Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,287 members, 7,811,861 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 09:36 PM

Anyone Ever Made A Successful Online Purchase From Amazon - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Anyone Ever Made A Successful Online Purchase From Amazon (1199 Views)

Own A Successful Online Business Today Using Your Smart Phone... / Gtbank Online Purchase Fraud | If You Were Affected Please Come In (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Anyone Ever Made A Successful Online Purchase From Amazon by bikerboy1(m): 12:08am On Jan 03, 2014
PLEASE HOUSE, I MADE AN ATTEMPT TO PURCHASE AN ITEM FROM AMAZON, BUT I GOT THIS REPLY IN THE PROCESS... "This item can't be shipped to your selected destination"... MY DESTINATION BEING IMO STATE NIGERIA. PLS I WANT TO KNOW IF ANYONE FROM NIGERIA HAS EVER MADE A SUCCESSFUL PURCHASE FROM THEIR SITE. THANKS IN ADVANCE FOR YOUR HELPFUL RESPONSE.
Re: Anyone Ever Made A Successful Online Purchase From Amazon by Arinze4eva(m): 12:40am On Jan 03, 2014
My sister has although I've experienced a similar problem. They don't ship all their stuff to Nigeria but I know they ship books because that's what my sister ordered. You might need to use a package consolidation service like myus.com

1 Like

Re: Anyone Ever Made A Successful Online Purchase From Amazon by Nobody: 6:36am On Jan 03, 2014
Ordered last in 2012. Books and DVDs at the time. That's all they deliver to Nigeria for now.

1 Like

Re: Anyone Ever Made A Successful Online Purchase From Amazon by digitite: 8:06am On Jan 03, 2014
Well, I normally use Amazon gift certificate to purchase.
Re: Anyone Ever Made A Successful Online Purchase From Amazon by adexy007: 9:45am On Jan 03, 2014
Well as arinze. Already said...most products on amazon are not normally shipped to nigeria. But will advice that registering with MyUs.com will make your shipping experience worthwhile.I used them all through 2013 and my experience was excellent.

1 Like

Re: Anyone Ever Made A Successful Online Purchase From Amazon by bikerboy1(m): 12:08pm On Jan 04, 2014
Arinze4eva: My sister has although I've experienced a similar problem. They don't ship all their stuff to Nigeria but I know they ship books because that's what my sister ordered. You might need to use a package consolidation service like myus.com

Thanks, I appreciate ur contribution. Can you pls tell me how this "package consolidation service of myus.com" works
Re: Anyone Ever Made A Successful Online Purchase From Amazon by bikerboy1(m): 12:13pm On Jan 04, 2014
adexy007: Well as arinze. Already said...most products on amazon are not normally shipped to nigeria. But will advice that registering with MyUs.com will make your shipping experience worthwhile.I used them all through 2013 and my experience was excellent.

Thanks, I appreciate ur contribution. Can you pls tell me how it works. how would I link the two websites (Amazon and myus) when making my purchase.
Re: Anyone Ever Made A Successful Online Purchase From Amazon by bikerboy1(m): 12:26pm On Jan 04, 2014
digitite: Well, I normally use Amazon gift certificate to purchase.

how does the gift certificates work?
Re: Anyone Ever Made A Successful Online Purchase From Amazon by adexy007: 1:39pm On Jan 05, 2014
biker-boy:

Thanks, I appreciate ur contribution. Can you pls tell me how it works. how would I link the two websites (Amazon and myus) when making my purchase.

Ok... First MyUs is a shipping company based in the US. Upon registration depending on how frequent you buy goods.....they have different registration packages to suit their numerous customers...MyUs upon registering gives u a US address! So that when u buy from Amazon and any other store in the US...upon checkout your will be required to provide an address....you can then give any site that address given to you by MyUs. The online store ships to that address, Myus notifies you that your package has arrived and since u provided ur nigerian address at registration on their site.....MyUs then ships to your nigerian address at a cost.....either by DHL or fedex!
Re: Anyone Ever Made A Successful Online Purchase From Amazon by bikerboy1(m): 10:30pm On Jan 05, 2014
adexy007:

Ok... First MyUs is a shipping company based in the US. Upon registration depending on how frequent you buy goods.....they have different registration packages to suit their numerous customers...MyUs upon registering gives u a US address! So that when u buy from Amazon and any other store in the US...upon checkout your will be required to provide an address....you can then give any site that address given to you by MyUs. The online store ships to that address, Myus notifies you that your package has arrived and since u provided ur nigerian address at registration on their site.....MyUs then ships to your nigerian address at a cost.....either by DHL or fedex!

Thanks alot. I will give it a try.

One more thing please, can you please tell me the means you used in making your payment to Amazon?
Re: Anyone Ever Made A Successful Online Purchase From Amazon by jadajada: 11:40pm On Jan 06, 2014
biker-boy:

One more thing please, can you please tell me the means you used in making your payment to Amazon?
Re: Anyone Ever Made A Successful Online Purchase From Amazon by adexy007: 11:59pm On Jan 06, 2014
biker-boy:

i use my stanbic ibtc bank mastercard.
Re: Anyone Ever Made A Successful Online Purchase From Amazon by omoola007(m): 8:51am On Jan 09, 2014
Try. Www.oandogadgets.com

Will help you buy and ship within 2 weeks

(I am affiliated)

(1) (Reply)

Should We Start Suspecting NCC Numbers On Telcos? / Order From Jumia Get It Same Day. / Is Monday (4th May) Public Holiday?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.