Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,806 members, 7,820,819 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:29 PM

I Need Help On Who To Choose Between This Two Girls - Dating And Meet-up Zone - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / I Need Help On Who To Choose Between This Two Girls (833 Views)

A Serious Case Of Dating Two Girls / How To Choose The Best Free Online Dating Sites / How To Choose A Dating Service (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need Help On Who To Choose Between This Two Girls by Sylvarresta(m): 9:45pm On Jan 02, 2014
There is a girl I love so much, her name is Iyanu, I proposed to her but she decline and told me that she is not ready for any relationship. 2 Months later I meet another girl her name is Doyin, after I proposed to her, she agree, but after two weeks Iyanu started calling me that she is now in love with me, that she is now ready for a relationship now. I truly love Iyanu so much, but I don't want to break Doyin's heart..... Please I need your advise.
Re: I Need Help On Who To Choose Between This Two Girls by Nobody: 10:02pm On Jan 02, 2014
The big deal is knowing who is a better lover.
It's not about agreeing to be your girlfriend, it's about the person who gives you what you want, makes you happy, satisfies you and makes you feel like a man.

2 Likes

Re: I Need Help On Who To Choose Between This Two Girls by Sylvarresta(m): 10:06pm On Jan 02, 2014
Vessi: The big deal is knowing who is a better lover.
It's not about agreeing to be your girlfriend, it's about the person who gives you what you want, makes you happy, satisfies you and makes you feel like a man.
. Thanks I guess u are right
Re: I Need Help On Who To Choose Between This Two Girls by JustGuy(m): 10:16pm On Jan 02, 2014
I agree with Vessi! Why should she just pop-up after two weeks to suddenly 'love you'?
In my opinion, stick with the second girl!

1 Like

Re: I Need Help On Who To Choose Between This Two Girls by Sylvarresta(m): 10:24pm On Jan 02, 2014
JustGuy: I agree with Vessi! Why should she just pop-up after two weeks to suddenly 'love you'?
In my opinion, stick with the second girl!
ok tanx so much bro

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Sms / .. /

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.