Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,195 members, 7,822,030 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 02:49 AM

UK Visa Inquiry - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / UK Visa Inquiry (669 Views)

Should Nigerians Pay £3000 For UK Visa Bond?? / Requirements To Renew Uk Visa / Uk Visa Application Mistake (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

UK Visa Inquiry by allyson26: 12:58am On Sep 10, 2014
Hello all,
Thank you for all the great work you are all doing here.

I want to apply for a UK visa in October. My boyfriend who is a British citizen is inviting me and sponsoring as well. He will send all relevant docs as listed in the visitors visa guidelines on their website. The deal is, I am currently self employed. Business is registered but barely 3months old and not too established. I however have current and savings accounts with over #800,000 in both when combined. What are my chances? I am being advised to use agents who will provide company docs to aid my application. I am weary of that as my bf and I are pretty serious and headed towards something permanent. I don't want to ruin my chances as he's a white man who's completely in love with me. What do you advice?
Please help
Re: UK Visa Inquiry by Vicjustice: 1:55pm On Sep 10, 2014
allyson26: Hello all,
Thank you for all the great work you are all doing here.
I want to apply for a UK visa in October. My boyfriend who is a British citizen is inviting me and sponsoring as well. He will send all relevant docs as listed in the visitors visa guidelines on their website. The deal is, I am currently self employed. Business is registered but barely 3months old and not too established. I however have current and savings accounts with over #800,000 in both when combined. What are my chances? I am being advised to use agents who will provide company docs to aid my application. I am weary of that as my bf and I are pretty serious and headed towards something permanent. I don't want to ruin my chances as he's a white man who's completely in love with me. What do you advice?
Please help
BEFORE THIS THREAD GETS CLOSED, I LIKE TO WARN YOU ABOUT THE DANGER OF WHAT YOU PROPOSE TO DO WITH THE "AGENT".
YOU SAID YOU DON'T WANT TO RUIN YOUR CHANCE WITH THE WHITE MAN, BUT YOU ARE JUST ABOUT TO GET YOURSELF BANNED FROM ENTERING THE UK TO SEE HIM: BEWARE OF ANY DOCUMENT THAT IS PROVIDED BY "AGENTS", THEY WILL GET YOU INTO THE KIND OF TROUBLE THAT YOU WOULD REGRET THE REST OF YOUR LIFE

3 Likes

Re: UK Visa Inquiry by worry359(m): 3:31pm On Sep 10, 2014
AS said above
You will get to visa office with your documents from agent.
They will say "we have seen these same fake papers a hundred times"
"Here is a ten year ban!"

2 Likes

Re: UK Visa Inquiry by justwise(m): 4:14pm On Sep 10, 2014

(1)

Football Academies In Hungary And Czech Republic / About To Expire Passport! / Any Useful Information To Get A China Visa From UK?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.