Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,224 members, 7,825,856 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 02:52 AM

Which Celebrity Would You Marry If You Had The Opportunity? - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Which Celebrity Would You Marry If You Had The Opportunity? (26834 Views)

Which Celebrity Would You Bring Back To Life? / Which Celebrity Would You Date: ? / Which Celebrity Would You Like To Be Locked In An Elevator With? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Which Celebrity Would You Marry If You Had The Opportunity? by madan(f): 11:26am On Jan 21, 2013
Hello lovers of Nairaland! I just thought about this and wish to know your view on it. I want each of you to tell me the celebrity you would marry if you have the opportunity to do so. And also tell me your reasons for picking that celebrity. As for me, I would love to marry Joseph Benjamin, the regular host of PROJECT FAME WEST AFRICA, who is also known as Tega in Tinsel. I chose Joseph because he is handsome and seems to be a cool guy. I love the way he speaks and also his dress sense. He is very very charming. I love him.

1 Like

Re: Which Celebrity Would You Marry If You Had The Opportunity? by babysnogls: 12:36pm On Jan 21, 2013
Easy girl...lol
Well i used to love John travolta back then. His dimpled chin and his eyes i loved so much! For now, i cant think of anyone..
Re: Which Celebrity Would You Marry If You Had The Opportunity? by sholay2011(m): 7:24pm On Jan 21, 2013
Jennifer lawrence or (if I was older) kate winslet.
Re: Which Celebrity Would You Marry If You Had The Opportunity? by Nobody: 11:12pm On Jan 21, 2013
Cossy.

5 Likes

Re: Which Celebrity Would You Marry If You Had The Opportunity? by slimyem: 11:28pm On Jan 21, 2013
pro01: Cossy.
Ewwwwundecided

@op,Mine would be Peter Bishop's character of Fringe(Joshua Jackson) or Marty D£eks character of NCIS(Eric Christian Olsen)wink

2 Likes

Re: Which Celebrity Would You Marry If You Had The Opportunity? by honeric01(m): 7:43am On Jan 22, 2013
Genevieve, she's got the kinda shape my current/future girlfriend/wife's got. cool

2 Likes

Re: Which Celebrity Would You Marry If You Had The Opportunity? by Gabreal1(m): 10:46am On Jan 22, 2013
Nicki aint dead yet, i'l stick wit ha.
Re: Which Celebrity Would You Marry If You Had The Opportunity? by legendiva: 4:07pm On Jan 22, 2013
Aah!dat cute actor Yul edochie or the Ghanian actor John Dumelo.no one else.

2 Likes

Re: Which Celebrity Would You Marry If You Had The Opportunity? by Temi231(f): 4:10pm On Jan 22, 2013
I so much love the height of John dumelo the ghanian guy. John John John I love you so much
Re: Which Celebrity Would You Marry If You Had The Opportunity? by lanryB: 10:35pm On Jan 22, 2013
Chidi mokeme ;he's got it

3 Likes

Re: Which Celebrity Would You Marry If You Had The Opportunity? by KufreAfangideh: 8:43am On Jan 23, 2013
Give me Yvonne Okoro anytime, any day. I like that babe in totality...

3 Likes

Re: Which Celebrity Would You Marry If You Had The Opportunity? by Wendyslim(f): 8:55am On Jan 23, 2013
None for now kiss undecided undecided
Re: Which Celebrity Would You Marry If You Had The Opportunity? by tpia5: 2:23pm On Jan 23, 2013
Re: Which Celebrity Would You Marry If You Had The Opportunity? by linusnneji238(m): 2:48pm On Jan 23, 2013
genevieve 4 sure... se's really killing me

1 Like

Re: Which Celebrity Would You Marry If You Had The Opportunity? by Nobody: 5:28pm On Jan 23, 2013
Tiwa savage.

Serena williams
Re: Which Celebrity Would You Marry If You Had The Opportunity? by Faithnn: 5:29pm On Jan 23, 2013
"All that glitters are not gold".
Re: Which Celebrity Would You Marry If You Had The Opportunity? by Nobody: 5:29pm On Jan 23, 2013
Eva Or Muna they're both on point tongue

2 Likes

Re: Which Celebrity Would You Marry If You Had The Opportunity? by tunapawizzy: 5:30pm On Jan 23, 2013
definitely not TONTO DIKE

2 Likes

Re: Which Celebrity Would You Marry If You Had The Opportunity? by Yvete(f): 5:30pm On Jan 23, 2013
Lance Gross!! Young, handsome and calm.

1 Like

Re: Which Celebrity Would You Marry If You Had The Opportunity? by phaya(f): 5:31pm On Jan 23, 2013
Enrique Iglesias! He's got 'heart-attack body' *phew*

1 Like

Re: Which Celebrity Would You Marry If You Had The Opportunity? by victorian(f): 5:31pm On Jan 23, 2013
Sean Connery of James Bond smiley.... Sean accent is so so killing and extremely sexy cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Which Celebrity Would You Marry If You Had The Opportunity? by kpozite(m): 5:31pm On Jan 23, 2013
Se seo No in the series Jumong
cos of her beauty

1 Like

Re: Which Celebrity Would You Marry If You Had The Opportunity? by AVISENNA: 5:32pm On Jan 23, 2013
Hiam Abass
Re: Which Celebrity Would You Marry If You Had The Opportunity? by Coldfeet(f): 5:33pm On Jan 23, 2013
Chidi Mokeme! Love the way his lips moves when he speaks and the way his eyes seems to use infra red to UnCloth one!
FLAVOR na'bania something about his naughty lyrics that just gets to me.
PETER AND PAUL (psquare) I started having a crush on them when they sang 'chop my money' dunno why o!

2 Likes

Re: Which Celebrity Would You Marry If You Had The Opportunity? by Flye: 5:34pm On Jan 23, 2013
I wish Omotola is my age mate and that she is at my rich.
Reason: she is the only celebrity of her kind, beauty, age, exposure, talented etc that is not having marital problems atleast to the media and Nigerians. It show that she has got something upstir atleast interms of marriage management character, i wonder how beautifull that marriage would have be if she not a celebrity.

3 Likes

Re: Which Celebrity Would You Marry If You Had The Opportunity? by ehiblessing(f): 5:34pm On Jan 23, 2013
Would luv eldee just luv him
Re: Which Celebrity Would You Marry If You Had The Opportunity? by kpozite(m): 5:36pm On Jan 23, 2013
tunapawizzy: definitely not TONTO DIKE
I expect to see this and I wasn't disappointed
Re: Which Celebrity Would You Marry If You Had The Opportunity? by Nobody: 5:37pm On Jan 23, 2013
Omosexy,,,,,,,,Omotola,,,she is so sweet,,,,,,,i fantacise about her every night,,,,,,she is a Godess to be precise

Lol,,,,,,,,,,
Re: Which Celebrity Would You Marry If You Had The Opportunity? by venorite(m): 5:38pm On Jan 23, 2013
Tonto dike, I love her so much.....tools, I love big ladies too

1 Like

Re: Which Celebrity Would You Marry If You Had The Opportunity? by tunapawizzy: 5:39pm On Jan 23, 2013
kpozite:
I expect to see this and I wasn't disappointed
lol

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

David Oyelowo Talks About His Father Stephen Oyelowo, From Oyo State / Picture Of BankyW, His Mother And Brother / Tekno Quits Weed Smoking Addiction, Thanks God

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.