Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,949 members, 7,952,828 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 04:34 AM

Which Celebrity Do I Look Like(local And International) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Which Celebrity Do I Look Like(local And International) (2093 Views)

Which Of This Celebrity Do You Think Is A Hot Meal? / Which Nigerian Celebrity Do You Have A Strong Crush On? / Which Celebrity Would You Marry If You Had The Opportunity? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Which Celebrity Do I Look Like(local And International) by preetychingy(f): 8:31pm On Jan 02, 2014
Hey guys! Happy new year y'all.
Pls help a sister out here...which celeb do i look like??here are some of my pics
Re: Which Celebrity Do I Look Like(local And International) by Genea(f): 8:34pm On Jan 02, 2014
Jackie appiah

1 Like

Re: Which Celebrity Do I Look Like(local And International) by Dyt(f): 8:34pm On Jan 02, 2014
Are u playin with ur aunties n uncles?
Re: Which Celebrity Do I Look Like(local And International) by preetychingy(f): 8:41pm On Jan 02, 2014
Dyt: Are u playin with ur aunties n uncles?
Dyt: Are u playin with ur aunties n uncles?
Re: Which Celebrity Do I Look Like(local And International) by Dyt(f): 8:44pm On Jan 02, 2014
I can't see no picture dammit
Re: Which Celebrity Do I Look Like(local And International) by homesteady(m): 8:45pm On Jan 02, 2014
Where are the pictures?
Re: Which Celebrity Do I Look Like(local And International) by luvablesam(m): 8:54pm On Jan 02, 2014
check her up on her profile page....buh I think she looks like herself...dats it....u don't av to look like some celeb to feel good abt u.

btw...u are beautiful
Re: Which Celebrity Do I Look Like(local And International) by flolancracker: 9:08pm On Jan 02, 2014
luvable sam: check her up on her profile page....buh I think she looks like herself...dats it....u don't av to look like some celeb to feel good abt u.

btw...u are beautiful
exactly
Re: Which Celebrity Do I Look Like(local And International) by CHAIRMAN1(m): 9:26pm On Jan 02, 2014
Omobaba's twin sister
Re: Which Celebrity Do I Look Like(local And International) by obami007(m): 9:31pm On Jan 02, 2014
U look like iya rainbow
Re: Which Celebrity Do I Look Like(local And International) by Nobody: 10:32pm On Jan 02, 2014
Nollywood queen nwokoye...nic pics
Re: Which Celebrity Do I Look Like(local And International) by hatux: 11:13pm On Jan 02, 2014
[i][/i] Lol ....am i lafin
Re: Which Celebrity Do I Look Like(local And International) by Thell19: 10:06pm On Apr 14
People may perceive resemblances between themselves and celebrities like Romain Ntamack due to a variety of factors for example Romain Ntamack salary ,age,family and many more . These could include similar facial features, expressions, hairstyles, or even body types. Additionally, cultural influences and societal standards of beauty can play a role in how people perceive similarities between themselves and celebrities. Furthermore, human brains are wired to recognize patterns and make connections, so it's natural for individuals to see familiar traits in others, including celebrities. However, it's essential to remember that everyone is unique, and resemblances are often subjective and open to interpretation.

(1) (Reply)

Toyin Aimakhu’s New Lover, Seun Egbegbe Storms Movie Location To Retrieve His Ra / Mr. Ibu And Flavour In New Photo (rate The Photo) / Crazy! See What Lady Gaga Wore To Met Gala Red Carpet

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.