Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,787 members, 7,831,544 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 08:39 PM

Governor Ibikunle Amosun' Rice Bags - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Governor Ibikunle Amosun' Rice Bags (974 Views)

Photos: Ibikunle Amosun Sworn-in For 2nd Term As Governor Of Ogun / Osinbanjo And Ibikunle Amosun Visit Ogun State Today (Photos) / How I Wish Governor Ibikunle Amosun Is Abia State Governor (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Governor Ibikunle Amosun' Rice Bags by Vock(m): 6:22pm On Jul 24, 2014
Came across this on Facebook,hope Nigerians are not going to sell their votes for mere bags of rice

Source: www.olayemioniroyin.com/2014/07/foto-won-ti-ko-i
resi-ibikunle-amosun-de.html?m=1

Re: Governor Ibikunle Amosun' Rice Bags by Nobody: 7:23pm On Jul 24, 2014
Ok
Re: Governor Ibikunle Amosun' Rice Bags by JEITO: 11:53pm On Jul 24, 2014
I hope the rice were not imported sha? We need all the investment we can get in our agricultural sector.

Infact, Let them extend it to beans, wheat, yam, cocoa etc.

I just pray for enough rainfall this year so that we will have enough food to go round in 2015..

#let the owambe continue

2 Likes

Re: Governor Ibikunle Amosun' Rice Bags by Vock(m): 7:12am On Jul 25, 2014
JEITO: I hope the rice were not imported sha? We need all the investment we can get in our agricultural sector.

Infact, Let them extend it to beans, wheat, yam, cocoa etc.

I just pray for enough rainfall this year so that we will have enough food to go round in 2015..

#let the owambe continue
you mean people should go on collecting it??
Re: Governor Ibikunle Amosun' Rice Bags by ichidodo: 8:52am On Jul 25, 2014
Ogun rice is out o!
Re: Governor Ibikunle Amosun' Rice Bags by mikolo80: 12:53pm On Jul 25, 2014
Vock:
you mean people should go on collecting it??
is it not their(our) money they used to buy it. If we all collect one bag of rice from one party it will force the next party so share 2bags and so on and so forth. Less money for them to steal. Equivalent to food stamps in usa
Re: Governor Ibikunle Amosun' Rice Bags by Vock(m): 2:52pm On Jul 25, 2014
mikolo80: is it not their(our) money they used to buy it. If we all collect one bag of rice from one party it will force the next party so share 2bags and so on and so forth. Less money for them to steal. Equivalent to food stamps in usa
Chisos!!!
Re: Governor Ibikunle Amosun' Rice Bags by mikolo80: 3:01pm On Jul 25, 2014
Vock:
Chisos!!!
died for our sins. Abi you wan make them pocket all the rice and petrol money. At all at all na in abe pass. From cup of rice to bag of rice to bags of rice till we reach equilibrium then nobody will tell them to provide jobs for the masses by sharing tractor,housing and industrial estates.journey of million miles sef must still start with one footstep no matter how dumb or ignorant it looks to you . So jet the sharing begin unless wa'll got a better idea to make politicians spend our stolen money on us cos here in ibadan the ppl say that road construction not their priority while ppl are starving
Re: Governor Ibikunle Amosun' Rice Bags by Nobody: 3:04pm On Jul 25, 2014
ichidodo: Ogun rice is out o!
Is it not too early?
Re: Governor Ibikunle Amosun' Rice Bags by ichidodo: 3:10pm On Jul 25, 2014
jerseyboy:
Is it not too early?
In south west politics it is never too early to bribe your electorates with rice....We call it stomach infrastructure..
Re: Governor Ibikunle Amosun' Rice Bags by Vock(m): 4:58pm On Jul 25, 2014
ichidodo: In south west politics it is never too early to bribe your electorates with rice....We call it stomach infrastructure..

Haha,stomach infrastructure indeed

(1) (Reply)

Omisore Will Save Osun State-jonathan. / Alleged Terror Sponsors: The Question Nigerians Must Ask And Demand For Answers / Climate Change.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.