Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,527 members, 7,816,285 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:49 AM

Graduate Commits Suicide Over Girl - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Graduate Commits Suicide Over Girl (1307 Views)

BSU Medical Student Commits Suicide Over Expulsion After 10 Years In School / Student Attempts Suicide Over ASUU Strike / 2-Students Commit Suicide Over WAEC-Exam-Failure (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Graduate Commits Suicide Over Girl by Soskid(m): 6:29am On Jan 03, 2014
According to a report by PM News, a graduate of Architecture, Obafemi Awolowo University, Ogunsona Daniel Adekunle Adebambo (pictured above) committed suicide by hanging himself in an uncompleted storey building yesterday January 1st 2014.
According to the report, the body of the 30 year old man was found around 1 a.m. yesterday dangling from a rope tied to the hook of a fan in an uncompleted storey building at 1, Alice Ogunsona Street, Hilltop Estate, Eruwen, Ikorodu. His body was found by his younger brother after reading the suicide not he wrote and left at their home. Continue...
The deceased allegedly killed himself because his girlfriend’s father refused to allow him marry his daughter. According to the story, the girlfriend's father, who is from Ondo state, said Bambo couldn't marry his daughter because he's from Ijebu, Ogun State. Some people do not believe that's the reason he killed himself.
A resident of the Hilltop Estate who said he participated in bringing down Adebambo’s body from the ceiling, recalled that he was dead and stiff when they brought him down. "When the family raised an alarm and we came here, he was already foaming in his mouth and his hand was clenched in a fist. This signified that he struggled till he died,” he said.

http://lindaikeji..com/2014/01/graduate-commits-suicide-over-woman-in.html
Re: Graduate Commits Suicide Over Girl by onlyme07(m): 7:58am On Jan 03, 2014
After about 8yrs of hardwork all he could do was to commit suicide ''just'' because of a girl. I pity the guy is his 6ft. Kai....love palava. Well.. RIP dude.
Re: Graduate Commits Suicide Over Girl by GboyegaD(m): 8:46am On Jan 03, 2014
He doesn't worth the lady if all he can think of is to cause her pains. Why would you kill yourself over an issue that could still be worked upon?
Re: Graduate Commits Suicide Over Girl by ugonna1054(m): 9:29am On Jan 03, 2014
Didn't you guys read the observations from the ppl who brought d Dead man down
"He was foaming" meaning might av been poisoned by his killers before he was hanged by them nd 2.
"He struggled till he died" meaning if it were to be an actual suicide his death wud av been clean and smooth..so therefore I think that Guy was MURDERED probly by the girl's father or his enemies using the "suicide note"as an ALIBI
#FACT#He was killed and his killers made it look like a SUICIDE....NIGERIANS open thy EYES.
How can one kill himself most esp on NEW YEAR?

1 Like

Re: Graduate Commits Suicide Over Girl by fabby26(m): 10:22am On Jan 03, 2014
ugonna1054: Didn't you guys read the observations from the ppl who brought d Dead man down
"He was foaming" meaning might av been poisoned by his killers before he was hanged by them nd 2.
"He struggled till he died" meaning if it were to be an actual suicide his death wud av been clean and smooth..so therefore I think that Guy was MURDERED probly by the girl's father or his enemies using the "suicide note"as an ALIBI
#FACT#He was killed and his killers made it look like a SUICIDE....NIGERIANS open thy EYES.
How can one kill himself most esp on NEW YEAR?

Let's analyse this, though not ruling out any possibility, how could the killers have written suicide note and sneaked in to drop at the victim's home according to the report. The handwriting of the victim will definitely tell you if it was the victim that wrote the suicide note or not.

Don't say one cannot kill himself in a New Year day, there's nothing new under the sun, it's never a new case, there had been many cases of such nature. The devil is very cunning and deceitful. There had been cases of people committing suicide over their loved dead pets, but all these are so unafrican.

Foaming in the mouth, must not only be due to poisioning, with the rope strangling both his carotid arteries around the neck region and shortening his breath due to constriction of the pharynx and salivary gland, he must have to struggle with death, there's tendency he may foam out saliva from the mouth.

But the guy is a COMPLETE COWARD, he would have owned up and brave up to convince the girl's father or even let go. Instead of taking his life

1 Like

Re: Graduate Commits Suicide Over Girl by christejames(m): 12:10pm On Jan 03, 2014
In this new year? ...may God hv mercy on us all. What a strong power of love abi na lust.
Re: Graduate Commits Suicide Over Girl by Nobody: 1:39pm On Jan 03, 2014
hmmmmm...currently. speechless....chai....!!! :-Xhmmmmm...currently. speechless....chai....!!!
Re: Graduate Commits Suicide Over Girl by Soskid(m): 6:41pm On Jan 03, 2014
fabby26:

Let's analyse this, though not ruling out any possibility, how could the killers have written suicide note and sneaked in to drop at the victim's home according to the report. The handwriting of the victim will definitely tell you if it was the victim that wrote the suicide note or not.

Don't say one cannot kill himself in a New Year day, there's nothing new under the sun, it's never a new case, there had been many cases of such nature. The devil is very cunning and deceitful. There had been cases of people committing suicide over their loved dead pets, but all these are so unafrican.

Foaming in the mouth, must not only be due to poisioning, with the rope strangling both his carotid arteries around the neck region and shortening his breath due to constriction of the pharynx and salivary gland, he must have to struggle with death, there's tendency he may foam out saliva from the mouth.

But the guy is a COMPLETE COWARD, he would have owned up and brave up to convince the girl's father or even let go. Instead of taking his life

gud
Re: Graduate Commits Suicide Over Girl by teexzle: 8:50pm On Jan 03, 2014
GboyegaD: He doesn't worth the lady if all he can think of is to cause her pains. Why would you kill yourself over an issue that could still be worked upon?
Happy New Year Mr GboyegaD..we haven't seen you in the Canadian Thread 4 a while nw..
Re: Graduate Commits Suicide Over Girl by ugonna1054(m): 8:10am On Jan 04, 2014
fabby26:

let the appropriate authorities investigate the actual cause of death.
And the kind of struggling might be the one in which he was trying to free himself off sb/sth..
There can also be a possibility of an actual suicide as u said using the handwriting on the suicide note as one cannot be coerced into writing one when he'she knows they will still be killed so??
Re: Graduate Commits Suicide Over Girl by Nobody: 9:24am On Jan 04, 2014
Such a pitiable disma bisma
Re: Graduate Commits Suicide Over Girl by fabby26(m): 10:29am On Jan 04, 2014
ugonna1054: let the appropriate authorities investigate the actual cause of death.
And the kind of struggling might be the one in which he was trying to free himself off sb/sth..
There can also be a possibility of an actual suicide as u said using the handwriting on the suicide note as one cannot be coerced into writing one when he'she knows they will still be killed so??

You may still be right, like I said in my last post, not ruling out any possibility to that, but to my opinion, I think the guy was so obsessed with the love for the girl that prompted him to take his life, knowing that the girl's father would have never concede to their marriage. Who knows if both have not taken an oath, never to leave each other for someone else. This is just a SUICIDE! Well like you said let the appropriate authority look into the matter
Re: Graduate Commits Suicide Over Girl by Soskid(m): 3:49pm On Jan 04, 2014
fabby26:

You may still be right, like I said in my last post, not ruling out any possibility to that, but to my opinion, I think the guy was so obsessed with the love for the girl that prompted him to take his life, knowing that the girl's father would have never concede to their marriage. Who knows if both have not taken an oath, never to leave each other for someone else. This is just a SUICIDE! Well like you said let the appropriate authority look into the matter

its well
Re: Graduate Commits Suicide Over Girl by roland2rule(m): 8:31am On Jan 05, 2014
GOODBYE
Re: Graduate Commits Suicide Over Girl by Soskid(m): 8:53am On Jan 05, 2014
roland2rule: GOODBYE
Its well
Re: Graduate Commits Suicide Over Girl by Joe50(m): 11:36am On Jan 05, 2014
Soskid:
Its well
person just committed a suicide n all u saying is its well, can u tell us wat is well here.

abi u don't know wia to use dat word
Re: Graduate Commits Suicide Over Girl by ugonna1054(m): 3:34pm On Jan 05, 2014
fabby26:

OK..
Re: Graduate Commits Suicide Over Girl by Soskid(m): 11:01am On Jan 06, 2014
Joe50:
person just committed a suicide n all u saying is its well, can u tell us wat is well here.

abi u don't know wia to use dat word

Its not well. Do u still have problem with that?

(1) (Reply)

Osun State University, Okuku Campus...miss Endowed 2014 / Free Mass Communication Projects/semina R Topics And Materials(down Load) / Use Of English. The Use Of Am Over I'm

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.