Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,901 members, 7,835,009 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 12:36 AM

Qatar- First Choice Country For Job Seeking Individuals. - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Qatar- First Choice Country For Job Seeking Individuals. (670 Views)

8 Worst Country For A Black To Travel / best schegen Country For A Nigerian To Hustle / Best Asian Country For A Nigerian To Hustle (2) (3) (4)

(1)

Qatar- First Choice Country For Job Seeking Individuals. by Donphilip1: 9:13am On Jan 03, 2014
I heard travelling to Qatar is as easy as travelling to the state closest to you. Qatar is located in middle East and it's one of the most friendly country in the world, which is enriched with oil. It has a total population of over 1.8million people, which 250,000 of them are born indegence and others are torrist that have decided to make Qatar their home. It's very easy to start oil business their with little or no capital once the government knows your only intention is to help grow their economy. Qatar is known to be the richest country in the world by GDP analysis {I was told all this} . Trust me by the next 3 months i would like to be in that country. Please thus any one know the easiest way i can process my VISA here in Enugu?
Re: Qatar- First Choice Country For Job Seeking Individuals. by justwise(m): 9:22am On Jan 03, 2014

(1)

UK Visa Inquiry / Traveling By Air / Nigerian Visa Fee For English/british Nationals (URGENT)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.