Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,643 members, 7,813,156 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 07:57 AM

GEJ Ridiculed By Kenyans For Bringing 7 Private Jets To Kenyan Independence - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / GEJ Ridiculed By Kenyans For Bringing 7 Private Jets To Kenyan Independence (972 Views)

Buhari Jets To London With Diezani On Board / Kenyan Foreign Minister Mocks GEJ For Bringing 7 Jets to Kenya / Nigerian President Ridiculed For Bringing 7 Jets To Kenyan Independence (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

GEJ Ridiculed By Kenyans For Bringing 7 Private Jets To Kenyan Independence by inteli: 10:04pm On Jan 02, 2014
Kenyans ridicule President Goodluck Ebele Jonathan over Presidential fleet when he visited Kenya during their just concluded Independence Day celebration. Watch for yourself. Pathetic.

http://saharareporters.com/video/president-jonathan-ridiculed-bringing-7-private-jets-kenyan-independence-celebration
Re: GEJ Ridiculed By Kenyans For Bringing 7 Private Jets To Kenyan Independence by Nobody: 10:07pm On Jan 02, 2014
inteli: Kenyans ridicule President Goodluck Ebele Jonathan over Presidential fleet when he visited Kenya during their just concluded Independence Day celebration. Watch for yourself. Pathetic.

http://saharareporters.com/video/president-jonathan-ridiculed-bringing-7-private-jets-kenyan-independence-celebration

Your inferiority complex stinks. First there is no sign of ''ridicule'' in that short clip. And even if there was, why should Nigerians be perturbed by Kenyans supposedly ''ridiculing'' them? What is Kenya? Are they a match for Nigeria in terms of anything? I just don't get this.
Re: GEJ Ridiculed By Kenyans For Bringing 7 Private Jets To Kenyan Independence by ISpiksDaTroof: 10:15pm On Jan 02, 2014
ROSSIKE:

Your inferiority complex stinks. First there is no sign of ''ridicule'' in that short clip. And even if there was, why should Nigerians be perturbed by Kenyans supposedly ''ridiculing'' them? What is Kenya? Are they a match for Nigeria in terms of anything? I just don't get this.

Dude, how much are they paying you that is worth the trouble of you bouncing from thread to thread anywhere GEJ's name is mentioned?
Re: GEJ Ridiculed By Kenyans For Bringing 7 Private Jets To Kenyan Independence by Nobody: 10:17pm On Jan 02, 2014
ISpiksDaTroof:

Dude, how much are they paying you that is worth the trouble of you bouncing from thread to thread anywhere GEJ's name is mentioned?
Dude, how much are they paying you to act the DUMB IDIO.T by supporting this garbage being posted supposedly ''ridiculing'' the president?

3 Likes

Re: GEJ Ridiculed By Kenyans For Bringing 7 Private Jets To Kenyan Independence by CaptJHMiller: 10:18pm On Jan 02, 2014
^
Brother please don't display ignorance.
Kenya is ahead on your sad country. Nigeria just has population and oil, take those two things away and we are in the likes of burundi n co.

1 Like

Re: GEJ Ridiculed By Kenyans For Bringing 7 Private Jets To Kenyan Independence by Nobody: 10:21pm On Jan 02, 2014
Capt. JH Miller:
^
Brother please don't display ignorance.
Kenya is ahead on your sad country. Nigeria just has population and oil, take those two things away and we are in the likes of burundi n co.

Here comes another illiterate riffraff from nowhere. Oil accounts for less than 20% of Nigeria's GDP of $370 billion per annum. Kenya's annual GDP is less than that of LAGOS. Go educate your dunce self instead of wasting your life spreading dumbed down rubbish.

4 Likes

Re: GEJ Ridiculed By Kenyans For Bringing 7 Private Jets To Kenyan Independence by CaptJHMiller: 10:25pm On Jan 02, 2014
^
I wouldn't trade insults with u, nobody is paying me to do that. So i no get your time.
Like I said in my earlier post, take away population n oil Nigeria is with burundi.
Re: GEJ Ridiculed By Kenyans For Bringing 7 Private Jets To Kenyan Independence by Nobody: 10:27pm On Jan 02, 2014
Capt. JH Miller:
^
I wouldn't trade insults with u, nobody is paying me to do that. So i no get your time.
Like I said in my earlier post, take away population n oil Nigeria is with burundi.

You say the same thing even after being corrected because you are a thick-skulled illiterate with foam where your brain ought to be.

2 Likes

Re: GEJ Ridiculed By Kenyans For Bringing 7 Private Jets To Kenyan Independence by cap28: 10:31pm On Jan 02, 2014
GEJ keep making a fool of yourself wherever you go in the world, 7 jets while the average Nigerian lives in squalor, your day of reckoning must surely come.
Re: GEJ Ridiculed By Kenyans For Bringing 7 Private Jets To Kenyan Independence by inteli: 10:42pm On Jan 02, 2014
ROSSIKE:

Your inability to comprehend and decipher sarcasm is staggering. Your immaturity in communicating stinks double. Go back to primary 4. You GEJ apologist
Re: GEJ Ridiculed By Kenyans For Bringing 7 Private Jets To Kenyan Independence by Nobody: 10:50pm On Jan 02, 2014
inteli:

Your inability to comprehend and decipher sarcasm is staggering.

There was NO sarcasm in the lady's voice. Because you have an inferiority complex, you take her clearly innocuous words for ''sarcasm'' when she has absolutely nothing to be 'sarcastic' about, and is in no position to be 'sarcastic' about anything.

Your immaturity in communicating stinks double. Go back to primary 4. You GEJ apologist

Your gross immaturity in posting this irrelevant HORSE MANURE suggests you are being PAID by APC goons desperate for power, because no one in their right mind will stoop to your depths of idiocy and clear display of joblessness and spite.

1 Like

Re: GEJ Ridiculed By Kenyans For Bringing 7 Private Jets To Kenyan Independence by collynzo2(m): 10:54pm On Jan 02, 2014
ROSSIKE:

You say the same thing even after being corrected because you are a thick-skulled illiterate with foam where your brain ought to be.
This guy doesn't take no prisoners!
Re: GEJ Ridiculed By Kenyans For Bringing 7 Private Jets To Kenyan Independence by drnoel: 9:26am On Jan 03, 2014
ROSSIKE:

donĀ“t increas ur blood pressure for nothing. The topic alone was worth making the news. It was bound to happen and it stinks of irresponsibility
Re: GEJ Ridiculed By Kenyans For Bringing 7 Private Jets To Kenyan Independence by Nobody: 9:52am On Jan 03, 2014
Who cares? The poor Lady was clearly awed. So why do Nigerians have this sense and notion dat anything that got to do with Nigeria is bad? We are quick to criticize our own? And mind ye that jets include that of other dignitaries Dangote,Toney Elumelu.,e.t.c Note wat the Lady said.'EVERYBODY IN THEIR OWN JET' But some chose to ignore that.9JA! Lets learn to respect our selves.
Re: GEJ Ridiculed By Kenyans For Bringing 7 Private Jets To Kenyan Independence by Nobody: 10:00am On Jan 03, 2014
Sani Dangote,Aliko Dangote,Tony Elumelu,.and C.E.O of Nestoil was there and u guys knws dat these moguls didnt cycle or trek to Kenya. They flew to Kenya in their Private Jets..

(1) (Reply)

What Percentage Of 2013 Appropration Act Was Implemented? / President Jonathan, Nigeria's Number One Problem - APC / Governor Ibikunle Amosun' Rice Bags

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.