Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,417 members, 7,850,488 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 10:34 PM

Marriage Cannot Be Fair - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Marriage Cannot Be Fair (1078 Views)

What To Eat During Pregnancy For Fair And Intelligent Babies / Is It Fair To Get Even With Your Spouse? / Guys, What Do You Consider To Be A Fair Dowry? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Marriage Cannot Be Fair by bilms(m): 5:40pm On Jan 02, 2014
MARRIAGE CANNOT BE FAIR. It is a common beleive that men are mostly independent in nature,while women cannot be entirely said to be so. In relationship/marriage,women are suppose to be helper/partners,but how can a dependent woman sucessful provide the fruit of partnership? In my view,only an independent woman can be a partner and helper to a man. Without independent to either men or women,marriage cannot be fair. No wonder many young couples are seperating. Get independent.
Re: Marriage Cannot Be Fair by Nobody: 5:48pm On Jan 02, 2014
hmmm!!
Re: Marriage Cannot Be Fair by bilms(m): 6:18pm On Jan 02, 2014
What is hmm
Re: Marriage Cannot Be Fair by CHoccolaTE: 11:41pm On Jan 02, 2014
Men are known as the head of house because they provide for the family so if the woman starts doing exactly everything the man does than why should the man still be head?
Why should every member of his family bear his name?

Nonsense and ingredients.
I laugh in swahili at foolish men that want to eat their cake and have it.

5 Likes

Re: Marriage Cannot Be Fair by Tallotti: 12:16am On Jan 03, 2014
Amiiiiiiiin o!
No wonder I am still HAPPILY MARRIED!!!! cool
My darling husband could NEVER have lasted with a CLINGY, MGBEKE housewife! kiss
Re: Marriage Cannot Be Fair by True2myself24(f): 4:06am On Jan 03, 2014
Women who don't work should not be viewed as necessarily un-independent. Somebody needs to run the home and doing that isn't as easy as people make it seem. Men who are the breadwinner and only source of income in their home need to understand that all of those promotions and pay raises and other accomplishments are only made possible because someone else is sacrificing her time to worry about the home stuff so you don't have to. I'm tired of people bashing stay at home moms or housewives as if one size stereotypes fits all. You can be a stay at home mom or housewife and still be emotionally or financially independent. How? It's called having a backup plan. Ladies plan your marriage even before you get married.

3 Likes

Re: Marriage Cannot Be Fair by Nobody: 4:22am On Jan 03, 2014
[CHocolaTE:
]Men are known as the head of house because they provide for the family so if the woman starts doing exactly everything the man does than why should the man still be head?
Why should every member of his family bear his name?

Nonsense and ingredients.
I laugh in swahili at foolish men that want to eat their cake and have it

What cake ? undecided
Re: Marriage Cannot Be Fair by Nobody: 4:32am On Jan 03, 2014
Brb
Re: Marriage Cannot Be Fair by CHoccolaTE: 9:24am On Jan 03, 2014
Ewuro707: Brb

Hurry back, I cannot wait to read what you have to write.
Re: Marriage Cannot Be Fair by bilms(m): 10:37am On Jan 03, 2014
Hmm, b4 i go, independence doesn't have to be finance. Weather you are a stay at home mum or working, independent reasoning is a key to sustainable family life.
Re: Marriage Cannot Be Fair by CHoccolaTE: 11:14am On Jan 03, 2014
bilms: Hmm, b4 i go, independence doesn't have to be finance. Weather you are a stay at home mum or working, independent reasoning is a key to sustainable family life.

Why are you making vague and incoherent statements?

Just tell us what type of independence you are talking about so we know what the aim and objective of your thread is.
If it's not financial independence then what is it?
Emotional? Physical? what exactly biko?
Re: Marriage Cannot Be Fair by Nobody: 3:08pm On Jan 03, 2014
[CHocolaTE:
]

Hurry back, I cannot wait to read what you have to write.

*yimu like you don't know already?

Sisi socolatè ( in Ibadan assent) , it's early momo here , we are just getting up & off bed. Taking off our pjs and gonna take a hot shower together with hubby.( hopefully goes well as planned and no kid wakes up yet), while the irobot vacuum the entire living room( ya. it's very expensive)

Do whatever please you cos I dontgiveahoot. In other words no need waiting for my post. kiss
Re: Marriage Cannot Be Fair by Nobody: 4:31pm On Jan 03, 2014
Ewuro I was wondering what you did with Jidegirl12 but through this post,i can see There is Jidegirl12 somewhere in btw.I only knew yesterday,its good to have you back!! kiss.
Re: Marriage Cannot Be Fair by Nobody: 4:40pm On Jan 03, 2014
bilms: In my view,only an independent woman can be a partner and helper to a man.

I don't agree with this. It depends on the couple.

bilms: Without independent to either men or women,marriage cannot be fair.

Only if one or both partners feel so. If they are in complete agreement and it works well for them, then it is fair. Especially when there are kids involved.
Re: Marriage Cannot Be Fair by CHoccolaTE: 4:48pm On Jan 03, 2014
Ewuro707:

*yimu like you don't know already?

Sisi socolatè ( in Ibadan assent) , it's early momo here , we are just getting up & off bed. Taking off our pjs and gonna take a hot shower together with hubby.( hopefully goes well as planned and no kid wakes up yet), while the irobot vacuum the entire living room( ya. it's very expensive)

Do whatever please you cos I dontgiveahoot. In other words no need waiting for my post. kiss

See vexing o! Just because I reported her troublesome post on the other thread.

#Hehehe
#Butthurt grin

1 Like

Re: Marriage Cannot Be Fair by mgbeketoto: 5:02pm On Jan 03, 2014
Tallotti: Amiiiiiiiin o!
No wonder I am still HAPPILY MARRIED!!!! cool
My darling husband could NEVER have lasted with a CLINGY, MGBEKE/OMOALATIKA housewife! kiss

Edited with my real ID! Fressssssssssssssshly unbanned! cool
Re: Marriage Cannot Be Fair by Nobody: 6:23pm On Jan 03, 2014
byvan: Ewuro I was wondering what you did with Jidegirl12 but through this post,i can see There is Jidegirl12 somewhere in btw.I only knew yesterday,its good to have you back!! kiss.

Awww sweetie, still same moi .Thanks kiss
Re: Marriage Cannot Be Fair by Nobody: 6:24pm On Jan 03, 2014
[CHocolaTE:
]

See vexing o! Just because I reported her troublesome post on the other thread.

#Hehehe
#Butthurt grin

You reported me? undecided where?
Re: Marriage Cannot Be Fair by CHoccolaTE: 6:27pm On Jan 03, 2014
Ewuro707:
You reported me? undecided where?

Inside your living room where the irobot is vacuuming tongue
Re: Marriage Cannot Be Fair by Nobody: 6:29pm On Jan 03, 2014
[CHocolaTE:
]

Inside your living room where the irobot is vacuuming tongue

LOL.
Re: Marriage Cannot Be Fair by fumigation(m): 6:30pm On Jan 03, 2014
Ewuro707:

LOL.
Re: Marriage Cannot Be Fair by bilms(m): 7:47am On Jan 04, 2014
Choco, i just stated the independence i mean.
Re: Marriage Cannot Be Fair by CHoccolaTE: 10:17am On Jan 04, 2014
bilms: Choco, i just stated the independence i mean.

Re: Marriage Cannot Be Fair by bilms(m): 11:28am On Jan 04, 2014
?

(1) (Reply)

Mother Stabs Twin Babies To Death And Dropped Corpses In The Toilet / Happy father's day (true Story) / Man Kills Lover In Lagos, Flees To Ghana

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.