Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,678 members, 7,955,504 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 07:44 AM

An Open Letter/reply To Gov. Amaechi Regarding His Utterance On AIT. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / An Open Letter/reply To Gov. Amaechi Regarding His Utterance On AIT. (1250 Views)

Gov Amaechi Like Taking Risk...(photos) / 'I Knew When Gov. Amaechi Was Wearing A Cloth Everyday For 3 Days' - FFK / Gov. Amaechi Visits Lamido In Jigawa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

An Open Letter/reply To Gov. Amaechi Regarding His Utterance On AIT. by Slizbeat(m): 10:37am On Jan 03, 2014
On behalf of myself and the entire Ndigbo Nairaland(If I am permitted), I wish to stress it or point out just some fews points to you Sir.

1. We the good people of the SE do not care whether or not you(Amaechi) or any other person feel you are biafran or not.

2. We the people of SE had always complained of being marginalized since after the Civil war and for the first time in the return to democracy had we being able to feel a bit of FG presence around our geographical region which of course you attested to that fact.

3. You used the word "BIAFRANS" instead of SE-Igbos, due to the fact that you have realised the imminent emergence of BIAFRA and what her laws will do to corrupt officials like you within the region and for you to remain politically relevant, you tried diverting the attention of other well organized groups to joining the new republic starting with your ikwerre group.

4. Haven accepted the fact that you say things you don't want to is evident to show your desperation which is always associated with a particular set of people in alliance.

5. Last but not the least, we urge you to step aside and keep quiet or incur the wrath of the new found republic on you by the power 4.

BIAFRA as a nation is capable and viable of being and independent nation whether landlocked or not with a Nigerian-given population of 28 million which of course is fraudulent in Nature as we all know we have a population close to 50 million.

With these few points given above, I will like to round up by saying that SE/BIAFRA is capable of being independent with or without SS including Delta state.....joining the new republic is a voluntary thing and will treat all the same way ranging from the majority Igbos to the minority Igala of Northern Anambra state.

Thank you all for your attention.
SLIZBEAT...

5 Likes

Re: An Open Letter/reply To Gov. Amaechi Regarding His Utterance On AIT. by simpleseyi: 11:12am On Jan 03, 2014
Ok. We have heard read your rantings. Now, take cold pure sachet water, relax and coolu temper.
Re: An Open Letter/reply To Gov. Amaechi Regarding His Utterance On AIT. by revolt(m): 11:18am On Jan 03, 2014
you're on your own o. I'm not biaftan. and so are lots of nwafors

on regionalism and Confederacy we stand.
Re: An Open Letter/reply To Gov. Amaechi Regarding His Utterance On AIT. by Nobody: 11:48am On Jan 03, 2014
revolt: you're on your own o. I'm not biaftan. and so are lots of nwafors

on regionalism and Confederacy we stand.

He is not on his own. When the time comes, Biafra will rise and if you and your all like minded "nwafor"s are not interested, you can always obtain citizenship from the Jihardists nation!

@OP, please send my regards to your father!

He born you well!

5 Likes

Re: An Open Letter/reply To Gov. Amaechi Regarding His Utterance On AIT. by revolt(m): 5:02pm On Jan 03, 2014
jihRdistz ? maka gini?

Confederacy would always be better than a biaftan homogeneous enclave.
Re: An Open Letter/reply To Gov. Amaechi Regarding His Utterance On AIT. by Nobody: 6:00pm On Jan 03, 2014
revolt: jihRdistz ? maka gini?

Confederacy would always be better than a biaftan homogeneous enclave.

We were homogeneous before the devilish colonialists came calling and we were existing.
Re: An Open Letter/reply To Gov. Amaechi Regarding His Utterance On AIT. by revolt(m): 6:36pm On Jan 03, 2014
noblezone:

We were homogeneous before the devilish colonialists came calling and we were existing.
sentiments aside, you know I'm speaking the ratipnal truth.
Re: An Open Letter/reply To Gov. Amaechi Regarding His Utterance On AIT. by wirinet(m): 7:03pm On Jan 03, 2014
One thing you people have failed to realize is that most people do not know what Biafra is. What is BIAFRA and who is a biafran?
Amaechi is saying " We are not Biafrans" because nobody has explained to him who a biafran is. Lots of core Igbos do not identify themselves as Biafrans. Even Rochas Okorocha has ever identified himself as a biafran. There are loads of Igbos in Lagos and even here on Nairaland who dont know what Biafra is all about.
So you need to help us out what defines Biafra and a Biafran. is it language? is it a geographical location? is it according to place of birth, fathers roots, mothers roots? what?

One more thing, is being a biafran by force? because from what i read on nairaland ,any igbo speaking person who does not identify with biafra is insulted, intimidated and even threatened and called all sorts of names like traitor.
Re: An Open Letter/reply To Gov. Amaechi Regarding His Utterance On AIT. by Slizbeat(m): 7:40pm On Jan 03, 2014
wirinet: One thing you people have failed to realize is that most people do not know what Biafra is. What is BIAFRA and who is a biafran?
Amaechi is saying " We are not Biafrans" because nobody has explained to him who a biafran is. Lots of core Igbos do not identify themselves as Biafrans. Even Rochas Okorocha has ever identified himself as a biafran. There are loads of Igbos in Lagos and even here on Nairaland who dont know what Biafra is all about.
So you need to help us out what defines Biafra and a Biafran. is it language? is it a geographical location? is it according to place of birth, fathers roots, mothers roots? what?

One more thing, is being a biafran by force? because from what i read on nairaland ,any igbo speaking person who does not identify with biafra is insulted, intimidated and even threatened and called all sorts of names like traitor.

Sorry for not clarifying that.

BIAFRA is not limited to any geographical region as at it inception.GOWON limited it by state creation shortly before the civil war exploded.

Being a BIAFRAN is not limited to any ethnic group as at it inception also......A biafran is anyone who wants change in the form of INDEPENDENCE and LIBERATION from the present day NIGERIA.

There are loads of Igbos who don't feel like they are biafrans due to the fact that they don't want change and Insulting them is wrong indeed. No one is actually forced to become a biafran.....it's a thing of choice. Educating them is just what we do. It's a movement and a revolution whereby stakeholders Garner others to invest in the building of a nation void of lies, corrupt and decisive government both at the Federal and states levels.

1 Like

Re: An Open Letter/reply To Gov. Amaechi Regarding His Utterance On AIT. by UcLloyd: 10:12pm On Jan 03, 2014
God bless all those who contribute to the actualization of Our Great Biafra one way or the other. We're almost there. Enough of Nigeria n hate driven terrorist!
Re: An Open Letter/reply To Gov. Amaechi Regarding His Utterance On AIT. by obailala(m): 10:48pm On Jan 03, 2014
A question I have always asked and I'm still waiting patiently for an answer, if Biafra is actualized today, how does it solve the issue of massive corruption and impunity which plagues the Nigerian society of today?? .. or are there no corrupt Nigeria officials who are of South-Eastern origin??... If Biafra is actualized today, is it not these same corrupt bunch that will still be leaders in Biafra??

Sometimes the proponents of Biafra make it look like creating a new nation state would automatically solve all our problems; but me thinks it would even lead to greater confusion within the region
Re: An Open Letter/reply To Gov. Amaechi Regarding His Utterance On AIT. by Kponkwem(m): 11:46pm On Jan 03, 2014
obailala: A question I have always asked and I'm still waiting patiently for an answer, if Biafra is actualized today, how does it solve the issue of massive corruption and impunity which plagues the Nigerian society of today?? .. or are there no corrupt Nigeria officials who are of South-Eastern origin??... If Biafra is actualized today, is it not these same corrupt bunch that will still be leaders in Biafra??

Sometimes the proponents of Biafra make it look like creating a new nation state would automatically solve all our problems; but me thinks it would even lead to greater confusion within the region

You are very wrong. I do not think we need Biafra to actualise ourselves but it was a neccessity based on the events of the 60s. That said, if you think an autonomous/independent South east will be like Nigeria you miss it a lot. That enclave will be so well ran like Singapore or Japan because its modest landmass and ingenious population. The document: 'Ahiara Declaration' should answer your question about corrupt officials because that remains the basis for the constitution. The initial upheavals the south east will have will be around accountability and trying to weed out elements of the present corruptive Nigerian order. Overall Biafra could be well ran and quicker route to realising potentials..

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Only Clerics From Saudi Arabia Can Stop Boko Haram– Mustapha / APC Reacts To Ribadu's Decampment / Former Lagos State Governor(Tinubu) Exposed By Ayedee(The guy who hacked Linda)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.