Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,136 members, 7,818,422 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:06 PM

Prophecies From Rev. Gabriel Israel,President Of Newlife Word Church, For 2014 - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Prophecies From Rev. Gabriel Israel,President Of Newlife Word Church, For 2014 (494 Views)

PROPHETIC UPDATE From Rev. Gabriel Israel Of Newlife Word Church / The 2016 Prophecies, By Rev. Gabriel Israel, President Of NEWLIFE WORD CHURCH / Bride Dies In An Accident On Her Way To Church For Wedding (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Prophecies From Rev. Gabriel Israel,President Of Newlife Word Church, For 2014 by EKSamuel(m): 9:38am On Jan 03, 2014
THE PROPHET SPEAKS

"1. I see what is happening in Syria also happening in the Russian federation. As I look into the spirit realm, I see the Russian national flag burning from different corners with little flames, until it congregated at the centre of the flag with a huge explosion....Let's pray for Russia.

2. I see a fatal accident on a woman president in 2014.

3. Poison is being transported to the Aso Rock in sheep's clothing.

4. Rivers and Bayelsa States will be overwhelmed with killings in 2014.

5. In 2014, the people of the Benin Kingdom will gather together on a crucial matter.

6. God is raising 14,000 new Prophets in 2014, all over the world.

7. I see uncommon visitors coming into Nigeria in 2014.

PROPHECY TO THE AMERICAN NATION FOR 2014, FROM REV. GABRIEL ISRAEL

The United States of America will experience the greatest of plagues ever to
be recorded in history for:

1. Its gradual decline for the support of the national peace of Israel;

2. Its insensitivity and unpercieved cunning style of the Persians (Iran) to lure her (America) to support its world endangering nuclear program that is timely injurious to the nation of Israel. But God will protect the nation of Israel.

3. Part of the strike that America will suffer will be highly economical and naturally occuring disasters. Except America turns and listens to the plight of the Jewish state, she (America) will greatly pay for an alliance with the Persians.

(1) (Reply)

OH WHY Owerri???....woman Collapses, Dies While Giving Testimony In Church / 2013 Review And My Candid View / What's Your Own MEME? let's hear.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.