Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,624 members, 7,809,321 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:47 AM

Recommendations For Stock Brokers For Nigerians Abroad? - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Recommendations For Stock Brokers For Nigerians Abroad? (862 Views)

Approved List Of Nigerian Stock Brokers / Stock Market Tips For Nigerians / Stock Brokers In Nigeria? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Recommendations For Stock Brokers For Nigerians Abroad? by abijawara: 5:59pm On Aug 06, 2008
Please can anyone recommend a stock broker for Nigerians abroad? A stock broker with online capabilities, good service and that has low minimum required.

Thanks
Re: Recommendations For Stock Brokers For Nigerians Abroad? by BEN8(m): 11:20am On Aug 18, 2008
IN TODAYS CAPITAL MARKET, IT IS INFORMATION DRIVEN, THE ABILITY FOR MAKING PROFIT AND LOSS TO YOUR INVESTMENT DEPENDS ON THE EFFICIENCY OF YOUR BROKER. I WILL ADVISE YOU TRY MISSION SECURITIES LIMITED. THEY HAVE EFFICIENT OFFSHORE DEPARTMENT FOR FOREIGN CLIENTS TO MANAGE THEIR INVESTMENT.

please CONTACT: MISSION SECURITIES LIMITED
152/156, BROAD STREET, LAGOS
TEL: 08022119978, 01-2667727, 2664133
E-MAIL: bernardnjoku@gmail.com, info@missionsecuritiesltd.com
Re: Recommendations For Stock Brokers For Nigerians Abroad? by fadokun: 7:14pm On Aug 18, 2008
Dear,
I will like to introduce Lead Capital to you, we have lots of clients abroad and dealing with them has never been a problem. for further information you can check out our site www.leadcapitalng.com, we pride ourself in integrity, good customer relations, you can actually down load your forms online,place you orders online and also monitor your account online through your clients log in details.For further help you can reach me through this mail: fadokunoluwole@gmail.om
Re: Recommendations For Stock Brokers For Nigerians Abroad? by fadokun: 7:15pm On Aug 18, 2008
Dear,
I will like to introduce Lead Capital to you, we have lots of clients abroad and dealing with them has never been a problem. for further information you can check out our site www.leadcapitalng.com, we pride ourself in integrity, good customer relations, you can actually down load your forms online,place you orders online and also monitor your account online through your clients log in details.For further help you can reach me through this mail: fadokunoluwole@gmail.om. Thanks, expecting your reply

(1) (Reply)

Want To Do Global Stock Trade / Brass LNG Project To Comence When ? / Money Answereth All Things?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.