Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,205 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:10 AM

Could This Be True? I Need Help Pls! - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Could This Be True? I Need Help Pls! (2682 Views)

I Need Help Pls / Who Believes This Picture To Be True / Before My Father Kills My Mother. Help Pls!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Could This Be True? I Need Help Pls! by Came: 5:16am On Dec 27, 2016
I was told by a prophet to stay off my mother-in-law, that she is a witch in sheep's clothing because she is a mother in Catholic Church.. How do i avoid her since i will have to stay in my husband's house where she stays as well when we travel for the festive season... I thought it was a joke, but i heard the same thing from 3 different places.... A man preaching on the street told me the same thing very early morning on my way to work too.... Am yet to believe them because this woman doesn't treat me bad. I was told she is the cause of all other people's misfortune in the family, because she vow that no other person in that family will be grater than her son, and whoever wants to be too close to her son more than her will be doomed as well.... My children are eager to meet their grandma this festive period, but this warning of staying off her baffles me... Could mama be a witch really? How do i avoid her and avoid trouble or give myself out.... I need help pls. Has anyone experience such or been told that a family member is a witch before?? Hmmmmmmm....
Re: Could This Be True? I Need Help Pls! by JeffreyJamez(m): 5:28am On Dec 27, 2016
Only you want you use your hand and cause trouble for yourself... Prophets ko, prophetess ni.

7 Likes

Re: Could This Be True? I Need Help Pls! by Nobody: 5:53am On Dec 27, 2016
Know this today;

Witches destroys their own first!

4 Likes

Re: Could This Be True? I Need Help Pls! by yomi007k(m): 5:56am On Dec 27, 2016
undecided

I hail ur mindset .

We are all human beings n I can tell u ur MIL is not a perfect being. She will definitely have her flaws but dt does not mean she is evil.

Any dumb African prophet knws dt most MIL can be over protective towards a successful son so dey will capitalize on dt.

If my wife turns against my mother then she turns against me.

Crap.

7 Likes

Re: Could This Be True? I Need Help Pls! by Khd95(m): 6:20am On Dec 27, 2016
Pastors ve wrecked more homes than promiscuity nd adultry put together.

Make i ask you,is this the first time u will be visiting ur mother inlaw

Apply common sense jerey

4 Likes

Re: Could This Be True? I Need Help Pls! by Lincoln275(m): 7:17am On Dec 27, 2016
Re: Could This Be True? I Need Help Pls! by Nobody: 8:37am On Dec 27, 2016
Please leave the old woman alone. These are the same prophets who won't hesitate to label an innocent child a witch just to make money out of the parents by performing costly, fake exorcisms. You're going to these so-called prophets to inquire about your MIL, so they will obviously tell you what you want to hear in order to appear legit.

You're going to be a MIL one day too. I hope your daughter-in law or son-in law won't be calling you a witch.

You would be doing your children a disfavour by not letting them meet their grandma.

8 Likes

Re: Could This Be True? I Need Help Pls! by Acidosis(m): 9:37am On Dec 27, 2016
I was told she is the cause of all other people's misfortune in the family
Misfortune in what sense? What's the problem exactly?

Since 3 prophets gave you the same words (if true), I won't be quick to label them prophets of doom.

3 prophets cannot give the same kind of LIES, even when you didn't go to them for prayers. However, do what's best for you and your family, and pray always. You don't need anybody to tell you that your MIL is a witch before you pray. You live in a country where jealousy, envy and wickedness thrive. Believe this or not, ONLY your PARENTS want you to be more successful, in other words, EVERYBODY is a witch in different context. If I have the opportunity to save only 2 people in this world, chances are that I'd consider my family before YOU. That makes me a witch, don't you think?

4 Likes

Re: Could This Be True? I Need Help Pls! by bellville: 10:33am On Dec 27, 2016
Came:
I was told by a prophet to stay off my mother-in-law, that she is a witch in sheep's clothing because she is a mother in Catholic Church.. How do i avoid her since i will have to stay in my husband's house where she stays as well when we travel for the festive season... I thought it was a joke, but i heard the same thing from 3 different places.... A man preaching on the street told me the same thing very early morning on my way to work too.... Am yet to believe them because this woman doesn't treat me bad. I was told she is the cause of all other people's misfortune in the family, because she vow that no other person in that family will be grater than her son, and whoever wants to be too close to her son more than her will be doomed as well.... My children are eager to meet their grandma this festive period, but this warning of staying off her baffles me... Could mama be a witch really? How do i avoid her and avoid trouble or give myself out.... I need help pls. Has anyone experience such or been told that a family member is a witch before?? Hmmmmmmm....
I was told the same thing some years ago when I stumbled into one yeye church like that in the early part of my marriage. Thank God I didn't act on the nonsense prophecy. I've been married for 7 years now and I must confess that my mother in law has been amazing. She doesn't interfere in my marriage and when we visited her this Christmas she was so excited and doted on us. This is the most relaxing Christmas ever.

Don't let your husband in on this crap. No man would have any woman call his mum a witch. Enjoy your relationship with your mother in law. Take the kids to her and avoid all these hungry prophets.

10 Likes

Re: Could This Be True? I Need Help Pls! by Richy4(m): 11:50am On Dec 27, 2016
I am guessing that prophets and pastors are gonna top the list of entities that are destroying homes and families in Nigeria.. sad

4 Likes

Re: Could This Be True? I Need Help Pls! by Nobody: 1:01pm On Dec 27, 2016
Stop being foolish! All the babalawos who lost their jobs to Christianity are now "Pastors". They are just the same juju liars from before. Superstitious fetishes are the source of hatred and confusion in most Nigerian homes. A stranger telling you your mother in law is your enemy and you accept it wholely. Disgusting!

6 Likes

Re: Could This Be True? I Need Help Pls! by Nobody: 7:13pm On Dec 27, 2016
Acidosis:

Misfortune in what sense? What's the problem exactly?

Since 3 prophets gave you the same words (if true), I won't be quick to label them prophets of doom.

3 prophets cannot give the same kind of LIES, even when you didn't go to them for prayers. However, do what's best for you and your family, and pray always. You don't need anybody to tell you that your MIL is a witch before you pray. You live in a country where jealousy, envy and wickedness thrive. Believe this or not, ONLY your PARENTS want you to be more successful, in other words, EVERYBODY is a witch in different context. If I have the opportunity to save only 2 people in this world, chances are that I'd consider my family before YOU. That makes me a witch, don't you think?
People like u are why naija's so backwards !!

5 Likes

Re: Could This Be True? I Need Help Pls! by Acidosis(m): 7:19pm On Dec 27, 2016
aflyingbird:
People like u are why naija's so backwards !!

I know your type. You're a warrior on Nairaland, but you won't think twice before selling your property in exchange for a prophet's blessing or a prophetic husband.

I don't go about visiting prophets, but trust me, I believe in prophecy, vision and dreams. That you've been duped severally by jobless Nigerian prophets doesn't nullify the power of prophecy.

2 Likes

Re: Could This Be True? I Need Help Pls! by Nobody: 8:46pm On Dec 27, 2016
If you got the same prophecy from 3 different prophets means it's true and none of them is fake.

Take the prophecy seriously and be careful, some mother in-laws go the extra mile to protect their sons.

2 Likes

Re: Could This Be True? I Need Help Pls! by EfemenaXY: 8:57pm On Dec 27, 2016
Came:

Gullible people are the most dangerous as they can be easily misled.

I fear for your MIL's life.

4 Likes

Re: Could This Be True? I Need Help Pls! by Acidosis(m): 9:20pm On Dec 27, 2016
Benita27:
If you got the same prophecy from 3 different prophets means it's true and none of them is fake.

Take the prophecy seriously and be careful, some mother in-laws go the extra mile to protect their sons.

Trust Nairalanders, the prophets are all fake, but none has been able to explain how 3 prophets gave the same prophecy without any formal visitation.

That's how people destroy families unknowingly online. We all weren't there when those words were spoken... it's just not right to call them fake without proofs. I fear this forum.

1 Like

Re: Could This Be True? I Need Help Pls! by Nobody: 9:30pm On Dec 27, 2016
Acidosis:

Trust Nairalanders, the prophets are all fake, but none has been able to explain how 3 prophets gave the same prophecy without any formal visitation.

That's how people destroy families unknowingly online. We all weren't there when those words were spoken... it's just not right to call them fake without proofs. I fear this forum.
On social media there's nothing like voodoo, but yet the word is explained in dictionary...that's how Nigerians are on social media, they detest it, believe witches exist at home but come online to write something different about it...height of hypocrisy. grin

The op should just be careful with the woman, she's been warned!.

2 Likes

Re: Could This Be True? I Need Help Pls! by Richy4(m): 9:33pm On Dec 27, 2016
Benita27:

If you Know your bible very well, You must have read how a lying spirit possessed some prophets, and they prophesied falsehood....infact all of them said the same thing except one person.....It doesn't matter the number of prophets that said it.It could still be false......(1 kings 22 :20-24)

3 Likes

Re: Could This Be True? I Need Help Pls! by Nobody: 9:38pm On Dec 27, 2016
Richy4:

If you Know your bible very well, You must have read how a lying spirit possessed some prophets, and they prophesied falsehood....infact all of them said the same thing except one person.....It doesn't matter the number of prophets that said it.It could still be false......(1 kings 22 :20-24)

Ermm?, so you believed spirit possess people but you don't think her mother in-law could be possessed too?. grin

Ok!, just continue.

2 Likes

Re: Could This Be True? I Need Help Pls! by Acidosis(m): 9:41pm On Dec 27, 2016
Benita27:
On social media there's nothing like voodoo, but yet the word is explained in dictionary...that's how Nigerians are on social media, they detest it, believe witches exist at home but come online to write something different about it...height of hypocrisy. grin

The op should just be careful with the woman, she's been warned!.

Exactly

You know them wella...

If you know how much some of them have spent on Nigerian pastors ehn...
Re: Could This Be True? I Need Help Pls! by Nobody: 9:42pm On Dec 27, 2016
op , in ur own words ur mil has been gud to u , has never treated u badly buh this is how u want to repay her ? if I were a man n ur hubby , u go c how I go deal wiv u saying my mother a witch , ehn don't even try it .

4 Likes

Re: Could This Be True? I Need Help Pls! by Nobody: 9:47pm On Dec 27, 2016
Acidosis:

Exactly

You know them wella...

Lol. cheesy grin

1 Like

Re: Could This Be True? I Need Help Pls! by Richy4(m): 9:53pm On Dec 27, 2016
Benita27:
Ermm?, so you believed spirit possess people but you don't think her mother in-law could be possessed too?. grin

Ok!, just continue.

I am a Christian and I will never apologize for it....and I do not believe in what those money making guys that were selling oil and handkerchief or any product got to say....Just the way you are using your computer to work, and make a living, they as well are using their mouth and brains to make a living...

when I get married to my beautiful woman, and she tells me...the prophet said this or that,...that's the day the marriage will be over...I do not care how much we have invested on each other....it is just my stands and she knows it...anyone that tells me my mum was a witch does not deserve to have me or live with me as a wife.....without her nursing me at my vulnerable stage , I do not think she would have claimed me as a husband.....She would have married someone else which is good but not me..

2 Likes

Re: Could This Be True? I Need Help Pls! by Nobody: 10:00pm On Dec 27, 2016
Richy4:

I am a Christian and I will never apologize for it....and I do not believe in what those money making guys that were selling oil and handkerchief or any product got to say....Just the way you are using your computer to work, and make a living, they as well are using their mouth and brains to make a living...

when I get married to my beautiful woman, and she tells me...the prophet said this or that,...that's the day the marriage will be over...I do not care how much we have invested on each other....it is just my stands and she knows it...anyone that tells me my mum was a witch does not deserve to have me or live with me as a wife.....without her nursing me at my vulnerable stage , I do not think she would have claimed me as a husband.....She would have married someone else which is good but not me..
Telling a man that his mother is a witch would be a big mistake, just as no woman would want to hear that the woman that birth her is a witch. It doesn't mean witch in-laws don't exist.

1 Like

Re: Could This Be True? I Need Help Pls! by Nobody: 10:03pm On Dec 27, 2016
Acidosis:

Exactly

You know them wella...

Benita27:

Ok!, just continue.

both of u should shut up with ur ignorant bottoms

3 Likes

Re: Could This Be True? I Need Help Pls! by Nobody: 10:07pm On Dec 27, 2016
aflyingbird:

You have an opinion just as others do.

You should shut up for thinking others don't have the right to air their opinion.

2 Likes

Re: Could This Be True? I Need Help Pls! by tosyne2much(m): 10:29pm On Dec 27, 2016
Though, I wouldn't say you should despise prophesies but you really need to be careful with nowadays men of God.. The problems of your life just begun the moment you start moving from one prophet to another to help you foretell your future or marriage
Re: Could This Be True? I Need Help Pls! by Acidosis(m): 6:48am On Dec 28, 2016
aflyingbird:

are you a witch?
Re: Could This Be True? I Need Help Pls! by yetseyi(f): 7:13am On Dec 28, 2016
Considering the fact that witches exist and jazz is real and 3 random prophets told you the same thing.

You will have to make us of the scriptures

"Watch and pray"
"Be gentle as a dove and wise as a serpent"

I still wonder why nairalanders think there's nothing like witchcraft, voodoo ,jazz etc. By the way evil people no longer have black teeth, long nails or looking haggard, even babalawos are getting sofisticated day by day a lot f them hardly stay in haggard shrines. Even in the house of God they are there so what's all the hullabo about. These things are real, its just that as children of God they have no power over usbecause what we carry is greater.

Nairalanders are very unrealistic .

Whatever you do OP do not mention it to your hubby, it doesn't matter If its true or not, besides are you not a Christian yourself you can know whatever it is you want to know about a person, you only need to ask.

You want who someone is in the spirit or physical realm? ask and it shall be revealed to you.You are sure of whatever revelation you get personally, whatever anyone tells you should just be a confirmation. God knows all truth and he won't hide it from you, knowing who a person is and what a person truly represents is not too big for it to be revealed to you naah. If only we Christians can make use of the power we have.

3 Likes

Re: Could This Be True? I Need Help Pls! by cococandy(f): 7:34am On Dec 28, 2016
A woman who has never wronged you according to you is now a witch because some pastors said so?
I don't care if they are 10 that said it, run away from them.
So if you go home, you'll tell your children not to go close to their grandmother because of what some strangers told you?
Have you thought about how this will affect the peace in your home, your relationship with your husband and the relationship and respect your kids have for their grandma? You're willing to create a problem that didn't exist initially because of this type of BS prophecy? SMH for you.

I don't even know what to tell you.
If someone out of the blues tells you your husband is a wizard, will you pack up, leave him and tell your kids to avoid him? Of course you'll give him the benefit of a doubt because you love him.

That you had to go around asking for prophecies from different pastors about her means you're already biased against her and looking for justification.

When you're done ruining the peace in both your nuclear and extended families make sure one of those pastors helps you build a new stable home for your kids.

1 Like

Re: Could This Be True? I Need Help Pls! by dyabman(m): 7:42am On Dec 28, 2016
Came:

I'm sorry but you don't bring such sensitive matters over here in a public forum , are people here spiritual ? Don't complicate your life more by bring such matters on a forum. #MyAdvise If you believe in God then pray by yourself for divine intervention. sad

2 Likes

Re: Could This Be True? I Need Help Pls! by Triniti(m): 11:19am On Dec 28, 2016
This is how folks ruin their home with fake prophecies that abound everywhere, what did this woman did to you? you said nothing, and here you are labelling her a witch

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Am Unhappy, Tired And Confused. I Need Help / Govt Of Swaziland Orders Men To Marry 5 Wives Or Risk Going To Jail / The Man Is The Head Of The Family.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.