Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,163 members, 7,835,894 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 05:02 PM

Pray For Mysticgals Mother - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Pray For Mysticgals Mother (2712 Views)

What We Men Really Pray For In Marriage (Photo) / Please Pray For Babyosisi's Dad / I'm In Love With A Married Man Pls Pray For Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pray For Mysticgals Mother by mysticgal(f): 6:59pm On Jan 03, 2014
Harbosede02: thnk God 4 dat,no 1 in family wud neva av d cause 2 go 4 surgery again...amen
thanks dear
Re: Pray For Mysticgals Mother by Nobody: 7:07pm On Jan 03, 2014
Thank Goodness.
Re: Pray For Mysticgals Mother by pearl19: 7:17pm On Jan 03, 2014
Thank you Jesus... We have come back to say thank you for ALL you have done... To you alone be the glory...!
Re: Pray For Mysticgals Mother by Nobody: 7:22pm On Jan 03, 2014
I'm glad your mom pulled through the surgery. I wish her quick recovery.
Re: Pray For Mysticgals Mother by DutchesSsS(f): 7:44pm On Jan 03, 2014
Thank GOD for her life!
Re: Pray For Mysticgals Mother by angelTI(f): 7:50am On Jan 04, 2014
*breathing a sigh of relief

So happy for you mysticgal. We thank God
Re: Pray For Mysticgals Mother by Maipride(f): 10:50am On Jan 04, 2014
Thank you Lord.
Affliction shall not rise again in Jesus name.
Her healing is permanent... So shall it be in Jesus Name.
AMEN.
Re: Pray For Mysticgals Mother by pickabeau1: 11:06am On Jan 04, 2014
Good news
Re: Pray For Mysticgals Mother by mysticgal(f): 11:52am On Jan 04, 2014
thank you so much for following me through this.
Re: Pray For Mysticgals Mother by LerrieJohn(f): 12:16pm On Jan 04, 2014
Wish your mom a quick recovery and thank God for his healing mercies because He has healed her.
Re: Pray For Mysticgals Mother by geni(f): 4:23pm On Jan 04, 2014
I wish your mum a quick recovery.
Re: Pray For Mysticgals Mother by stefikal(f): 5:53pm On Jan 04, 2014
He has promised to satisfy us with good health and long life.

May all the promises of God in the bible pertaining to the well being of his children be fulfilled in the life of your mother.

It is well
Re: Pray For Mysticgals Mother by mysticgal(f): 6:54pm On Jan 04, 2014
Am actually not with her or in abj,but it hurts me am not with her and my younger sis called always;my mum slipped in and out of coma,i wish we did the operation earlier it wouldn't have been this bad embarassed
am very sad
Re: Pray For Mysticgals Mother by cdamsel(f): 7:08pm On Jan 04, 2014
mysticgal: Am actually not with her or in abj,but it hurts me am not with her and my younger sis called always;my mum slipped in and out of coma,i wish we did the operation earlier it wouldn't have been this bad embarassed
am very sad
double post
Re: Pray For Mysticgals Mother by cdamsel(f): 7:09pm On Jan 04, 2014
mysticgal: Am actually not with her or in abj,but it hurts me am not with her and my younger sis called always;my mum slipped in and out of coma,i wish we did the operation earlier it wouldn't have been this bad embarassed
am very sad
she is in our prayers,God ll c her through, AMEN
Re: Pray For Mysticgals Mother by An0nimus: 7:16pm On Jan 04, 2014
am very sad
Say this prayer after me..

Lord I refuse to be sad. Thank you for seeing my mum through and thank you because I'm confident she will be fully strong in no time. I am grateful.

It is well with you and your family mysticgalsmiley
Re: Pray For Mysticgals Mother by Queendo(f): 7:48pm On Jan 04, 2014
May God grant ur mum quick recovery in Jesus' name. Amen. D first thing u must do is free urself frm all feelings of guilt whatever, compose urself and look unto God. D greatest healer. It is wel wit u all in Jesus' name.
Re: Pray For Mysticgals Mother by mysticgal(f): 10:47pm On Jan 04, 2014
i won't be sad,and i know my mum has come out strong and healthy

3 Likes

Re: Pray For Mysticgals Mother by cdamsel(f): 8:15am On Jan 07, 2014
Mysticgal how is your mom doing?has she come out of coma? U haven't updated the thread I'm kinds worried.
How u holding up?back to abj now?
Re: Pray For Mysticgals Mother by DutchesSsS(f): 5:16am On Jan 08, 2014
Mysticgal, IT is WELL!!!!

Hope you are good?
Re: Pray For Mysticgals Mother by Mzspread(f): 10:29am On Jan 08, 2014
Your mum shal not die but live to declare the glory of God...good news shal hit u concerning her health. Dat same power which resurrected Jesus shal find maximum expression in ur mum's health and we shal al live to hear d testimonies...in Jesus name
Re: Pray For Mysticgals Mother by mysticgal(f): 3:25pm On Jan 09, 2014
am not in abj,but she's great,she calls me everyday.

2 Likes

Re: Pray For Mysticgals Mother by pickabeau1: 4:07pm On Jan 09, 2014
mysticgal: am not in abj,but she's great,she calls me everyday.

He will perfect it; what He has started....

(1) (2) (Reply)

Could This Be True? I Need Help Pls! / Difference Between Nigerian Women & Western Women / Pray For My Wife Who Is In Serious Labour Since Yesterday Afternoon.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.