Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,590 members, 7,823,554 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:40 AM

Fg To Install Cctv Monitoring Cameras In Every Home By February - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Fg To Install Cctv Monitoring Cameras In Every Home By February (1242 Views)

Fg To Ban Apple Products In Nigeria After Ceo, Tim Cook Comes Out As Gay / Husband Suspecting And Monitoring Wife / Finding His Way Home By Force (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Fg To Install Cctv Monitoring Cameras In Every Home By February by ionaira(f): 10:34am On Jan 03, 2014
In a new year message aired live on Hot Swen T.V, the President of Nigeria, President Jonathan, said he would be taking measures to leave no stones unturned this year.

President Johnathan told Hot Swen newsmen that his administration faced a lot of draw backs in 2013 due to the fact that Nigerians were always raining insults and curses on him instead of praising him and supporting his government.
“All these will stop this year as I have already set up a committee to install CCTV monitoring cameras in every home starting from February 2014.The CCTV cameras will be installed in the sitting rooms, bedrooms, kitchens, bathrooms and toilets of every home to ensure that nobody is talking ill of the president. Anybody found guilty of insulting me or supporting the opposition party will be dealt with accordingly” President Jonathan said.

Continue Reading>> FG TO INSTALL CCTV MONITORING CAMERAS IN EVERY HOME BY FEBRUARY

(1) (Reply)

What Would You Do If Your Child Re-designs Your Visa Like This? / Strange!!! Have Not Seen This Type Of Poster Before,have You? / My Wife Gave Me A Very Big Surprise

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.