy razed by such a high torrent of water not even water. U are denying the oneness of God by saying this.
see I don't need to look for more reasons to let u understand that there exist only ONE GOD, the Creator, that sent all the prophets from Adam to Muhammed. And that creator is called Allah in Arabic, u know this. This same Creator sent Jesus as a messenger, just as he sent other messengers before and after him.
Taking jesus as God, is a sin, a punishable sin in the sight of God. This is the bone of contention between the muslims the christians, my brother, God wants u to worship him directly, alone. Let reason together to know the truth, as u wll agree with me no verse in the bible where Jusus sald that he should be worship. Paul is the cause of the problem of jesus divinity in christiandoom.
Re: The Graphic 'Allah' Appears On Tree In Ibadan by cleanvessel(m): 3:30pm On Jan 04, 2014
larrymoore: u are educated na, u can google the net on Tsunami and see for urself. How possible for the fire fighters to protect all the mosques and leave other things to be destroyed in a communiTy razed by such a high torrent of water not even water. U are denying the oneness of God by saying this.
see I don't need to look for more reasons to let u understand that there exist only ONE GOD, the Creator, that sent all the prophets from Adam to Muhammed. And that creator is called Allah in Arabic, u know this. This same Creator sent Jesus as a messenger, just as he sent other messengers before and after him.
Taking jesus as God, is a sin, a punishable sin in the sight of God. This is the bone of contention between the muslims the christians, my brother, God wants u to worship him directly, alone. Let reason together to know the truth, as u wll agree with me no verse in the bible where Jusus sald that he should be worship. Paul is the cause of the problem of jesus divinity in christiandoom.

Your carnal truth here is good for only the carnal minded.

Jesus was worshiped in his lifetime, he never stopped them doing so. Thank God you recorgnize him as a prophet of God but he said he is more than a prophet. If he was only a prophet he would have rejected people's worship in his lifetime as he would not want to offend God.

People give the honour of a king to the son. Many muslims who received the mercy of God have seen Jesus and today they worship him. Jesus said ''some people called me Lord Lord and do not that which I command'' People call Jesus Lord to his face in Books not written by Paul, before Paul joined the Apostles.

Jesus is alive working among the christians. Did you read my testimonies above?

As for healing the sick you talked about, Jesus was healing all manners of sickness in his lifetime on earth but yet there were still many sick people then. The principle is: you have to come to him believing he can heal you. The man you referred to during Reihad Bonke's crusade did not go to the crusade for healing, did he?

Even then, not every sick people in crusades get healed, why? Jesus said be it unto you according to your faith. But there are thousands of testimonies of other people concerning healing.

As for the people who brought the sick to a pastor, they came to the pastor not Jesus. I wonder why the pastor was shaking if that is true, because he was not the one to do the healing. If Jesus feels they are qualified to receive healing, that is his business not the pastor's.

You don't tempt God or threaten Him to get healing. If you fail to accept Him based on the condition you gave him, which he didn't fulfil, he is not moved. Millions of other people serve him, apart from other creatures.
Re: The Graphic 'Allah' Appears On Tree In Ibadan by larrymoore(m): 4:17pm On Jan 04, 2014
cleanvessel:

Your carnal truth here is good for only the carnal minded.

Jesus was worshiped in his lifetime, he never stopped them doing so. Thank God you recorgnize him as a prophet of God but he said he is more than a prophet. If he was only a prophet he would have rejected people's worship in his lifetime as he would not want to offend God.

People give the honour of a king to the son. Many muslims who received the mercy of God have seen Jesus and today they worship him. Jesus said ''some people called me Lord Lord and do not that which I command'' People call Jesus Lord to his face in Books not written by Paul, before Paul joined the Apostles.

Jesus is alive working among the christians. Did you read my testimonies above?

As for healing the sick you talked about, Jesus was healing all manners of sickness in his lifetime on earth but yet there were still many sick people then. The principle is: you have to come to him believing he can heal you. The man you referred to during Reihad Bonke's crusade did not go to the crusade for healing, did he?

Even then, not every sick people in crusades get healed, why? Jesus said be it unto you according to your faith. But there are thousands of testimonies of other people concerning healing.

As for the people who brought the sick to a pastor, they came to the pastor not Jesus. I wonder why the pastor was shaking if that is true, because he was not the one to do the healing. If Jesus feels they are qualified to receive healing, that is his business not the pastor's.

You don't tempt God or threaten Him to get healing. If you fail to accept Him based on the condition you gave him, which he didn't fulfil, he is not moved. Millions of other people serve him, apart from other creatures.

it is really the end time, many of the "in the name of Jesus" miracles are fake and mostly acted for the love of money devil is truly playing pranks in the churches just to keep ppl back there so that they keep believing all are well . Just go through this article culled from the Sun newspaper.
Wonders they say will never cease, and going by the
words of Jesus Christ when He was on earth, many fake
pastors and prophets will come after Him to teach and
deceive the people with His name. This has definitely
come to pass with many fake pastors and prophets
deceiving people with fake doctrines and miracles.
One of these pastors is Chris Oyakhilome, the
controversial founder and senior pastor of Christ
Embassy also known as Love World. This man is not new
to controversy; in fact his second name is ‘controversy’.
This time around the pastor set a new record in the
Christendom on his last birthday, 7th December 2012.
According to an eyewitness who was present during the
show of shame, the jerry-curled pastor auctioned the
clothes and shoes that he had at one time or the other
worn while performing some of his many questionable
miracles. Learnt that the drama started like a child’s
play when the pastor and his aides who were dancing,
suddenly announced that they were going to auction
some of the clothes that the pastor had worn during his
many miracles to interested members of the church.
The source added that at first everyone thought it was a
joke but not until they started the auction. “I was
shocked to see this kind of madness in the house of
God,” he submitted.
The source revealed that for each set of clothes and pair
of shoes they wanted to auction, they would mention
where the pastor wore them and it would go like this:
These clothes were worn during the Aba Miracle, Night of
Bliss, High Life Conference etc.
And the prices, we learnt were outrageous and ranged
from N3million to N5 million, N10 million,10,000 pounds
sterling,50,000 pounds sterling or more… And the most
shocking thing was that many worshippers were coming
out to outdo themselves in order to get these wears.
The source who could not stomach his anger said that
someone in the top hierarchy in Christendom needs to
call this man to order because of the way he is going
about his ministry which is nothing but daylight robbery.
He is robbing the people of their hard-earned money in a
stylish way. The source, however, said the people buying
the clothes were insane because no one can imagine
why a normal human being would buy such vanity from
his fellow human being.
Global News, however, contacted one of the top
members of Christ Embassy who confirmed that the
show of shame indeed took place and a huge amount of
money running into several millions of naira was actually
realized but the money will be channeled into the
pastor’s charity foundation.
Pastor Chris Oyakhilome has been accused by a member
of his own church of staging miracle healing sessions
both here in Nigeria and South-Africa especially where
he has a big church.
Some of his followers have said that he has been hiring
people to pretend to be sick and disabled and then get
“healed” during his television shows and public prayer
meetings.
A man who did not want to be identified for security
reasons said: “I was offered R10,000 to rehearse and
pretend to be in a wheelchair three weeks before the all-
night prayer called Night of Bliss at the Johannesburg
Stadium.”
It was said that Pastor Oyakhilome hosted an all-night
prayer at the stadium. The man said that he started
attending Christ Embassy church in Randburg last year.
He was recruited by one of the pastors and told he would
be paid if he helped to draw crowds. “The pastor told me
that they were looking for people to work for the church.
He said that I was going to sit in a wheelchair and be
wheeled around while pretending to be physically ill. I
would then stand up and walk as soon as Pastor Chris
stopped praying for me.”
The source also said that the people who are “healed”
every time on stage are actually trained weeks before.
“Even children who are healthy are whisked around in
wheelchairs. Some use crutches. “Everyone is allocated
a person who tells the congregation about your
background, your specific illness and suffering. The
pastor then raises his hands and places them maybe on
your legs if you cannot walk, and a few seconds later you
get up and walk around the room,” the source said. He
said he called the church the day after their offer and
turned them down.
“I just told myself that using the word of God to lie to
desperate people is immoral, so I refused to take up
their offer,” said the source.
A woman who went to the all-night prayer service, said:
“When he started healing people, I did not see him call
anyone from the audience. The people that he ‘healed’
came from a certain section of the audience and it
looked like he came with them especially for the event.
“I saw a lot of people who had not been healed in
wheelchairs leaving the venue. It was very sad.
Pastor Chris is both controversial and mysterious. The
press is barred from taking pictures at his healing
services. Concerned people are getting to the root of
many outcries against the activities Christ Embassy in
South Africa. One of this was demonstrated some time
ago when Pastor Chris Oyakhilome came for the Healing
School. He was literally frisked and not a single stroke of
nicety was spent on him. It was real business and
objectivity. His private jet was thoroughly searched at
the airport. He was asked to fill in forms standing on the
counter as the airport officials apparently refused him
the use of the VIP lounge to do all that.
Chris was said to have been very angry at Ose, wife of
Ken Oyakhilome, who has been running Christ Embassy
aground by her immoral and uninspiring conducts. Chris
who came to South Africa from Texas was said to have
gotten the same treatment there.
South Africa strongly feels that Chris made the worst
mistake by coming to the country in the first place.
Investigators handling the matter already have the
support of many countries including Nigeria. They have
met with some Nigerians fighting crime. A meeting of all
religious groups in South Africa was convened recently in
Kwa-Zulu Nata to discuss the notorious activities of
Christ Embassy in South Africa
And as the South African authorities step up
investigations into the activities of Christ Embassy, the
people are aggressively mobilizing to stamp out Christ
Embassy from their country for good.
Some time ago in Nigeria in March 2007, one Lawrence
Agada, an assistant pastor who was a cashier with the
Lagos Sheraton Hotels and Towers donated cash and
gifts totaling N39 million believed to be stolen. With the
money he bought 250KVA generator valued at N4.4
million and another 27KVA for N1.5 million which he
donated to a satellite church.
Prior to this he had given N6 million for the
refurbishment of the church as well as N1 million for the
purchase of plastic seats for the headquarters and
another N1 million contributed to crusade tagged: “Night
of Bliss. He also gave N400,000 to his parish pastor who
had no money for a trip to Australia
In appreciation, Oyakhilome wrote Agada, “May God,
who gives seed to the sower and bread for eating
multiply your seeds in Jesus name.” But rather than
receiving God’s blessing, Agada became a guest of the
police when his employers discovered that he had stolen
from them to give to the church. Agada’s employers also
insisted that Oyakhilome should refund the money.
Rather than complying, Oyakhilome and his church
issued a statement admitting that Agada made
donations, but refused to make a refund. Also before the
noise that greeted Agada’s stealing subsided, another
member of the church, Gbenga Kehinde donated to the
church in similar circumstances. Kehinde who was then
an assistant manager with the then Eko International
Bank, stole about N40 million from his employers and
donated N10 million to the church
Due to complaints in some quarters about his miracles,
his television programme “Atmosphere of Miracles”
which he ran seven days in a week on about 20 TV
stations was banned from airing by the National
Broadcasting Commission, NBC, based on what it termed
unverifiable faith healing.
My brother stop defending what you know notin about, the end is near, wise up, Jesus is not God, our God is a jealous God. HE WON'T FORGIVE ANY SIN THAT HAS TO DO WITH IDOL, WORSHIPING HUMAN BEING, A MESSENGER IS A SIN, BE WARNED.
Re: The Graphic 'Allah' Appears On Tree In Ibadan by lanrexlan(m): 4:28pm On Jan 04, 2014
cleanvessel:

I thought you said you wanted to take a run as usual.He who runs runs to be chased.
I said I wanna ignore you,I don't run.

cleanvessel: Thanks for your unprofessional medical advice.I don't take groundnuts,only that I have no time to go through what am convinced is spiritual falsehood.
You are welcome,call it falsehood it's your problem,not mine.

cleanvessel: I maintan God keeps speaking because He is alive but the muslims cannot hear because they have no link to Him.
Allah says in the glorious Quran in Surah Al-Baqara 2:186 -And when My slaves ask you (O Muhammad SAW) concerning Me,then (answer them),I am indeed near (to them by My Knowledge).I respond to the invocations of the supplicant when he calls on Me (without any mediator or intercessor).So let them obey Me and believe in Me,so that they may be led aright.

cleanvessel: I was deep asleep at a night and the candle I lit as there was power interruption got burnt to the end and ignited the table on which I placed it at the centre of the room.The table was burning seriously and I heard God tell me 'wake up and put out the fire''. I was surprised to see fire truly burning. Was that the Devil whispering? That was a sign,a real and beneficial sign - saving people from destruction.
Really? How does GOD's voice looks like? A baritone? Seriously,you will make a good rancoteur.
Have you been watching too much Yoruba movies lately?

cleanvessel: That was just one example. I have been involved in deliverance where devils (demons) are cast out of their victims in the name of Jesus. Sometimes male voice coming from women,that is the devil inside them speaking.Can you do that in allah's name? These are signs, the real and beneficial signs - delivering the spiritually oppressed.
It's like you also need Ruqya(spiritual healing).

cleanvessel: Satan does not like God's children because we trouble his kingdom.He would not whisper to any born again christians,his enemies to save their lives.
Lol,then I wonder how and why one Pastor named Cosmas Timothy ran mad when he attempted to cure an insane man known as Tunde on Thursday 18th of June 2012,the scenario turned sour and pathetic for the young Pastor at Oke-Ado area,Ibadan Oyo state,Nigeria.
If not for the help of an Alfa that helped him out,he would have ran mad forever.You know what healed him? Ayatul Qurisiyu(Ayah of the Throne).

There are many stories like that.I also wondered how satan and the biblical god were working hand in hand in the bible.
cleanvessel: Till tomorrow,I cannot understand how writing here and there is God's sign of His reality. God's signs are demonstrated like Jesus did: doing the supernatural for people's benefit - raising the dead,healing the sick, providing food for thousands of people supernaturally. What does writing here and there amount to? God is far more than that joh.
You will never understand till you reach your grave.Look at your front,that's the grave calling out to you and me.
Let me tell you something,your stubbornness won't work with angels Munkar and Nakir.There is still time for you to acknowledge the truth.
Re: The Graphic 'Allah' Appears On Tree In Ibadan by cleanvessel(m): 6:04pm On Jan 04, 2014
@ larrymoore

You are very right, the end time is here. I do appreciate your expositions. As you have said so it is.

What you have exposed is not a strange development. Jesus said false prophets will abound. Infact it is not only false prophets abounding, false pastors, false reverends, false bishops and false christians are abounding at an alarming rate. We haven't seen anything yet. Very soon false Christ will come to stage. This the reason the bible says we should test all spirits to know whether they are of God. Jesus said ''by their fruits we shall know them''. I only pity those who fall prey to them despite Jesus warnings.

I was somewhere some years ago for the funeral ceremony of the father of one of our brothers in the church. It was a very far place, it took many ours to get there. I took some brothers in my car to the occassion. When we nearly got to the place, I suddenly discovered that some motorcyclists were trailing us behind and I had to increase my speed but the road was not good but somehow, I got to the village before them. When we got to the village, I stopped to ask of the place the funeral was taking place. While asking the motorcyclists came around, it was then I knew their intention. Before then we thought they were robbers. We later discovered they were agents to various juju priests in the village. They asked what our mission was and we told them. They said if we needed any spiritual help we would get it. We told them we didn't need their spiritual help because we were christians. They were surprised and said even the pastors come there for power. We told them we were not the sort, Jesus was enough for us. You know, human beings especially Nigerians can go any length to seek for money. I have seen a muslim become a pastor after spiritual-eye washing to be able to see visions. He has many members in his church till today. Church is a place where it is easy to deceive people to rake their money and that is why you see some pastor flying private jets.

Those false people are not representatives of God and that is why they are false. But I tell you the truth, there are true men of God. Where you have the counterfeit, definitely the original is around but usually not many. So few that you would hardly believe there is any. You cannot have counterfeit if there is no original because it is an inferior copy of the original. If there is no original nothing to copy. It is now incumbent on everybody to see that he/she is not deceived. Satan is on full-time job of deception. This also the reason why there are many religions today and only one - Jesus leads to the true God.
Re: The Graphic 'Allah' Appears On Tree In Ibadan by cleanvessel(m): 6:48pm On Jan 04, 2014
lanrexlan: I said I wanna ignore you,I don't run.

You are welcome,call it falsehood it's your problem,not mine.

Allah says in the glorious Quran in Surah Al-Baqara 2:186 -And when My slaves ask you (O Muhammad SAW) concerning Me,then (answer them),I am indeed near (to them by My Knowledge).I respond to the invocations of the supplicant when he calls on Me (without any mediator or intercessor).So let them obey Me and believe in Me,so that they may be led aright.

Really? How does GOD's voice looks like? A baritone? Seriously,you will make a good rancoteur.
Have you been watching too much Yoruba movies lately?

It's like you also need Ruqya(spiritual healing).

Lol,then I wonder how and why one Pastor named Cosmas Timothy ran mad when he attempted to cure an insane man known as Tunde on Thursday 18th of June 2012,the scenario turned sour and pathetic for the young Pastor at Oke-Ado area,Ibadan Oyo state,Nigeria.
If not for the help of an Alfa that helped him out,he would have ran mad forever.You know what healed him? Ayatul Qurisiyu(Ayah of the Throne).

There are many stories like that.I also wondered how satan and the biblical god were working hand in hand in the bible.
You will never understand till you reach your grave.Look at your front,that's the grave calling out to you and me.
Let me tell you something,your stubbornness won't work with angels Munkar and Nakir.There is still time for you to acknowledge the truth.

I know you are nowhere near where you can hear God, there is no way you would believe. Even your prophet could not hear allah except in his one-night dream, he could only hear from a 'spirit'. Jesus said a servant is not greater than his matter. If your leader (master) could not hear God's voice live, how can you.

You want to know how God's voice sounds? First experience Jesus, God will speak to you yourself, then you will have first hand information.

You don't threaten a christian with grave. What happens after death is not a secret to us. Jesus had told us.

Even allah recorgnizes the christians. He said they will have reward in heaven. What therefore is your threat of grave about? It is you muslims that have need for fear because of the immediate hell allah promised you before you will be able to cross (if at all) on the last Day.
Re: The Graphic 'Allah' Appears On Tree In Ibadan by larrymoore(m): 7:23pm On Jan 04, 2014
cleanvessel: @ larrymoore

You are very right, the end time is here. I do appreciate your expositions. As you have said so it is.

What you have exposed is not a strange development. Jesus said false prophets will abound. Infact it is not only false prophets abounding, false pastors, false reverends, false bishops and false christians are abounding at an alarming rate. We haven't seen anything yet. Very soon false Christ will come to stage. This the reason the bible says we should test all spirits to know whether they are of God. Jesus said ''by their fruits we shall know them''. I only pity those who fall prey to them despite Jesus warnings.

I was somewhere some years ago for the funeral ceremony of the father of one of our brothers in the church. It was a very far place, it took many ours to get there. I took some brothers in my car to the occassion. When we nearly got to the place, I suddenly discovered that some motorcyclists were trailing us behind and I had to increase my speed but the road was not good but somehow, I got to the village before them. When we got to the village, I stopped to ask of the place the funeral was taking place. While asking the motorcyclists came around, it was then I knew their intention. Before then we thought they were robbers. We later discovered they were agents to various juju priests in the village. They asked what our mission was and we told them. They said if we needed any spiritual help we would get it. We told them we didn't need their spiritual help because we were christians. They were surprised and said even the pastors come there for power. We told them we were not the sort, Jesus was enough for us. You know, human beings especially Nigerians can go any length to seek for money. I have seen a muslim become a pastor after spiritual-eye washing to be able to see visions. He has many members in his church till today. Church is a place where it is easy to deceive people to rake their money and that is why you see some pastor flying private jets.

Those false people are not representatives of God and that is why they are false. But I tell you the truth, there are true men of God. Where you have the counterfeit, definitely the original is around but usually not many. So few that you would hardly believe there is any. You cannot have counterfeit if there is no original because it is an inferior copy of the original. If there is no original nothing to copy. It is now incumbent on everybody to see that he/she is not deceived. Satan is on full-time job of deception. This also the reason why there are many religions today and only one - Jesus leads to the true God.

I appreciate ur acknowledgement that the end is near. My fear with ppl now is that they are too anxious to get breakthrough that they don't mind the source of the power. They fail to question all things, before dogmatically take the queue, most of the men of God and some alfas are materialistic, they mislead many forgeting they wll be punished for multiple sins. Consequently, they would ve misled many followers into evil, funny enough, devil ll make every thighs seems perfect that they won't know the difference between evil and good, believing it is from God. Well, what is more glorious as knowing the truth, the light, the only one way to salvation. I am happy for my life as a muslim, the end justifies the means they say.
Re: The Graphic 'Allah' Appears On Tree In Ibadan by lanrexlan(m): 9:35pm On Jan 04, 2014
cleanvessel:

I know you are nowhere near where you can hear God, there is no way you would believe. Even your prophet could not hear allah except in his one-night dream, he could only hear from a 'spirit'. Jesus said a servant is not greater than his matter. If your leader (master) could not hear God's voice live,how can you.
**Yawns**

cleanvessel: You want to know how God's voice sounds? First experience Jesus,God will speak to you yourself,then you will have first hand information.
Like hearing a voice from the sky right? Or hearing a voice in my head? I am laughing in kanuri

cleanvessel: You don't threaten a christian with grave.What happens after death is not a secret to us. Jesus had told us.

Even allah recorgnizes the christians.He said they will have reward in heaven.What therefore is your threat of grave about? It is you muslims that have need for fear because of the immediate hell allah promised you before you will be able to cross (if at all) on the last Day.
How can Allah promised a person that commits shirk(associating partners with Him) paradise? There are two types of people of the Scripture(Jews andChristians) in the Quran,those that accept the true Islamic monotheism and those that reject it.Allah says in the glorious Quran in Surah Al-Bayyinah 98:5-6 -And they(Jews and christians) were commanded not,but that they should worship Allah,and worship none but Him Alone (abstaining from ascribing partners to Him),and perform As-Salat (Iqamat-as-Salat) and give Zakat:and that is the right religion.
Verily,those who disbelieve (in the religion of Islam,the Quran and Prophet Muhammad (Peace be upon him)) from among the people of the Scripture (Jews and Christians) and Al-Mushrikun will abide in the Fire of Hell.They are the worst of creatures.
.As you can see,those among the people of the Scripture(Jews and Christians) that kept Allah's commandments by worshipping him alone and the rest are promised paradise.
The question is do you worship Allah alone without associating partners with Him? Do you perform Salât? Do you give Zakat? Why are now classifying yourself among the people of the Scripture(Jews and Christians) which Allah promised paradise?
Stop deceiving yourself mr man,Allah doesn't promise a cross worshipper or christ worshipper paradise,He will never forgive someone that commits shirk talkless of promising him paradise.
Re: The Graphic 'Allah' Appears On Tree In Ibadan by tintingz(m): 12:44am On Jan 05, 2014
Allah knows best if the sign OP posted is true or false. Cleanvessel take am easy na grin

This a wonderful sign that happened in England

Date: 18/11/2007

Asin that tree form Allah text!! smiley

Re: The Graphic 'Allah' Appears On Tree In Ibadan by barackodam: 1:29am On Jan 05, 2014
cleanvessel:

Even the quran you claim was shipped down by allah is full of not only contradictions but weaknesses as well, some of which have been discussed in this forum.

u must b kidding me by saying this
Re: The Graphic 'Allah' Appears On Tree In Ibadan by barackodam: 1:34am On Jan 05, 2014
Qur'an 40:69

Those who deny the Book(Qur'an) and that with which We sent Our Messengers (i.e to worship none but Allah Alone sincerely, and to reject all false deities and to confess resurrection after the death for recompense) they wil come to know(when they wil b cast into the Fire of Hell)
Re: The Graphic 'Allah' Appears On Tree In Ibadan by barackodam: 1:36am On Jan 05, 2014
cleanvessel:

Op, I hope u wunt mind me asking him this, clean vessel, wud u mind takin a few contracditions and explain or rather interprete it as u'v suposedly said, posibly in the spirit to us, cinc most xtians say we lack the Spirit to understand Bible
Re: The Graphic 'Allah' Appears On Tree In Ibadan by barackodam: 1:42am On Jan 05, 2014
cleanvessel:

You have only succeeded in proving the quran contradictory. It says there was no sign and again there was sign: which are we to believe.

Where are evidences of writings on every substance in Muhammad's day as neither the quran nor hadith says anything of such?

If Muhammad split the moon, which I believe is magical because it was no benefit to mankind, did he monopolize the power? Which of his immediate or remote followers has been able to do the same? Did allah's power end with Muhammad?

Bro, it is clear u only read wordings not context, lemme clear it for u, cinc in Islam, u nid nt b spiritually endowd b4 u undastand Qur'an unlyk Bible
Qur'an 13:7

AND THE DISBELIEVERS SAY: "why is not a sign sent down to him from his Lord?" You are only a warner, and to every people, there is a guide

i hope u understood that Bolded
Re: The Graphic 'Allah' Appears On Tree In Ibadan by larrymoore(m): 11:41am On Jan 05, 2014
barackodam:

Op, I hope u wunt mind me asking him this, clean vessel, wud u mind takin a few contracditions and explain or rather interprete it as u'v suposedly said, posibly in the spirit to us, cinc most xtians say we lack the Spirit to understand Bible
don't mind him, he doesn't ve the facts to disprove the quran
Re: The Graphic 'Allah' Appears On Tree In Ibadan by larrymoore(m): 11:54am On Jan 05, 2014
tintingz: Allah knows best if the sign OP posted is true or false. Cleanvessel take am easy na grin

This a wonderful sign that happened in England

Date: 18/11/2007

Asin that tree form Allah text!! smiley
if u doubt the sigh, I can direct u to where u can see it live and direct. In case u stay in lbadan, just find ur way to olodo along lwo road as any bike man to take u down, though I don't stay in Ib.
Re: The Graphic 'Allah' Appears On Tree In Ibadan by barackodam: 12:18pm On Jan 05, 2014
larrymoore: don't mind him, he doesn't ve the facts to disprove the quran

is that y he has to say ther is contracdition

undecided

SMH4H
Re: The Graphic 'Allah' Appears On Tree In Ibadan by cleanvessel(m): 2:57pm On Jan 05, 2014
barackodam:

u must b kidding me by saying this

There are so many contradictions and weakness in the quran but unfortunately the mod does not want it discussed.

But I am pasting this among many others for your consideration. If you read through this thread, you will notice nobody was able to debunk the allegations:

https://www.nairaland.com/1368713/explanations-wanted

Let's hear your own comments. As I said earlier the list of such contradictions is long.
Re: The Graphic 'Allah' Appears On Tree In Ibadan by larrymoore(m): 5:32pm On Jan 05, 2014
cleanvessel:

There are so many contradictions and weakness in the quran but unfortunately the mod does not want it discussed.

But I am pasting this among many others for your consideration. If you read through this thread, you will notice nobody was able to debunk the allegations:

https://www.nairaland.com/1368713/explanations-wanted

Let's hear your own comments. As I said earlier the list of such contradictions is long.
I went through the thread, to be honest, no prejudice, the poster of the topic was answered by some of the muslim scholar on this forum. If u can go through it without bias, u find ur anwer. You christians are only looking for way to derail muslims off their faith. Muslims are on the right path to Salvation, this is sure way to salvation, let reason together.
Re: The Graphic 'Allah' Appears On Tree In Ibadan by cleanvessel(m): 6:47pm On Jan 05, 2014
larrymoore: I went through the thread, to be honest, no prejudice, the poster of the topic was answered by some of the muslim scholar on this forum. If u can go through it without bias, u find ur anwer. You christians are only looking for way to derail muslims off their faith. Muslims are on the right path to Salvation, this is sure way to salvation, let reason together.

Can you please summarize what anybody said that debunked the contradiction?
Re: The Graphic 'Allah' Appears On Tree In Ibadan by larrymoore(m): 8:44pm On Jan 05, 2014
cleanvessel:

Can you please summarize what anybody said that debunked the contradiction?
but the argument was in written in English language na, just that u are not chanced to go through it, infact I did not see Ur comment there either. Why are u looking for lope hole where there is none, u are acting up like the ahtiests that hide under science to disprove the Existence of God u are obviously showing ur anti-islamic crusade, the end justifies the means.
Re: The Graphic 'Allah' Appears On Tree In Ibadan by lanrexlan(m): 9:05pm On Jan 05, 2014
larrymoore: but the argument was in written in English language na, just that u are not chanced to go through it, infact I did not see Ur comment there either. Why are u looking for lope hole where there is none, u are acting up like the ahtiests that hide under science to disprove the Existence of God u are obviously showing ur anti-islamic crusade, the end justifies the means.
Don't get it twisted bro.Cleanvessel is the same as truthman2012.He's swaping accounts
Re: The Graphic 'Allah' Appears On Tree In Ibadan by cleanvessel(m): 9:26pm On Jan 05, 2014
larrymoore: but the argument was in written in English language na, just that u are not chanced to go through it, infact I did not see Ur comment there either. Why are u looking for lope hole where there is none, u are acting up like the ahtiests that hide under science to disprove the Existence of God u are obviously showing ur anti-islamic crusade, the end justifies the means.

I doubt if you went through the said thread coz:

1. You could not quote anybody as saying anything as effective refutal to the contradiction.

2. You said I did not add any comment despite my comment on 23rd July,2013 at 9:11pm.

As you have nothing to defend yourself like other muslims here, it is certain there are contradictions in allah's word. The question therefore is: would the true God be that inconsistent? Would God speak and not follow it? There are many others.

It is a pure ignorance when muslims condemn the bible for alleged contradictions and proud of the quran.
Re: The Graphic 'Allah' Appears On Tree In Ibadan by larrymoore(m): 8:29am On Jan 06, 2014
cleanvessel:

I doubt if you went through the said thread coz:

1. You could not quote anybody as saying anything as effective refutal to the contradiction.

2. You said I did not add any comment despite my comment on 23rd July,2013 at 9:11pm.

As you have nothing to defend yourself like other muslims here, it is certain there are contradictions in allah's word. The question therefore is: would the true God be that inconsistent? Would God speak and not follow it? There are many others.

It is a pure ignorance when muslims condemn the bible for alleged contradictions and proud of the quran.
so u waiting for muslims to assume hat the quran is faulty as the bible, u wll ve to wait eternity in the thread u are referring to, u were Made to understand that what exist in the quran is abrogation, hope u understand that, but I could read there that u don't want to submit to that because u ve decided to assume it deem.it is too clear in the quran that no matter how one explain to some ppl, the oneness of God, they will not believe because their eyes and ears ve covered.
It is too obvious that the bible suffers great problem of interpretations, if u so wish I wll brief here some. I just want u to be with a copy of KJV of the bible and a copy of RSV bible, I hope u understand those acronyms? The KJV was revised in MONUMENT OF ENGLISH PROSE in 1881, it was from that version that about 50,000 errors were spotted then some groups later decided to re-revise as RSV in 1971 to correct some of these errors of interpretations.

I do not have the time and space to go into the tens of thousands of — grave or minor — defects that the authors of the Revised Standard Version (RSV) have attempted to revise some of the grave. I leave that privilege to the Christian scholars of the Bible. Here I will ende"half-a-dozen" or so of those "minor" changes.

1. "Therefore the Lord himself shall give you a sign: Behold, a VIRGIN shall conceive, and bear a son, and shall call his name Immanuel."
(Isaiah 7:14 - AV)

The indispensable "VIRGIN" in the above verse has now been replaced in the RSV with the phrase "a young woman," which is the correct translation of the Hebrew word 'almah'. Almah is the word which has occurred all along in the Hebrew text and NOT 'bethulah' which means VIRGIN. This correction is only to be found in the English language translation, as the RSV is only published in this tongue. For the African and the Afrikaner, the Arab and the Zulu, in fact, in the 1 500 other languages of the world, Christians are made to continue to swallow the misnomer "VIRGIN."

My brother, the phrase "begotten son" has well been dropped. From this type of correction, do u still call the bible words of God? Do u expect a curious and analytical mind like me to follow the bible? Pls it is not like trying to defend Islam, islam makes evertin clear that the bible is not original. Let reason together, come to discussion, come to light. God Almighty(Allah) loves u, serve him through islam not through Jesus, jesus is a servant of God, satan used paul to establish christianity to cause this confusion and to lead billions of soul to hell. A word is enough for the wise

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

The Significance Of Eid Ul Kabir / The Best Means Of Earning A Living. / The Importance Of Fasting Tasu’a & Ashura (9th & 10th Muharram)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 184
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.